Take care of a digital pet by getting work done.
Productivity Pet allows users to create a digital pet that they can take care of through being productive. This is done using stats for discipline, happiness and hunger. When discipline hits 0, your pet runs away! The extension features many features for users to be productive including: - A todo list - A website blocker (in the options page). Websites will only be blocked during work time - Work / Break Timers that alternate and display a badge on the extension to show users whether it's time for a break or work To take care of the pet, users can buy food from the shop using coins earned through completing todos as well as playing a minigame to keep the pet's happiness up. If happiness or hunger are at 0 the pet will start losing discipline so watch out! This project is open source and can be contributed to at https://github.com/mccordnate/Productivity-Pet
- (2021-10-19) Y Lin: like it
- (2021-10-15) XX_DJAmy 1020_xX: its kinda cool I youst to like it...
- (2021-08-04) Zae Ross: This game was pretty cool, it helped me do like 100000000 things, but wen i went to school it ran away! I had to create a new pet and it just didn't feel like old Pongo (that was the name of my old pet, R.I.P Pongo😔). Now I have Rikky but i dont trust her much. And also y never found out how to play the minigame and its happiness was on like 15. I give it 3 stars bc i wish there was like an away button or something so that it does not take away your points.
- (2021-07-27) yuanfengz: 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- (2021-07-23) Grace Tsang: I just leave it to sleep for 1 day and then it runs away!
- (2021-07-12) P. Mohanraj: how do u earn coins? pls help me
- (2021-05-24) Lily Roppolo: It's helpful, however there is no options page showing up, I can't figure out how to do the work and break times, and it won't update until I click clear completed. Other than that it's really good. A suggestion for adding is instructions on the work/ break time, and adding a future so it doesn't count time that your asleep during.
- (2021-03-18) Ray: I like it! It rewards you for doing ur tasks and it rly helps with productivity. Glad I found this ^^
- (2021-01-29) Renuka Nanoti: It is okay. The only thing I liked is the to-do list, it helped me for reminding that I have to attend my online class. The pet is not that much cute or lovely or whatever, I couldn't find out that how to play that "Minigame". The stars only fall and I can't move my pet. I tried to find about it in the discription but I couldn't find it. If anyone knows, please tell me.
- (2021-01-19) Epic Mini Gamer: I wasn't working. I'd give it zero stars if I could.
- (2021-01-14) Callan Haas: It is fun. Should be called Anti-Productivity Pet though, wasted 10 minutes messing around and not doing work.
- (2020-12-01) Andrew Wistar: i just didn't feel like this was really doing anything AND I NEVER GOT TO SEE WHY YOU WOULD PLAY THE MINI GAME!
- (2020-11-18) Kaylee Chang: ooo i like it!
- (2020-10-08) Braham Dev: 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- (2020-09-22) Thunder Claw: I love this so much! it helps me stay on task, and it is so easy to cheat!!! this is by far the best chrome extension ever! and everyone gives it 3 stars, why doese everyone give it 3 stars? it deserves at least 4 stars, and no this definitely was not made by a 4 year old! the only problem I have with it is that you can't change the color or skin of your pet, like doese it have to be a purple ball? its cute and all but I really wish we could change the skin to like a cat or something, but other than that, I think its great! I think you should most definitely get this extension!
- (2019-12-01) Scar H: It was kind of pointless. In fact I don't like it
- (2019-01-26) Tyler Arney: every night i am not on the computer (school) i have no idea why it runs away, can you put in a tutorial, or is your programming out of bissniss.?
- (2018-12-26) XxCitrisGamingxX: Kind of boring 😛
- (2018-11-15) Sonya Resnick: I love this!
- (2018-11-08) panda: is okay
- (2018-07-02) Peridot's SALT: poop
- (2017-06-05) Alec: It never showed me a tutorial so I didn't know how to do anything on it.
- (2017-04-05) Isabel Young: It's a good idea, and the pet is cute. I like the to do list, but... Some of it must have been created by a four year old. For one, it includes a really fun game, that surely will distract you from your work. When you set the work timer, words constantly flash onto your screen. The incessant WORK WORK WORK and BREAK BREAK BREAK seem more like slightly intimidating commands than friendly reminders. This was not what I expected. If you're looking for a helpful schedule extension with a cute little creature, then I recommend Tamagetitdone, which is free and awesome. I should probably be working instead of writing an incredibly long review, but thanks to this extension, I totally forgot.
- (2016-05-19) JCreates: It's fun and all, but the fact that it continues to run while chrome is CLOSED and my computer is ASLEEP is rather pointless and debilitating. If you want to get this extension, I hope you don't mind reinstalling on a daily basis. Would be nice if there was an "away" button added, so it stops tracking your time. Can't see my continued use of this without it. Otherwise, it's great :p
- (2016-03-07) Grace Parry: As Madison said this is a great motivational extension, it helps me be organized. I do not have a pet but this is nothing like having a pet, this has no social reaction with a living dog or cat, the only thing you are doing is feeding and playing mini games with a make believe pet. Over all if you like to be organized with a schedule this is the perfect extension for you!
- (2015-09-24) Max Evans: As great of a motivator as this app has been, I think it's been too stressful overall. Especially because the pet continues to go after I've gone to sleep. My little bun ran away because I got more sleep than usual - and I feel like that just doesnt promote a healthy lifestyle.