This simple extension allows you to track price changes of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
This extension is Powered by CoinGecko API. Cryptocurrency Price Tracker is small extension which gives you possibility to track price changes of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. With this extension you can also see the total market cap. You can easily set price alert for Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency. You can see cryptocurrency prices in AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, EUR, GBP, INR, RUB, IDR, PLN, NZD, KRW, MYR, TRY. To start using this extension, you can click on the extension icon with right mouse button and then choose options. On the options page, you will be able to choose coins that you wish to track, the currency in which you want to see coin price (BTC price is always visible) and to set price alerts for any available coin. To set price alert, simply click on bell icon and then you will be able to set a price alert for that coin. If you don't want to use one field when setting alert, leave that field empty. Coin prices that are displayed in BTC are set to 8 digits after the decimal point. If coin price is less than a 1, it will be fixed to 8 digits after the decimal point. Otherwise it will be fixed to 4 digits after the decimal point. ---------------------- This extension is for information purposes only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data provided by this extension. I will not be held responsible for any damage arising from the use of this extension. ---------------------- v6.6 (9/16/2019) - Small improvements v6.5 (6/29/2019) - Text is changed in few places v6.4 (6/9/2019) - Small bug with folder structure is fixed v6.3 (6/9/2019) - Page with my addresses on which users can send a tip - New fiat currency "TRY" is added - Option to change color scheme of popup window is added v6.2 (1/25/2019) - Small code changes v6.1 (1/24/2019) - Code is adapted to changed API - Small UI changes v6.0 (12/2/2018) - try/catch block are added to prevent extension from crashing if some block of code fail - Donation addresses are removed v5.9 (9/18/2018) - Bug fix v5.8 (8/8/2018) - Code is organized - Unnecessary code is removed - Donation text is changed - Some small changes v5.7 (7/28/2018) - Litecoin donation address is added - Some small changes v5.6 (7/28/2018) - Donation addresses are added v5.5 (7/20/2018) - Welcome page is updated v5.4 (7/20/2018) - Search field bug on options page is now fixed v5.3 (7/19/2018) - You can now click on a coin name in a popup window and it will take you to CoinGecko.com page for that coin. This option is disabled by default, but you can enable it on the options page; - Price alerts are again functional for FIAT currencies, but with one difference. You can now choose between BTC and FIAT currency that you have selected (USD by default). So, let's say that you put price alert on Bitcoin to warn you if it goes above 8000 USD. Later you change your FIAT currency to EUR and your alert is now 8000 EUR instead of 8000 USD; - Small UI changes. v5.2 (7/18/2018) - Try/catch block is added to handle bad request for global data v5.1 (7/18/2018) - Bug fixed v5.0 (7/18/2018) - Total market cap is again visible; - As it was suggested by one user, extension is now supporting more coins; - When you change from one FIAT currency to another, you will need to wait next update (about 5 minutes) to see prices in selected FIAT currency; - When you choose another coin, his BTC price will probably not be visible until next update (about 5 minutes); - Due to changes in the code, some of your alerts may not be working. So, you should set them again;; - Also, now it is possible to set price alerts only in BTC. That should be fixed in future updates; - If coin price is less than a 1, it will be fixed to 8 digits after the decimal point. Otherwise it will be fixed to 4 digits after the decimal point; - Coin price in USD is no longer visible bellow selected FIAT currency; - Extension is now making less HTTP requests than before; - Small UI changes. v4.9 (5/22/2018) - Now for coin to be shown in extension, it need to have percentage change in the last 24 hours v4.8 (5/22/2018) - Small code change v4.7 (5/22/2018) - Instead of making 2 big HTTP requests, extension will now make 6 smaller HTTP request to fetch data - Bug fixes v4.6 (5/19/2018) - The extension is now using API from CoinGecko.com. - The total market cap is no longer visible as it is not provided by the API. - That may change in the future. - Support is added for the following currencies: PLN, NZD, KRW, MYR. They are now available on the options page. - Donation addresses are disabled as I want to be sure that everything works fine before I enable them again. - Coin prices that are displayed in BTC are set to 8 digits after the decimal point. Coin prices that are displayed in USD or some other currency are set to 4 digits after the decimal point if the price is greater than 1. If the price is less than 1, it will be set to 6 digits after the decimal point. - The welcome page is updated. - The disclaimer is added to welcome page and options page. Disclaimer text: "This extension is for information purposes only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data provided by this extension. I will not be held responsible for any damage arising from the use of this extension.". - CoinGecko attribution text and/or link are added to welcome page, options page and update page. - Extension has different icon now. - Small UI changes - As one user reported before, when he selected one coin, extension actually displayed him two coins with the same name. Reason for that was filtering coins array with just coin name. So if two coins have the same name, they will be displayed together. That should be fixed now as extension will compare coin name and symbol.
- (2019-11-19) kaleem ullah: Also try https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/binance-price-alerts/ehmhocjlcagmfeokjhmgmednhbdhpgep it lets you add alerts right from binance trading pair without having you type the pair name.
- (2019-10-28) Andre Amaral: Extension is working again! Nice. I do would like to see alerts in Euro. Thanks
- (2019-04-17) Samer Bakkar: Hello, I changed display currency to Eur, then I couldn't change it back to USD, Please add USD option and if you can add TRY currency that would be so useful for me and many people I know. Thanks.
- (2019-04-02) Amazing so far :)
- (2018-09-05) BOX -IT: * Make a choice prices (BTC or USD) is not inside, but for all. * Add a switch Display: All coins - Only Selected - Only with notifications
- (2018-08-15) Andrew McLeish: Great little extension. Very clear and works perfectly.
- (2018-07-19) Vincent Albanese: Latest update has broken the features that made it unique. Having 2 currencies list was great- you took it out. When you go into OPTIONS and set an alert the default is BTC and CANNOT be changed. Can't select USD. Price Tracker WAS working well before the 18 July update.
- (2018-07-17) Scott Miller: This is exactly what I want. A dropdown window that has a custom list of altcoins that I want to track. I can view it on any tab and I don't have to open a new tab to check the prices.
- (2018-06-28) Pifagor Arhimed: Нужен выбор списка бирж с которых берется цена, более настраиваемый и менее глючащий price alarm. В общем расширение хорошее.
- (2018-06-08) Chuck Mixon: Was very pleased with the simple, small and fast responce. I would recommend it to others for tracking purposes.
- (2018-05-20) Moez Rampurwala: Love it. Thanks for getting it back online !!
- (2018-05-14) Jason Thomas: NOOOOOO!!!! This was one of my favorite past times! I checked the extension numerous times throughout the day! I hope that you can bring it back soon! I'll be lost without it!
- (2018-05-12) Гоша Попов: ОГОНЬ!
- (2018-05-12) Dane Maxwell: Thanks for putting out what was my go to tracker. Thanks a bunch!
- (2018-05-11) Omar Samuels: It was a great and useful extension. To Developer: Should we keep it installed in case you find another data source?
- (2018-05-11) Rayan Khan: Thanks for providing us with this extension. It helped me a lot. Good luck on your next projects.
- (2018-05-11) Minh Nguyen: Nooo why did you decide to kill it
- (2018-03-24) Hao Huo: This extension always open new page letting me donating
- (2018-03-24) Bruno M: Always helpful. I didn't like the latest update, which the total marketcap is not in a different color from the prices.
- (2018-03-21) Juan Ignacio Sanzone: good
- (2018-03-20) Olivier Dutel: Thank you so much Slavko, your addon is very usfull for me becouse i don't want missing out the next bull market on cryptocurrency ; ) Best regards Olivier
- (2018-03-16) Spike Wyatt: Loving it. Would be nice to choose which exchange for each asset (to ensure correct price). Otherwise clean, easy and utterly brilliant.
- (2018-03-06) Vadim V: Все что нужно, ничего лишнего ++
- (2018-03-05) Gosha Popov: мНЕ очень очень понравилось приложения, так держать!!! Спасибо!
- (2018-02-10) إخترنالك Top: Great Job Man >>>
- (2019-05-12, v:6.2) jesse h: fiat pairs and calculator
would be cool if you could add a calculator. Like how much bitcoin is 500$. Also if you could add fiat currencies. Like what is 1 USD in canadian dollars. I know i can set it to all the prices showing in CAD and maybe look at tether or whatever, but I can't have it in USD and see what the price of CAD is.
- (2018-12-05, v:6.0) Philipp Ringli: I am not seeing rates when I have CHF selected
I don't see any numbers when CHF is set.
- (2018-12-05, v:6.0) Hello how i can donate you a piece of litecoin, if you can send your litecoin adress to i send
=P =p Thanks for this nice product i use everyday to help you continue this nice project i want donate
- (2018-11-07, v:5.9) Samer Bakkar: update interval
Hello, I would like to thank you first for this pretty beautiful work, and I would suggest giving the user the ability to set the update time interval. Thanks.
- (2018-09-18, v:5.8) Pifagor Arhimed: Problem.
Not working correctly When push unstoping dowloading but no effect. Price not view.
- (2018-09-12, v:5.8) Ibrahim Aktas: ask permission to read your data
hi all He wants permission to read your data. it is not clear why Please keep your safety on the front do not allow and do not load Verilerinizi okuma izni istiyor hangi amaçla bunu yaptığı belli değil Lütfen güvenliğinizi ön planda tutup sakın izin vermeyin ve yüklemeyin
- (2018-08-11, v:5.8) suggestion: Alert by % move
Do consider adding price alert by % percentage move for the last 24 hours
- (2018-07-20, v:5.3) Miriam Green: Hi
Awesome extension! Please add Crypto20, C20
- (2018-07-19, v:5.2) Vincent Albanese: Option Alert
When you go into Options to set an alert it will only list BTC as your alert option NOT USD as it was before.
- (2018-07-18, v:5.2) Slavko Ilic: Loading... Please wait
If you are experiencing an issue where extension cannot load data. Problem is one bad HTTP request. I hope that it will be fixed soon.