Motivational quotes delivered every time you open up a new tab.
☆☆☆ Featured in Lifehacker! ☆☆☆ Get inspired each time you open a new browser tab. New Tab Motivation replaces your new tab page with a selection of randomized motivational quotes displayed in a minimalist layout. Developed by The Mindful Tech Lab. Learn more at www.TheMindfulTechLab.com
- (2019-01-23) Spencer Owen: Love the motivation, Dark Mode Please!!
- (2018-09-13) Mark Huy Pham: Light weight replacement to the boring default new tap.
- (2018-02-14) Joshua Labuschagne: Amazing, quotes were helpful. Many people I know are now using them ever since I told them about this wonderful Extension! Great Add-on!
- (2017-05-14) Maikol Solís: It would be great if below the quotes, also appears the most visited sites like the default "new tab". Also a Firefox addon would be awesome!
- (2017-02-08) Mike Opzoomer: Didn't think I'd keep this add-on more than a couple of weeks, but it's simplicity and good content have kept it as my New Tab page for almost a year!
- (2017-02-08) Unconditional Care: I am really enjoying this! Thanks to all the creators involved at The Mindful Tech Lab.
- (2017-02-07) Derek Weber: Great quotes. Every new tab a new thought. Enjoy very much. Purchased some Ryan Holiday books that I'm very happy with because of it.
- (2017-02-01) Kellen Harkins: Enjoy the extension. Some great quotes! Bear in mind it is fluff, but it is inspiring fluff.
- (2017-01-31) Julius: Love it!
- (2017-01-20) McKadeovnik: Amazing! So many quotes! I never saw the same quote twice... sometimes I just refresh the page for new inspiring quote. Why not try it out yourself? For developers: I would like you to give me options to choose from, not just a plain white pag e ;) Some nice backround could help heaps. Motivation comes in colours!
- (2017-01-18) Kyle Kristoffersen: A little motivation first thing in the morning... can't beat that!
- (2017-01-17) David Gary: Inspiring extension. My whole family enjoys the quotes.
- (2017-01-16) Nagendra Prasath: Great Quotes... Much Inspiring! Most loved chrome extension ever!!!
- (2017-01-14) Yousef Sheikh: Its cool but I wish it had more personalized backgrounds
- (2017-01-12) Jennifer Clardy: Love it!
- (2017-01-10) Diego Abbasbayli: This extension changed my life. Its lightweight, good looking and the quotes never repeat at least to my knowledge
- (2017-01-09) Samantha Wheeler: I love the quotes that they choose! I really enjoy the positivity!
- (2017-01-09) Zev Geller: Just a nice simple add-on. Very enjoyable to see these quotes every time I open a new tab
- (2017-01-08) Conrad Kizito: Add more quoted
- (2017-01-08) virgan rakhmat yusuf: Great words from a new tab. Awesome!
- (2017-01-08) Ali Rizvi: Wonderful piece of code ever written to motivate me whenever i open a new tab. Thank you dev!! P.S - The quotes are repetitive.Add some new one.
- (2017-01-07) Sarah K: Love this so much! Quotes are great and I've rarely seen them repeat!
- (2017-01-07) Truly inspirational.
- (2017-01-06) Gaetan Pasquion: Good !
- (2017-01-06) ymv venkatesh: Very Inspirational, Seeding Thoughts.
- (2016-07-01, v:2.1) Danielle Fudger: Ads are great and all...
but there is no way to disable them. The "Craving more motivation" text and links are distracting and defeats the purpose of a minimalist tab page. I understand you are trying to make money, but there must be a way to do it that does not take away from your product.
- (2016-06-04, v:1.3) Bookmark bar doesn't show
I have set up chrome so that the bookmarks bar only appears when I open a new tab. This way I have more space for browsing the web. Unfortunately when I open a new tab I don't get the bookmarks bar as it used to happen before because it's not an empty page as it used to be. Can you fix it so that it shows the bookmark bar when a new tab is opened as well?
- (2016-06-01, v:1.1) Yuxuan Xiao: displayDate is not defined
In script.js, displayDate is not defined, leading to an error every 100ms. Also, random doesn't take into account the length of quotes array. Right now, the first quote and the last few won't be selected because the random # is from 1 to 164 and there are 171 quotes. Try something like var rand = lines[Math.floor(Math.random() * lines.length)];