Allows you to access the Google App Launcher right from the Chrome toolbar
This app has been replaced with G App Launcher, see: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ponjkmladgjfjgllmhnkhgbgocdigcjm This extension allows you to access Google's App Launcher right from the chrome toolbar. This way, you don't need to open a new tab or browse to a google website to access it. This extension needs permission to https://mail.google.com/ in order to display the app launcher in a popup.
- (2020-02-17) Fabricio José Morales Zeledón: Gracias por sus aportes cultural al desarrollo
- (2020-01-16) Mr. Johnny Edward Wellons, II: Hrd to
- (2019-06-17) Tracy Famighetti: Can't do without this app now. I rely on it to navigate my Google apps.
- (2019-02-13) Darek Fski: it's not working anymore. loading ...
- (2018-01-29) 저지방초코우유: I agree with him. Its loading is too slow to use it appropriately.
- (2017-08-25) Ole Hallund Larsen: OKEY
- (2017-05-31) Paul Greff: it only shows two rows when you click on it; and it would be nice if it worked with your other extension "App Launcher Customizer For Google ™ Also, I would like to be able to change the color of the icon. Right now it is the same color as my browser background
- (2016-12-27) Jarosław Pietras: Very slow opening
- (2016-12-19) Robert M. Papillion: Mine always shows only two rows (three icons in each row). But, after I attempted to drag an icon, the popup menu immediately resized itself to the way that it normally appears on a Google App. So, I believe that the way that the popup menu initially appears is actually a BUG. Please let me know if you would like me to provide any additional information or screenshot that would help you to correct this BUG. Thank you very much.
- (2016-11-12) Dakoda Koziol: Great idea, but really slow to load
- (2016-08-16) Laure “ZenArt” bourbier: super application qui nous permet de réunir toutes les applications de tous les jours en 1 bouton, je l'utilise tous les jours et fonctionnalité idéale et personnaliséble. Rien à redire.
- (2016-02-16) Andrés Aguilar: Simplemente maravilloso, hubiese sido mejor si google la hubiese adaptado al navegador
- (2015-12-07) No Name: so slow worked :(
- (2015-12-05) İbrahim Süzer: Slow and have few problems.
- (2015-05-14) martin bridges: Best extension out of three I have loaded today ! Not firecracker fast, but does what it is supposed to (c:
- (2015-02-04) Cọp Con: GOOD !
- (2014-12-30) Armstrong Li: it's too slow to show my apps. What's more, they are all located at the same position until i move the mouse to the pop up. Hope it's faster .
- (2014-10-27) Chad Boyce: I'm looking forward to new features. It would be great if it worked with your other extension "App Launcher Customizer For Google ™".
- (2014-09-30) Очень медленно работает, создаёт чёткое ощущение "костыля".
- (2014-09-29) Niek Beaujean: Great idea, but it takes too long to load. A local cache should allow it pop up instantly.
- (2014-09-26) Anirudh S: Slow, no animations, the "More" button is broken etc etc. A few problems which hopefully will get fixed.
- (2014-09-26) Too slow to popup..uninstall
- (2014-09-26) Chema GD: Good idea, slow loading. Should have some sort of cache?
- (2014-09-18) Mateusz Niziołek: When clicked second time it pops up again instead of hide, I believe this is small flaw in UX
- (2014-09-18) Andrii Havryk: Мне не понравилось, вот если бы была возможность в расширении самому добавлять сервисы от Гугл, тогда да, 5. А так криво сделано, как в стандартной панели. Пользуюсь App Launcher Customizer for Google™, вот там действительно полная кастомизация, жаль только что нет иконки возле адресной строки.
- (2014-09-17) Beckk Sir: Great idea! Agree it's a little slow sometimes
- (2014-09-16) Doug Saunders: Wonderful idea!!Google should implement this into Chrome. A little slow loading for me. Still seems a little buggy.
- (2014-09-16) Juan Carrasquillo: Well done. Should be a built-in feature.
- (2015-02-09, v:1.0.2) Joao Cesar Escossia: I can't I customize
Hello I can not customize App Launcher (move apps (Move Apps position and order them). Do you know why? I using Google Apps. Thank you so much
- (2014-12-07, v:1.0.2) Derrick Cody: delet it
like i dont know how to delet it
- (2014-11-10, v:1.0.2) Richard Barger: app launcher not in taskbar
chrome app launcher not on windows taskbar but i see it on bookmars
- (2014-10-09, v:1.0.1) William Gibson: Version 37.0.2062.124m Broken
"No longer works; now just a green-yellow flip animation and no apps."
- (2014-10-09, v:1.0.1) Oct. Google changes broke it?
No longer works; now just a green-yellow flip animation and no apps. Something happened this month that changed stuff in Google's app launcher. Broken on Chrome 39 Dev and possibly more
- (2014-09-30, v:1.0.1) Rowan White: OSX 10.9.5 Media keys issue
I installed this extension (which I love by the way) but after installing it I found that my play/pause button would not work. Very VERY annoying and it took me 2 days of debugging before I found it by accident. Please PLEASE fix this issue, I would love to use this extension if you do. Best wishes Rowan
- (2014-09-23, v:1.0.1) William Kelley: Add Web Store Buttons To Popup
Make sure the chrome web store has a button in the app too!
- (2014-09-15, v:1.0.1) Giacomo Bresciani: Caching
Can you cache in some way the content of the pop-up window, avoiding the extension to reload everytime the icons? Thanks