Protects users from advanced malware, phishing and zero-day attacks by performing real-time analysis
Designed as an additional method for existing Check Point SandBlast customers to protect users from malicious websites and malicious files downloaded using the Chrome browser, the SandBlast Web Extension blocks the most advanced and targeted web-based attacks from reaching your system. (NOTE: your company must have either a SandBlast Appliance or access to the SandBlast Cloud Service in order to use this extension) Check Point SandBlast elevates threat prevention to the next level with evasion-resistant malware detection, all while ensuring rapid delivery of safe content. The extension provides a transparent interface for Chrome users to leverage three key capabilities: • Threat Emulation inspects incoming files within a secure sandboxing environment to detect even the most sophisticated zero-day threats. • Threat Extraction complements this solution by promptly delivering a safe reconstructed version of potentially malicious files, maintaining uninterrupted business flow. • Zero Phishing detects unknown phishing sites that target secure and confidential user information and prevents employees from reusing their corporate credentials on external sites To learn more about Check Point SandBlast, please visit: http://www.checkpoint.com/products-solutions/zero-day-protection/ ABOUT CHECK POINT Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. provides industry-leading solutions, to protect customers from cyberattacks with an unmatched catch rate of malware and other types of attacks. Check Point offers a complete security architecture defending enterprise networks at more than 100,000 organizations of all sizes. Visit www.checkpoint.com
- (2018-12-19) Windscribe: Nothing but false positives on legit websites, like Windscribe.com Support refuses to assist.
- (2018-10-27) WORLD FAMOUS DJKDS™ TRAP HOUSE MUSIK: #1 in my boo!
- (2018-07-30) Bosmat Aharon: great product, i feel safe with it
- (2018-04-12) Alfonso Díaz Ciruelos: Muy buena aplicación, Me siento seguro!!!!
- (2017-10-24) fernando serpa arroyo: Es Genial
- (2017-08-13) אלחנן אליהו: Does not work!!!!
- (2017-03-27) Isaac OConnell: Only solution to pull out active content from files which could be malicious and ZERO DAY your environment!
- (2016-12-03) Alberto Perez: Excelente producto.
- (2016-11-01) Miroslav Avramov: Check Point Software Technologies LTD. practically invented the FireWall by the Brand Name ZoneAlarm(R) in 1993, plus many extra tools, that we, as a teenage hackers enthusiasts had used for different activities :-) Ask an old generation hacker for Check Point :-) They are THE LEGEND in Cyber Security :-) And because Google's Chrome Operating System (Chrome OS) and Google's Chrome Browser are provenly the most secure today, I am very happy that Lions from Check Point had made this extraordinary Security Extension for Chrome OS and Chrome browser - and only for Chrome! It symbolically represents that the best in security are playing with the best in security - having in mind the fact, that from two-three years Google (now Alphabet), has been payed about US$2-3 BILLIONS to hackers from all over the world, just to hack their infrastructure, Android, Chrome OS and browser, and the Entire Google's Cyber Ecosystem - including military traitors form Russia and China, which CIA handle and Google pay - in order to made the most secure Cyber Infrastructure and OSes for end users, like Chrome OS and Android OS the most secure today. I am very happy that the legendary Check Point had made that sign, with that hyper sophisticated security Extension (And what an Extension - it's about 20 Megabytes!), which undoubtedly is the absolute superb security Extension for Chrome today - a sign, that the Good Forces in the Cyber Space are friendly to each other!... And I am the past-black-hacker, who now says: NSA and the sophisticated Israeli cyber security innovations, that the NSA particularly uses, ARE OUR HOPE, THAT THERE IS POWERFUL FORCES TO PROTECT US FROM THE FASCIST KGB INTERNATIONAL, AND THE DELUSIONAL DISINFORMED MASSES BY THE ABOVE MENTIONED, INCLUDING THE RADICAL ISLAM DELUSIVE MIND, MADE UP IN 70's BY THE YURI ANDROPOV'S KGB!... Let There Be Light! Spiritual Light! Hope, Faith, FREEDOM! AND THE MOST - T R U T H, people, TRUTH! Not Scientific KGB International's Disinformation, which includes the Conspiracy Theories blown up by Stalin through Hitler, and now supported with Trillions by the KGB International to destroy the Theistic (and Gnostic) Western Civilization. I wish I hadn't stopped my dark hacker's activities in 2003 - when my honorable father died and I had ended by his name all my fraudulent, hacking, social engineering scams and started an honest online businesses - in order to work today for the Light forces as NSA or the Cyber Israeli Defense Forces... But all that could I do now, is to recommend This extension to every properly informed Chrome user - Check Point has done it only for Chrome browser and OS!... And it's not a coincidence. This is the most advance security technology, as an Extension for Chrome, that I had ever seen! VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT!!! WHOM VIRTUES HAD UNITED, EVEN DEATH SHALL NOT SEPARATE!!! #smib
- (2016-08-17) Hans van den Boomen: Dat is nog eens veilig internetten !!
- (2016-05-13) N'DOL CHANNEL: good
- (2019-10-06, v:990.67.22) Yerach F: Check Point SandBlast Agent for Browsers Version 990.67.22
Phishing URL's SB Chrome wrote "Failed to inspect site .Inspection service is not available " URL's like : http://sigecservice.com/wp-content/plugins/sfsocaq/a/ https://infinitybottles.apnipocket.com/home/set-up/app/signin http://ecdc663.hentaiwonderland.com/ Thank you
- (2019-08-23, v:990.65.24) Yerach F: Check Point SandBlast Agent for Browsers Version 990.65.24
Phishing URL is not blocked by Crome SB : http://www.taylorcreekhoa.org/wp-admin/Rbc/onlinebanking/cgi-bin/rbaccess/index.php How I can contact developer directly to report some problems ? Thank you
- (2019-08-14, v:990.65.24) హరి ప్రసాద్ రెడ్డి: Uninstall in Mac
Unable to remove this in Mac
- (2019-05-17, v:990.63.20) Sue Shayler: Cannot remove extension
I think I got Check Point SandBlast Agent for Browsers in some type of beta test, but now I need it removed. I cannot remove the extension, as it says it is managed computer. It is not. How can I remove this from my Mac?
- (2019-03-28, v:990.61.8) Yuri Tyumin: False alarm?
The site https://ciscoclub.ru/ is defined as a phishing site.
- (2018-09-13, v:990.53.5) Chrome
Hi What must I choice: Connected Server Select the remote SandBlast server that will perform Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction Gateway (or SandBlast Appliance) Cloud Only Gateway with fallback to the Cloud Enter cloud API key (mandatory) Thanks in advance, Regards, Thierry
- (2018-04-13, v:990.49.20) Lee Nyx: Remove ZoneAlarm
I removed ZoneAlarm and deleted the file folder in Program Files where it resided for extra security. That got rid of Check Point Sandblast in Chrome.
- (2018-04-05, v:990.49.20) Anthony Fry, Jersey: Uninstall
I Want My Photos Back Please
- (2018-04-04, v:990.49.20) Dr. Tan: I HATE YOU!!!
NEVER WANT IT IN MY COMPUTER. NO WAY TO UNINSTALL THIS VIRUS. VERY BAD FOR GOOGLE DIDN'T PICK UP YOUR BAD GUY IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!
- (2018-04-04, v:990.49.20) Dr. Tan: HATE THIS!!!
NO WAY TO UNINSTALL IT!!! STAY AWAY FROM IT!