Save all resources files with retaining folder structure.
Chrome Extension for one click downloading all resources files and keeping folder structures. *** ResourceSaver tab wont be available in devtool panel while your current tab is on url https://chrome.google.com/* *** *** Please note, this ext is a resources collector, not a website downloader, so it won't do the job that you can run the website locally *** Any issue or bug, please make an issue from my GitHub repository: https://github.com/up209d/ResourcesSaverExt Update Information: 2.0.4: Incognito mode quick fix 2.0.3: Add version switcher (including legacy versions such as 0.1.8 0.1.9) 2.0.2: Bug fixes for content blob promise 2.0.1: Refactor UI ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0.1.9: Add download list 0.1.8: fixed zip file uncompressing with missing path issue in Windows 0.1.7: fixed Url to Path converting bug 0.1.6: getContent async problems fixed (turned all into sync before downloading) 0.1.5: Fix XHRs getContent issue, resolve XHRs filenames, add getContent timeout & 'No Content' option 0.1.4: Change download file name into corresponding domain name instead of 'all.zip' 0.1.3: Downloading issue potential fix 0.1.2: File extension detector bug fixes. 0.1.1: Added beautify code option (js-beautify) for JS,HTML,CSS fetching. 0.1.0: Unicode file path/name compatibility. 0.0.9: Add a compressing option that fetch all resources from browser-cache, compress(zip.js) & download at once. Thanks to @shanligang for contribution. 0.0.8: Continue download on chrome runtime error, bug fixes, violating path fixes. 0.0.7: Bug fixes. 0.0.6: Filepath bug fixes. 0.0.5: Improve stabitility. Bug fixes. 0.0.4: Including download for assests by XHR requests. 0.0.3: Bug Fixes. 0.0.2: Extension now re-fetchs resource contents from browser-cache in order to improve speed & stability. 0.0.1: Download all webpages by re-dowloading them from resource-urls.
- (2022-10-02) Trone: [10/2/2022: Updated from 1 star to 4 stars] The use case is different than what I initially understood. When tested in Oct. 2019, it downloaded a single page. It didn't download recursively, or follow links to pages on the same domain.
- (2022-09-30) Dr.Ne0Gen3tic (Forensic Buro of Quantum): This extension, has it really in itself! It was from the algorithm, again, quite strongly revised and improved! I must say that it downloads (pretty much all 100% does not always work!) all resources, flawlessly. This tool works only through the console and when the browser is restarted! I recommend before once again with CCleaner, to clean the browser reasonably, best with WinApp2-INI, so more can be cleaned! There must be nothing before in the cache from this page, from where the resources are loaded! Really works flawlessly and I thank you for this minimalist (but still very elaborate) programmed extension for Chrome! Thanks for the development!
- (2022-09-29) najib alahyane: I prefered the old version. This one does not download all resources and it crashes
- (2022-09-28) smart dev: After update to version 2.0.3, resource saver tab is not showing. In extension details , service work(inactive) is showing.
- (2022-09-24) Zuwa Khan: after update this is not working only showing object promises
- (2022-09-10) Michael Theriot: Wanted to save all the blobs in sources tab and found this extension on SO. Does not appear to save any blobs.
- (2022-08-20) MUKANTWARI Therese: It is amazing!
- (2022-08-16) Michael Hayes: Thought this was very handy - but then found that the minified JS code I downloaded would throw errors at certain lines, and a linter showed these lines had syntax errors - which turned out to be because of spaces added in certain parts of the code e.g. function () instead of function (). Presumably by the extension's built in beautifier. Once I copied the original code manually (after using Chrome devtools pretty printer), the syntax errors disappeared. So it might be better to use a separate beautifier.
- (2022-08-12) Punya Darshan Srivastava: Very helpful extension for making clone of any website. I love this extension.
- (2022-06-02) Aman Kumar: Great Extension. Does Exactly What I needed to do.
- (2022-05-20) Aamir Rasheed: Successfully downloaded a sourcemaps folder, made my life easier, thanks!
- (2022-05-20) Elvis tw: 真的很方便！
- (2022-05-07) Kalpit Shah: It was what I was looking for! Worked perfectly
- (2022-04-04) Joerg Kiegeland: Good idea behind. As I clicked "Download from all domains in current resources", I realized that the single page being the root is referencing other domains using "http" urls, though other domains are sibling folders on my harddisk which then are never navigated. How is this supposed to work correctly?
- (2022-03-23) Chen Tian: Really helpful for my job.
- (2022-03-23) Den enterprises: Super, wonderful applications. Helps me alot, it was a bit hard to understand at first. but later on, i am used to it
- (2022-03-21) Михаил Разборкин (e34_PoweR): Супер-дупер!
- (2022-03-13) SourBrein Lemain: This is exactly what I needed, the UI is very clear and to the point. I would really love a feature where I could select what to download but other than that, it is perfect.
- (2022-03-12) Klye: this is amazing, you are god sent !!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK AMERICA I LOVE U
- (2022-02-24) After Burner: I Still Dont know HOW To USE IT Where are the Instruction Manual I Found My CAR IM and Figured Out HOW To USE THAT I Have No RightClik and Ex PINNED In The TASKBAR. FOUND IT.
- (2022-02-08) Ian Roosma: Wow, this was so helpful. You literally just saved me about a thousands clicks. Thank you so much for making this!
- (2022-02-04) Ashwin Paul: how to run this?
- (2022-01-27) Obso Lutely: It's still works and very useful
- (2022-01-19) without ice Sprite: Why all image requests fail when downloading
- (2022-01-16) Tolerance Paradox: Just open some url (not this chrome web store page - it won't work here), go to devtools(press F12), in devtools choose "ResourcesSaver" tab and click "Save All Resources" button.
- (2021-12-25) Daniel: Just what I wanted!! Well done!!
- (2021-11-18) 孔䶮: nice!
- (2021-11-12) Tsuchiya Kota: nice
- (2021-11-09) rerr 3: 非常感谢，对我十分有用
- (2021-10-12) javason teng: perfecto
- (2021-09-30) Hrx Hrx: very good and simple
- (2021-09-21) Andrey Fedorov: Thank you for this helpful plugin!))
- (2021-09-11) Frank B.: Finally! An extension that works! It took me a small bit of time to follow the download instructions provided, but the extension downloaded everything, including CSS and images. The only thing the extension did not do was provide the larger "popup" images but still, acceptable to me as no other extension would do what this extension provided. Thank you!
- (2021-08-23) Sabbir Ahmed: This is absolutely awesome extension, loved it.
- (2021-08-21) Sanskar Shrivastava: awesome ext
- (2021-08-19) oglop zelgo: Absolutely smashing tool!
- (2021-08-19) How the frick to use these extensions that just sit there with no instructions???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
- (2021-08-19) Vikas Kumar: I like this extension. You can see its complete working here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmnBU0XOLUY&lc=UgwhQ9OjqTwzvHrX7Z14AaABAg
- (2021-08-12) M N Islam Shihan: It's really a must have extension for all web developers. If one feature (record start & stop) could be added it would be it would be more useful. For example, I've started capturing from one page and then navigate to another page & then another..... And when I'm done visiting all the required pages in a website, I could stop capturing and the download all the recorded files in a single zip file. I hope, developer will find this feature request useful and implement it soon. Thanks again for developing & sharing this useful extension to make our lives easy.
- (2021-07-27) Carolyn Hughes: Perfect!
- (2021-07-21) Andrew McGrath: Did exactly what I needed
- (2021-07-08) Takoo: You saved my day
- (2021-07-03) Nick Taylor: Super simple and useful!
- (2021-06-21) Reajul Hasan Raju: Very powerful tool.
- (2021-05-14) Abhilash Ulahannan: Can't make its work.
- (2021-05-08) Devashish Bahri: does exactly what it says and does it awesomely!! great extension especially for developers and designers. thanks for making it! :)
- (2021-05-08) Kacper K: Did exactly as described in a few seconds.
- (2021-05-02) Dave S: As of 5-2-21 this extension has worked great on complex sites I've tested it on. Previously I used online services to download entire sites but often it would miss remotely hosted resources. This extension collects all resources without degrading Chrome's performance . This extension has proven to be accurate in collecting all resources included complex formats where external js, css etc for a site hosted on one domain are hosted on several other domains/CDN's. This tool has been excellent help and big time saver in downloading complete sources from from web template sites as well. I highly recommend this extension and to the developers: thank you!
- (2021-04-21) Rayhan Ahmed: Such an awesome extension for downloading all resources from a website.
- (2022-09-28, v:2.0.3) Jesus Ansolo: Don't work since last update
The extensión worked perfect till 27 of September. With last update don't work anymore. Don't show the tab in devtools. Hope you can fix it. Thx
- (2022-09-24, v:2.0.1) ysn aitaddi: the Extension doesn't work well, can you give old Version please
it dosen't work well as the old version, we hope make change it or send us the old version in your website