Save PDF, images or webpages - opened in Chrome - to the cloud drive. You can select a folder where the file should be saved.
With this extension you can save your documents directly from the browser to Google Drive. - Save PDF or image files (opened with Chrome) with a few clicks directly to your Google Drive - Use this extension as snipping tool. Take a screenshot of a complete website. Also you can Crop/Cut the screenshot and send via Email in our Online Editor. - Select a folder where the file should be save. For every file you will save to gdrive you can select a folder. Info: To use this extension, you must allow "URL Access". You will find this options in: More tools -> Extensions -> Save to Google Drive: ✓ Allow access to file URL for 'Save to Google Drive'. UPDATE: Now you can also edit the pdf file with PDFzorro, a free PDF Online Editor! UPDATE (29.08.2019): The Extension needs access to your GoogleDrive via the drive-scope. The Extension use this scope to save the document (opened in the browser) to your private GoogleDrive Cloudspace.
- (2019-07-22) Alessandro P: not working
- (2019-03-13) Already allowed the URL access, but still asking for the access.
- (2019-02-27) This doesn't work for me either? It only downloads the file to my downloads which was exactly what I wanted to avoid....
- (2018-06-29) Fd Habash: Waste of time. Does not work. Expects user to perform steps manually.
- (2018-06-11) Md. Rezaul Hoque: good
- (2018-05-02) Jonathon Sullivan: Does not work as advertised--but it does ask permission to change your information and access your browsing in incognito mode. Total scam.
- (2017-10-27) K Moser: Doesn't work. Only downloads file to my pc. I already have "ask where to save file download" disabled but it still doesn't work.
- (2016-11-16) Martin Lichtblau: A great productivity booster! I have waited so long for such an extension. Thank you developers (y)
- (2016-09-05) Jo Barber: Doesn't work. I already know how how to save a pdf to desktop and upload to google drive, I want to avoid that step and that's what I thought this extension did. Not useful.
- (2016-05-04) Ma Xiang: This simply does not work. when clicked, it just download the file instead of upload it to Google Drive. I have no idea how it connect with Google since there is no option nor does it prompt. Crap.
- (2016-04-25) Richard Anderson: Can't find where the download goes. :(
- (2016-04-16) Hector Van Puymbroeck: zeer handig
- (2016-02-20) José Francisco Dalcin: It won't save directly to your Drive account and also send u to a edditing page before it would be possible to save, it's pretty unpractical.
- (2016-01-29) J. Anthony: Is OK but would prefer to avoid the following (copied from support): "the pdf gets first downloaded to your pc. After this the upload to our server starts. There you can save the file into your Google Drive." "The extension do only work, when Google Chrome starts downloads automatically without ask for the place where a file should be saved." "To use our extension, you have to remove the option 'ask for place to save download file'"
- (2015-08-26) Cornelia Scharf: Super!!! Man kann jedes Mal vor dem Abspeichern den Ordner direkt auswählen.
- (2018-06-09, v:0.0.0.20) Danijel Jovic: Google block the app
This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.
- (2017-06-28, v:0.0.0.20) Kenneth Wilson: Why is Options menu disabled?
1. When I right-click the extension, the dropdown menu has "options" but it's disabled/gray. The other menu choices are ok. Is something wrong? 2. When I save a webpage, it saves as a .jpg image. I want it to save as a .pdf instead. I can't figure out how to change that. Is it in the Options that I can't open?
- (2017-05-31, v:0.0.0.20) THE URBAN CO-OP BANK LTD DHARANGAON: edit pdf file
how to edit in pdf file
- (2016-08-05, v:0.0.0.20) Arcindo Lucas: Why the extension does not presuppose this condition?
The extension do only work, when Google Chrome starts downloads automatically without ask for the place where a file should be saved.
- (2016-01-05, v:0.0.0.20) Bikas Maji: Not working to save pdf
its not allowing to save pfd file into Google drive. the problem is same like reported by Mark Fern. Rather it redirect to local drive for saving file.
- (2015-10-08, v:0.0.0.16) Mark Fern: Not working to save a pdf in a tab to drive
✗ Please allow URL first. Click here for set this option: ✓ Allow access to file URLs for 'Save to Google Drive'. Settings updated,chrome restarted. Not working to save a pdf in a tab to drive.