Pause and resume history with a click
This extension is just a simple on/off switch. Click to pause history logging. Click again to resume. When activated, it clears the log while you are browsing. That's all it does.
- (2020-03-21) • SunnieVibez •: I like it but it would be nice to go back pages and not show the history while you hover upon the history button.
- (2019-12-23) aws6241: "History On/Off" plugin for Google Chrome has a serious security flaw. Website history doesn't show while browsing. However, all one has to do is close Chrome and then re-open it. Then, when you click "Menu/History/Recently Closed" in the upper right corner of Chrome, all of your previous tabs re-open. This extension doesn't "prevent" history from being collected. It just temporarily conceals it until the next time you open Chrome. Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows 10
- (2019-08-17) Michael Coffman: It works exactly as expected, but wish you could go back to the previous page. Beggars can't be choosers though.
- (2019-07-05) McTwox Budder: Extremely useful and achieves what was advertised.
- (2019-02-20) Jupiter 0000: PRZETESTOWAŁEM CHYBA Z PIĘĆ ROZSZERZEŃ I TYLKO TA DZIAŁA. Niestety apka ma jeden istotny problem gdy jest włączona nie można cofnąć strony i dlatego jestem zmuszony poszukać czegoś innego:(
- (2018-10-03) JON Cunningham: This extension is not working for CHROME to click to previous pages.. But it does works for portable SRWare IRON Browser. NOTE to developers, You had such a great extension, and now its all going south. Please restore your extension. .I can use it with IRON but not w Chrome browser, and most former users use Chrome. I will give you time to restore your project and then re-evaluate this with my rating.
- (2018-09-26) Некий тип: Перестала работать кнопка "назад". Нет истории - некуда возвращаться, логично, но все годы до этого было норм, а щас тупо не даёт вернуться на предыдущую страницу.
- (2018-08-29) Rena Cai: Back button doesn't work.
- (2018-06-28) _RryanT: Melhor coisa!
- (2018-06-27) Jason Ananias: Back button doesn't work anymore.
- (2018-06-17) James Wu: I would just appreciated that it keeps the tab history so I may go to previous pages
- (2018-06-17) Teen Tesla: My back button has stopped working!
- (2018-06-11) Janneman96: This works! Please make the 'previous page' a toggle option, i'd prefer to have it off.
- (2018-06-09) Miles Woodham: This extension has been great for a very long time and I appreciate the work it took to create it. Though as others have mentioned I can no longer return to previous pages which is an important feature for me. It still functions as before when in incognito mode however. I will use another extension until this is fixed. I hope it will be done soon. Thanks.
- (2018-06-08) Shrey Patel: Can't go back to the previous page anymore. It was working perfectly until a couple of days ago.
- (2018-06-02) Kevin Kolasinski: I use this extension but in the latest version of Chrome it will also disable the back button. Had to disable for now.
- (2018-06-02) Nutrollio Nutz: I can't go back or forward to any webpages now, not any time I use Chrome in any sessions. Those buttons are grayed out.
- (2018-05-05) Burak Yak: It does it's job. Simply perfect. Thanks...
- (2018-04-10) Farhaan Akhtar: thanks it works great
- (2018-02-26) TheMastermind: Me molesta que borre el historial que decidí guardar
- (2018-01-12) Julio: work like a charm, thanks alot
- (2017-12-25) Mamun Sardar: Great ext
- (2017-05-23) Robbie Smith: Excellent.
- (2017-05-21) callstrike: De lo mejor
- (2017-02-27) Brian: Does not block history at all. The same as all the others. None of these extensions work to block history anymore. Time to delete Chrome.
- (2019-03-24, v:188.8.131.52) Carlos Espinoza: error de tltplay pero no c q pasa q ya no se reproduce
error de no poder ver tltplay no me reproduce tltplay por q coño si antes lo podia ver eso fue des de ayer 23 de marzo del 2019
- (2019-03-24, v:184.108.40.206) Carlos Espinoza: no funciona la reproduccion de tltplay
tltplay no se reproduce desde ayer 22 de marzo del 2019
- (2019-03-23, v:220.127.116.11) Carlos Espinoza: error de no pofer ver tltplay
no me reproduce tltplay por q coño si antes lo podia ver eso fue des de ayer 22 de marzo del 2019
- (2018-08-16, v:18.104.22.168) James Wu: Back Button
Ya could bring it back like everyone wants
- (2018-06-20, v:22.214.171.124) Michael Wilson: Disables Back/Forward button
is this going to be fixed or is there another History On/Off option?
- (2018-06-18, v:126.96.36.199) Olivier Prat: Recently disables native Chrome "Back" button/arrow
Same comment than Josh and Dallis
- (2018-06-12, v:188.8.131.52) Josh Kemmer: Recently disables native Chrome "Back" button/arrow
As Dallis points out in a previous problem report, this plugin has recently started rendering the native Chrome back button in its disabled state. I can't use the back button/arrow to get to previous pages. It flashes like it could be clicked for a split second upon navigating to a new URL, but then is stuck in its disabled state. If this extension is open-source, I wouldn't mind contributing the patch. Feel free to contact me through my associated Google profile. Thanks!
- (2018-06-10, v:184.108.40.206) Back button conflict
Ever since June 1st the back button doesnt work anymore
- (2018-01-14, v:220.127.116.11) Γιάννης Κ: deletes history on
HEllo . sometimes it deletes history that i want to show it . I put history off , and after sometime i put history on and some links from earlier are missing ! otherwise is is fantastic programm ;)
- (2017-12-22, v:18.104.22.168) not workingt
this is now working!