Infinite scroll for Google search results and a lot of other improvements to your browser experience.
gInfinity extends your favorite search engine Google with infinite scroll. Scroll down to the bottom of the search result and the following 20 search results are automatically added to the search result. If you experience any problems using the extension, please report them here: http://ginfinity.uservoice.com/ New in version 2.4: - Removed ads. - Upgraded to manifest version 2. - Removed color picker. Now build into chrome. New in version 2.3: - New option to show color picker on input elements of type color. - Background color showing result of ping now configurable. - Ping now works on all input elements and not only those of type url. - Shows a welcome message with choice to disable ads on install. - Add preview arrow to results on fetched pages. New in version 2.2: - URL fields now automatically validate the inputted URL by doing a ping. - AutoTab and Linkifier now enabled as default for new users. New in version 2.1: - Video, image and left thumbs now loaded when scrolling down. - Progress indicator while loading new pages. - Different colors for each digit in page number. New in version 2.0: - New options page. - Added shadow on paging headers to make it look more like the Google logo. - Added option to change or set focus on a specified input element when visiting a website. - Added option to linkify all url's not already clickable. Option is disabled as default. - Added option to automatically tab to next input element, when max length is reached in input elements. Option is disabled as default. - Added option to disable ads used to finance further development of gInfinity.
- (2021-10-07) Joel Carey: good
- (2021-01-08) Mehmet U.: google ok çalışıyor. Alibaba.com için de bir eklenti geliştirin lütfen...
- (2020-07-05) Md Khaled Amin: Helpful SEO tool.
- (2020-04-03) Micha: not working
- (2019-09-18) Sindre Kjosås: Does not work anymore.
- (2019-07-24) Christian von Delius: Useless. In google, select shopping tab: First page shows photos, all pages after that NO PHOTOS.
- (2018-12-30) Darryl Rubarth: Works great on Google. Has problems on Amazon.com when you're browsing Deals.
- (2017-09-19) Javier Fernández Morell (Javier Morell): it doesnt work.
- (2017-04-18) Jesrel Angot: It helps me to make easy to my task.
- (2017-03-08) Tit Titovich: В один клік не попрацюєш
- (2016-11-14) Guillem Vivas: I love how gInfinity works in Google Chrome.
- (2016-06-24) Nattakorn Leardthanapaichit: In some situation, this extension is not work. For example, when I search using omnibox, click some link on the page then scroll around that page. After that comeback to searched page. This extension will not work.
- (2016-05-23) Aliaksandr Harbavets: This extension works, which I can't say about Infinite Scroll for Google
- (2014-09-28) Richard Carpenter Hart: I am forever scrolling to the bottom of a Google search result page... Reading the related search suggestions list from Google... Scrolling 'once' to read the rest of the search suggestions and potentially click one... And they all disappear because the next search page for my current search terms loads in place, forcing the related search suggestions to the bottom of the page... Ad nauseum or until I just type the new search term myself. -otherwise- This extension is awesome and wonderful and does what it should do.
- (2014-05-21) Mian Fei: Thanks for the good work. Could you make infinite scroll work for Google Scholar too? I can't find any way of increasing the number of search results displayed there to more than 20. Thank you!
- (2014-05-20) Melker Österberg: I really like this extension, however the "loading" gif is broken for me, and maybe the "page ..." text could look a bit cleaner
- (2014-03-23) Elias Mossholm: I love the functionality per se but sometimes it shows the previous search when you scroll down instead of the present one. If you reload the page this goes away, but I’d much rather have it work without reloading everytime. (Mind you, I’ve only been using gInfinity for 5 min so far, so I don’t know how frequent this problem will be, but it’s not promising to first read about it in the reviews and then have it show up first time you use it.)
- (2013-01-05) Maciej Ziarkowski: It's unbelievable how such a simple extension can boost the efficiency of searching...
- (2012-05-28) btt3rfly: Thanks for fixing the problem Thomas, it's working now. I will put it on Facebook. The only extension with infinite scroll for Google where the page preview works also in the pages besides the 1st one. <3.
- (2012-05-25) Salik Andersen: Genialt!
- (2012-05-02) It doesn't work all the time,and when i do two different searches in one session, when it starts extending the page it'll give me the results of my first search instead of the second
- (2012-03-26) Alan Rabello: Add a "coupons" adware is BS. Dont install!
- (2012-03-07) Iván Rodríguez: Add a "coupons" adware tab on some shopping sites. Don't install
- (2011-11-29) Дмитрий Кравчук: Супер! Не думал что такое уже есть....
- (2011-11-14) Chris Lake: Doesn't work. Simple as that.
- (2011-11-07) Christian Pedersen: Best Google infinite scroll extension on the market
- (2011-11-05) Adit Lal: Simple n neat
- (2012-12-04, v:2.3.2) blaine monical: https
i kept getting the insecure content warning on most Google pages. i disabled my extensions one by one. going down the list, until the warning went away. it went away after disabling this extension. i turned all my extensions back on except this extension. and the warning has not re-appeared. thought you should know. running chromium. in Linux mint kde.