Get better search results in less time with this easy to use interface for Google's advanced search parameters.
Hotkey (ALT + G) opens extension and focuses "Keywords" field. Drag search parameters up/down so the ones YOU use most often are more accessible. No mouse clicks required means you can perform an advanced search without leaving the hotkeys (or looking up a cheat sheet). Install the extension and start saving time AND getting better search results. New in version 1.1.0: - Override safesearch option - Option to turn off Google's personalised search results - Added filetype option - Added option to search for images, videos, apps, books, news etc
- (2019-11-29) Oguz Ildiran: Super Good
- (2019-09-26) Jon Smith: Does not have image size specification which is the one thing I need it for.
- (2018-05-08) TinTIn: a real hassle when trying to copy and paste multiple words or lines in. Every time you click to copy a new word or phrase your previous paste disappears.
- (2018-05-01) Tony Yu: good
- (2018-04-01) Gabriele Müller: Ist nützlich, nicht ganz das was ich gesucht habe.
- (2017-02-07) Yanis Lukes: Great. Would be fantastic and overtake the "Search the current site" extension by automatically adding the domain of the current website to the criteria with an X beside it to clear it, when not at a new tab or Google search page!
- (2017-01-23) Patrick Hwung: Useful but would like region and language options added as well.
- (2016-12-09) Heath Kim: It's good but I think If you add save last setting feature, it would be more useful!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- (2016-11-03) Gersivan Oliveira: Ideal para usuário comuns.
- (2015-08-12) Ron: Its cool I really love it than you for this extension
- (2015-06-13) Don Rosenzweig: An easy way to specify an advanced search.
- (2015-02-19) AJ Carter: The options were mediocre at best. I had the ability to set my keyword(s), choose how I wanted my "question" to be phrased, and choose what words I didn't want to see. However there was no option (that I saw, at the very least) to clarify any specific words that I wanted in the search (phrases) nor the option to add words that I wanted to see. However, that is my chief complaint. The set-up is easy to use, and what was promised in the description is there. It's a work in progress, I suppose. I'd like to see this get some work done, it is a very useful way of getting to Google's advanced search settings without dealing with Google's love for complicating simple things.
- (2015-02-17) Sam Sargent: Very handy!
- (2020-01-25, v:1.1.1) Ben Witschey: please make compatible with the news search engine!
please make it so the extension can hide news search results. i want to hide articles i've already read. there used to be an extension that can do that so it is possible, or at least used to be
- (2018-01-29, v:1.1.1) Ricky Carmona Jr: finding cellphone number
I am trying to locate a friend prepaid cellphone number. how would I go about getting this number.
- (2015-04-18, v:1.1.1) Darijo Arbanas: Fast Advanced Google Search
My suggestion would be an option to search in one language. Often I have to narrow search to only one language. One clicl in bar would make it faster.
- (2015-02-19, v:0.0.4) AJ Carter: More Options
I think this product would benefit from adding in some more search options. Not necessarily a whole lot,so as to keep it simple, but to allow the search to be more refined.