Get better search results in less time with this easy to use interface for Google's advanced search parameters.
Hotkey (ALT + G) opens extension and focuses "Keywords" field. Drag search parameters up/down so the ones YOU use most often are more accessible. No mouse clicks required means you can perform an advanced search without leaving the hotkeys (or looking up a cheat sheet). Install the extension and start saving time AND getting better search results. New in version 1.1.0: - Override safesearch option - Option to turn off Google's personalised search results - Added filetype option - Added option to search for images, videos, apps, books, news etc
- (2020-12-08) Ron Essany: Great extension. I recommend two changes that I've found so far. 1. Change this extension into a side toggle just like chrome inspect. Where it can stay on the page while searching. 2. If the extension can stay on the screen, keeping the words in there would be really helpful. This way you can search through one website with 10 different keywords in a short time. Instead of opening the extension, putting the site back in, and putting a new keyword in, you can just change out the keyword and search.
- (2020-07-17) 阮晓刚: easy to use
- (2019-11-29) Oguz Ildiran: Super Good
- (2019-09-26) Jon Smith: Does not have image size specification which is the one thing I need it for.
- (2018-05-08) TinTIn: a real hassle when trying to copy and paste multiple words or lines in. Every time you click to copy a new word or phrase your previous paste disappears.
- (2018-05-01) Tony Yu: good
- (2018-04-01) Lutz Müller: Ist nützlich, nicht ganz das was ich gesucht habe.
- (2017-02-07) Yanis L: Great. Would be fantastic and overtake the "Search the current site" extension by automatically adding the domain of the current website to the criteria with an X beside it to clear it, when not at a new tab or Google search page!
- (2017-01-23) Patrick Hwung: Useful but would like region and language options added as well.
- (2016-12-09) Heath Kim: It's good but I think If you add save last setting feature, it would be more useful!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- (2016-11-03) Gersivan Oliveira: Ideal para usuário comuns.
- (2015-08-12) Ron: Its cool I really love it than you for this extension
- (2015-06-13) Don Rosenzweig: An easy way to specify an advanced search.
- (2015-02-19) AJ: The options were mediocre at best. I had the ability to set my keyword(s), choose how I wanted my "question" to be phrased, and choose what words I didn't want to see. However there was no option (that I saw, at the very least) to clarify any specific words that I wanted in the search (phrases) nor the option to add words that I wanted to see. However, that is my chief complaint. The set-up is easy to use, and what was promised in the description is there. It's a work in progress, I suppose. I'd like to see this get some work done, it is a very useful way of getting to Google's advanced search settings without dealing with Google's love for complicating simple things.
- (2015-02-17) Sam Sargent: Very handy!
- (2020-01-25, v:1.1.1) Ben Witschey: please make compatible with the news search engine!
please make it so the extension can hide news search results. i want to hide articles i've already read. there used to be an extension that can do that so it is possible, or at least used to be
- (2018-01-29, v:1.1.1) Ricky Carmona Jr: finding cellphone number
I am trying to locate a friend prepaid cellphone number. how would I go about getting this number.
- (2015-04-18, v:1.1.1) Darijo Arbanas: Fast Advanced Google Search
My suggestion would be an option to search in one language. Often I have to narrow search to only one language. One clicl in bar would make it faster.
- (2015-02-19, v:0.0.4) AJ: More Options
I think this product would benefit from adding in some more search options. Not necessarily a whole lot,so as to keep it simple, but to allow the search to be more refined.