Create and edit project plans with ProjectLibre online
Project Plans editor is an extension that allows to create and edit project plans. It is a project management tool compatible with any other project management software, included Microsoft Project. It is an app for task management, work breakdown structure generation, resource allocation and tracki Its main features are: - Free Project Management software. - Compatibility with Microsoft Project 2010 (Imports MS Project files < 2010 and saves as Project 2003 if desired) - Gantt chart (EVR, Tracking, Work, Cost) - Earned value costing. - PERT charts. - RBS chart (Resource Breakdown Structure). - Task dependencies and constraints. - Resource Sheet for adjusting allocations. This extension is based on ProjectLibre, an open source SW compared to Microsoft Project, which it closely emulates, ProjectLibre has a similar user interface (UI) including a ribbon-style menu, and a similar approach to construction of a project plan: create an indented task list or work breakdown structure (WBS), set durations, create links (either by (a) mouse drag, (b) selection and then button-down, or (c) manually type in the 'predecessor' column), assign resources. The columns (fields) look the same as for Microsoft Project. Costing features are comparabl
- (2019-10-08) Ricardo Suárez: 503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request.
- (2019-09-05) Lennart Schulte: all uploaded files are avaliable to the public
- (2019-08-15) Colin Main: Needs to use local date format, not the weird format used only by the usa.
- (2018-04-10) Sang Min Seok: 조잡함
- (2018-04-01) Михаил Компрессорный: нет русского языка
- (2018-03-06) danar andri prasetyo: good
- (2018-01-15) Juan Pablo Herrera: Con el segundo uso se bloqueo el sistema.
- (2018-01-10) Adnan: good
- (2017-12-06) Eric Pinto: easy to use
- (2017-02-05) Miguel Rocafort: Finally an extension to work like having Microsoft Project :)
- (2019-08-15, v:2.10.1) Colin Main: Date Format is quirky usa format, not international format
How can I get the date to show in *normal* format (DD/MM/YY or DD/MM/YYYY), not MM/DD/YY (which is only used by one country in the whole world?)
- (2017-10-29, v:1.0.3) Microsoft Office 2003 Pt Br
Se você está enfrentando algum problema com esta extensão ou tem perguntas sugestões para o desenvolvedor,preencha o for mulário.