Old style Chrome bookmark manager extension for people who don't like Chrome's new bookmark manager.
Chrome's Old style Classic Bookmark Manager. If you do not like chrome’s new bookmark manager and the new interface for creating a bookmark, then this extension is for you. - Simple and intuitive bookmark creator. - Fast access to your folders and last used ones. - The same simple interface which you used to use.
- (2019-09-13) Sharon 1 Brewer: I also hate it however, the new one has some of my folders listed but NOTHING INSIDE! they are all gone. I just tried this stupid "old" bookmark but it won't come thru. Just says "can't be reached, can't be found" over & over. I guess I am going to do it like caveman days and keep a folder on my desk then hand enter every time I need one. Any ideas out there? I'm not a computer girl. Divorced my IT tech, and his girlfriend, lol
- (2018-10-06) GTdelux Pulsar: Не работает адекватно. Почему то сохраняет в папку "Другие закладки", хотя выбираю другую папку
- (2018-09-03) Yana Key: Useless!
- (2018-08-29) Bazsi Sün: Nem működik. Teljesen vak. Azt se tudja melyik lapon van vagy hogy mit kell csinálnia....
- (2018-08-28) Derek Loseke: This used to work great but stopped working a couple months ago, not sure of why.
- (2018-07-09) The All American Bad Boy: doesn't even work
- (2018-05-11) Marenson Eperiam: Very easy to use and convenient.
- (2018-03-21) Tiki Monger: Doesn't work at all.
- (2017-10-22) Gersivan Oliveira: Era pro próprio navegador ter feito isso. Boa interface.
- (2016-10-20) KC Chen: Can't be used on chromium portable 54
- (2015-05-21) Mayra Alva Cordova: excelente
- (2015-05-19) Marcelo Ribeiro: Thanks a lot for that! I really hated the new style of google bookmark.
- (2015-05-17) Gator Audio: Doesn't actually seem to have a "bookmark MANAGER" like the title says. It is only a popup menu to use when adding bookmarks. USELESS. I wish I'd read the reviews before wasting my time with this. GONE.
- (2015-05-10) Mealea Ying: It is NOT what it claims to be.
- (2015-05-07) Vicki Brown: Thank you. I so hate the new bookmark system. Now. Is it possible to make a new Bookmark _manager_??
- (2015-04-17) Joop Reijenga: Useless in giving back old style bookmarks. It doesn't at all. Only thing it can be used for is indeed (like others mention too) is to easy edit bookmarks or clean up you old ones easily. Nice try though. Above all, Google thnx (NOT) for messing up the bookmarks manager :/
- (2015-04-17) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Doesn't work with Chrome's intrusive NEW New Bookmarks.
- (2015-02-27) Ryan Fiorenzi: Doesn't work.
- (2015-02-26) Does exactly what I want: replaces the new bookmark manager with the old one. At some point I msy want to implement the new one, but not until after I've re-organized my current bookmarks,
- (2015-02-14) Stu Segal: Useless.
- (2015-02-10) Yassin Erryhany: exelent
- (2015-02-07) Anders Brandén: DON'T add this! You access it via an additional star icon. The ONLY thing it does is EDIT THE BOOKMARK(!). In stead, just right click anywhere in the Bookmarks Bar and you can add, edit and move FOLDERS as well as single bookmarks, neither of which this joke can do. What you loose in the new Bookmark Manager is the tree view and being able to easily select ARRAYS of bookmarks and folders, now you have to select them one-by-one(!), albeit being a horrible design with humongous icons. But the Bookmarks Bar still offers the tree view, until Goo-gle removes that too.
- (2014-12-21) Tim Gladding: Doesn't actually give you old-style access to your bookmarks.
- (2014-12-18) W końcu mogę normalnie dodać zakładkę, bo google zwaliło całego chroma znowu...
- (2014-12-16) Manuel Lameiro Bergantiños: GRACIAS por esta alternativa al inframundo del new bookmarks!
- (2018-02-26, v:1.0.2) old bookmarks manager
- (2017-12-28, v:1.0.2) Roberto Júnior: Update
Not working on version 63.
- (2015-04-22, v:1.0.2) Marie Barclay: Old bookmarks manager
when I open a new window, star disappears or is grayed out... Gr!! Gr!! Please respond soon or I am back to windows explorer.
- (2015-04-20, v:1.0.2) Søren Christensen: 2 Windows open at once
When you open two windows and try to bookmark a page in the last opened window, it will store the page from the first window.
- (2015-04-18, v:1.0.2) Joop Reijenga: Same as others mention, need old bookmark style
Subject says it all. It's a nice try and working ok for editing as it is now. But downloaded/installed it to get rid of that horrible new style bookmarks manager. I'll keep an eye on it and soon as you can replace the manager itself I'll reinstall it for sure. Succes and thnx for at least trying to get that done.
- (2015-03-04, v:1.0.2) Ken Neufeld: Bookmarks
lost old bookmarks
- (2015-01-29, v:1.0.2) Chrome old bookmarks manager doesn't work
I have installed the Chrome old bookmarks manager. The extension shows as enabled. I exited and went back into my Chrome browser. However, the horrible new bookmarks manager that was foisted on us with the most recent upgrade still show up. Please, how can I get rid of it and return to the normal bookmarks manager? Thank you in advance for your assistance.