Track time from anywhere on the web and improve productivity.
Track time from anywhere on the web with one click. Later, analyze and export time at https://clockify.me/reports/summary FEATURES • Integrates with 50+ web apps • Idle detection • Reminders • Pomodoro timer • Automatically start/stop timer • Start a timer from selected text • Start/stop timer shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+U) • Default project for new time entries Q: Why does the extension need access to "read and change all your data on the websites you visit"? A: We use the "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" permission only for putting a timer button on other websites and taking the task's names as a description for the timer. If you don't wish to see the button on other websites, you can disable it in extension's Settings>Integrations. The code for this extension is open source. Feel free to examine it and contribute on Github: https://github.com/clockify/browser-extension For more information on how Clockify works, check out our help article https://clockify.me/help/apps/chrome-extension If you have any issues or feedback, send us an email at [email protected] ABOUT CLOCKIFY Clockify is the only 100% free time management tool for teams and solo users. It allows you to track the time you spend on projects and analyze your productivity. You can use Clockify on the web, desktop, and mobile – all your tracked data is synced in real time so you can seamlessly switch between devices. - Free and simple online timer - Analyze time in reports and export data - Invite team and track time together - Manage projects and monitor progress
- (2020-01-25) Mau Amolat: It's absolutely generous tool. I use this to manage my billing and monitor my hours and billables for a certain project. It works perfectfly great but until today, the notifications doesn't seem to work as it should be. I look forward to a new and fixed version the soonest! thanks!!!!
- (2020-01-07) Michael Carr: Quite helpful to track my time against various projects. I like the time adjustment feature as I often forget to hit "go" or "stop" when I should.
- (2020-01-06) Alejandro Gurrola: I used a stopwatch to time the dropdown and it takes a full 5 seconds to show me data, and there's a subsequent delay for each action, like starting a timer on an Asana task. If the code receives some much needed optimization, I will gladly change my review.
- (2019-12-24) Kevin Neu: Love the idea of the app but the app is way too slow to launch compared to its competitors extension and sometimes even the website loads faster
- (2019-12-18) Ray Espinal: Works really well for tracking overtime and time off.
- (2019-12-16) Enrico Pettenuzzo: Fantastico, semplicissima e funziona bene
- (2019-12-13) Mah Jan: why login
- (2019-12-10) Markus Martens: Die "Custom domains" funktionieren wieder! Großartig!
- (2019-11-08) Projet BETTERMAN: Works perfectly, the only free extension I know that does pomodoro + time tracking. Great !
- (2019-11-05) Lil Kantu: I'd like to give it a 5 stars but the entire reason i got this was for the pomodoro timer and it's no where to be found on the app.... I have the chrome extension installed and don't see any of the features that are advertised here in the photos... whats going on?
- (2019-10-28) tierfilmer: Ganz nützlich bisher. Bessere Funktionen gibt es nur gegen Bezahlung - auch okay. Was mich aber stört: Seit der letzten Installation werde ich nach jedem PC-Start über die neue Erweiterung informiert. Ich finde keine Möglichkeit dies zu beenden. Das nervt.
- (2019-10-09) Dmytro Tarytsa: The app is amazing! Help me with all my projects. Thank you!
- (2019-09-30) Dayne Rhoades: I love this extension. Thanks so much for a great tool. I am using JIRA service desk. It will work in the old view, but the new view in service desk does not work. I am a big fan of the new view too. I have the extension and it is not a big deal, but it is nice to save myself an extra click. Is there anyway to add this function to Atlassian integration? Thanks in advance.
- (2019-09-26) Relocate Bulgaria: Hi Aleks, a few suggestions, if I may: - the Trello start button is better in Timenotes, right on the label - would be great if you implemented that - the Pomodoro timer could be showing the elapsed time on the extension icon itself just as in Marinara ^ these would make your app flawless (for me). Cheers! Daniel
- (2019-09-05) Laura Westervelt: The idea is good, however it does not coordinate with other programs as it should. Specifically, Trello, a collaboration and organization program, imports the Clockify extension to allow the user to time specific cards (or projects) within Trello. This is also a great idea, however, it causes Trello to slow to a crawl, freeze, lag, and google chrome to want to kill the script. I have to uninstall Clockify because I need Trello to work more than I need to time my projects.
- (2019-08-07) Derik Krauss: The timer button isn't showing up in Wrike. I made sure Wrike.com is enabled in Clockify's integration settings, restarted Chrome, hard refreshed Wrike.com several times, and even logged out of Wrike and Clockify and logged in again. No dice. Any tips?
- (2019-07-23) Michal Novák: 23.07.2019 Again doesnt tracking on page Atlasian Jira :-( Otherwise it is a great app.
- (2019-07-19) Krzysztof Topolski: It would be perfect if it didn't fail with reminders. At some point both idle reminder and no-task-running reminders stop working properly. I get reminders about not running a task when I'm running one and I don't get idle reminder when I'm idle. Please improve.
- (2019-06-26) Sara Carter: It does everything I need without limits that other time trackers charge for. I'm very happy with Clockify and its new features, best free timer on the market.
- (2019-06-26) David W: Loving where this extension is going. Idle detection and Start Reminders. Excellent!
- (2019-06-14) Sérgio Miraldo: Would be 5 stars if i wasn't forced to re-install the extension at least once every week.
- (2019-04-30) Lakmal Deshapriya: Can not signup to google
- (2019-04-23) Wajid Khan: Changed my life! I'm more productive as a result.
- (2019-04-19) Maximus Prime: Не удобно работать с Trello
- (2019-04-10) Patryk Miszczak: It is a pity that it has so many performance problems.
- (2020-01-16, v:1.8.7) Maksym Mospanenko: Close time record right after time is over (not just alert or break record)
There is great feature in the Toggl chrome app - it closes current Pomodoro on finish, so I can come back after break and start new one (just clicking on continue button). Please add this ability here and we'll get ability to use Clockify for team. Without stopping we have many mistakes in records - it starts automatically and corrupts statistics.
- (2020-01-11, v:1.8.6) George Kao: Google Calendar integration?
I found your app by googling "analyze google calendar time tracking" ... but I'm confused how to get this app to show up in Google Calendar?
- (2020-01-03, v:1.8.6) Nils Costerg: Privacy, Personal Informations and Authorization
Hello, I'm interested in using your time tracking tool with Notion but the chrome extension requires permission to "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit", which seems way too much permission just to track time. Could you please confirm why you need such level of authorization and more specifically if any of your employee is able to read personal data and information entered on Notion. Thank you!
- (2019-11-16, v:1.7.8) Usman Farooq: Chrome Extension Login Issue
I am already signed in via my google account in chrome. But when I try to sign in to clockify with my google id. It asks my email and password again and it shows me Clockify logon while signing in. I don't want to send my Google's password to clockify. Clockify should redirect me to Google's page and authenticate me from there.
- (2019-11-13, v:1.7.8) Markus Martens: Custom domains
Seit einiger Zeit funktionieren die "Custom domains" nicht mehr...
- (2019-11-09, v:1.7.8) Maksym Mospanenko: Stop automatically on Pomodoro ends
I se you have been copied everything from Toggle (I like it) but they have one great feature - it stops timer (close timerecord) when Pomodoro is over. Can I reproduce this behaviour with Clockify?
- (2019-10-31, v:1.7.8) Ryan Holmes: Match to previous timer
When triggering the timer to start from another app (in my case, ClickUp) it works perfectly the first time, after which I then go into Clockify and set the correct project for that task. Would it be possible to modify the behaviour so that on subsequent times of triggering the timer for the same task that it would match it up to that previous instance (so I don't have to go back in to Clockify every time to set up the correct project yet again)?
- (2019-10-28, v:1.7.7) Max Gubskiy: Login error
Can't login via Oauth2 in chrome extension. Login window shows up for a moment and dissappears. Can't even press any button on it/
- (2019-10-24, v:1.7.7) Michelle Lee: Doesn't work with the latest Todoist changes
Todoist launched their latest changes yesterday https://doist.com/blog/todoist-foundations/ and the timer no longer works (doesn't extract the text of the task and runs the timer for all tasks).
- (2019-10-21, v:1.7.7) Ginanne Italiano: Adding Notes
Our chamber of commerce is looking at different programs for tracking all of our projects. We are currently setting up your free version of Clockify to see if it's the right application to use for tracking all of our projects and the time we spend on them vs the income we receive. I understand that each one of us will need to develop our own list of projects, but is there a way to duplicate all of the projects? Is there a way to put in sub-projects under one primary project? Also, is there a place where notes can be added? Thanks for your help on this.
- (2019-10-11, v:1.7.6) impuestos info: Can't view popUp notification from pomodoro breaks
Previously there were no problems in being able to see the notifications to accept the pomodoro break time and count the times correctly. It was after updating to MacOS Catalina when I can only hear the sound notification but I don't see the popup to click and accept it. So I have to create the break entry manually. I have already verified and accepted browser notifications (Chrome) in the OS security options.
- (2019-10-07, v:1.7.5) Danilo Nascimento: Asana integration
Since Asana last update, the Start Timer button is no longer showing up
- (2019-10-07, v:1.7.5) Fábio Nunes: Not working on Asana
Since Asana last update, the Start Timer button is no longer showing up