Copy text with Alt-Click. Easy and fast copy tool.
If you install this add-on, you do not need to select a text. What is needed, just "Alt key & Click" on the text! That's all! This alone, the text of the point you click will be copied. -------- * Modifier keys can be changed. ** Alt + Click (Default) ** Ctrl + Click ** Shift + Click -------- Icon designed by: www.MouseRunner.com
- (2020-10-21) Unskile [KZ]: This plugin does not work for what it is intended for. Google Chrome Version 86.0.4240.111 (Official assembly), (64 bit)
- (2020-08-25) Subrat Kumar Patnaik: It is working good. Nice extension. Is it work on pop up windows?
- (2020-08-18) Дракоша Пестренький: Расширение хорошее: размер маленький, похоже даже не выделяет себе отдельную память. Годится как для копирования текста ссылок, так и для ускорения копирования кусков текста.
- (2020-03-20) julong wang: Very Good! Great Tools!
- (2020-02-11) Gary Griffin: Hold alt, click an HTML element with text in it, and it copies all of the text, without having to explicitly select the text. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!
- (2019-11-24) Vlajko M: It doesn't work at all
- (2019-10-04) Josh Frederick: Just what I needed to copy Oracle BI tables. Simple and very easy to use. Thanks!
- (2019-09-07) Brian Kcana: First it did not work. Then I figured out how to use it with the touch pad on a chromebook. Step one: click and drag over some text but do not lift finger from touch pad yet (two hands/two fingers are used to select text...but keep one finger pressed down on touch pad) step two: press ALT and keep pressing ALT but do not release finger from touch pad. Step three: OK. take finger away from touch pad, you should see a yellow box outline flash around the paragraph and text is copied to clipboard. Step four: now release ALT key.
- (2019-09-04) Ivan Lopez: Actually works
- (2019-08-23) Cave Creature: How to use it Step 1.Refresh the web page. Step 2.Click and hold alt then click with your mouse. (or use what you set the copy to) Step 3. Open a text document and paste.
- (2019-06-03) Trang Phan: without formatting?
- (2019-05-20) Aariz Yar: Not working
- (2019-03-19) 앙그마: 프로그램 설명처럼, 'alt+클릭'으로 원하는 범위를 드래그 없이 한번에 복사해 주는 확장프로그램입니다, 크롬 개발자모드의 선택 기능처럼 원하는 범위를 선택 해주는것이 무척 편합니다. 귀찮게 스크롤 내리면서 복사 할 필요가 없네요. 선택된 범위를 제대로 표시해 주는것도 좋고.
- (2019-03-17) Eric M: Great job!
- (2019-03-07) A Wrocław: do not work.
- (2018-11-21) Mikhail Poda: I am using it to copy hebrew words from a table, it works very well
- (2018-11-16) あかつき: ずっとこの機能がほしかったです 特にスーパーリンクにある時のコピーは今まで不便を感じました 大変助かります
- (2018-09-04) Maor Moyal: Great! as Described Very simple to use.
- (2018-08-24) Jon Lee: very good, simply and quickly
- (2018-06-16) John Meuangdông: ใช้ดีครับ ให้ 5 ดาวเลย
- (2018-05-07) Pravin: does not work in all the pages. please make it more stable
- (2018-04-26) L4marr: works most of the times
- (2017-12-07) Didn't work. Clicked "Copy" using the contextual menu, but it didn't actually copy to the clipboard.
- (2017-11-28) Roger Reyes: I liked it. But it only copies a paragraph (one or more sentences) at a time. If paragraph is a heading or a few sentences, only those sentences are copied. If this is what you need, this works fine. However, if you want to copy a whole blog, it is cumbersome.
- (2017-11-10) PinkParis: love it :) (Thought it doesn't work, but it does when I restart the browser)
- (2020-06-05, v:2.0.1) John Chen: space or newline is missing
I copy the code the element with newline and space, but with alt and click, the space and the newline is missing.
- (2019-09-03, v:2.0.1) Сергей Бурдужа: Not work.
I hold alt and press down left mouse button, but the text is not copied. Why?
- (2019-04-09, v:2.0.1) Bill Yovino: No copy menu visible when right-clicking.
I just installed this extension and it is enabled. When I right-click an open page, I see a few choices including Save-As, Print, etc., but no "Copy".
- (2019-01-21, v:2.0.1) Sang Ho: Only one site I can't use your tool please check it
I start to read Chương 1: LẤY ƠN BÁO OÁN on this link and I notice that I can't use Alt-Click on this site. Please check it: https://waka.vn/bach-luyen-thanh-than-tap-1-an-tu-giai-thoat-rQym5W.html?type=1
- (2017-10-05, v:1.0.1) Anton Nesterov: Multiple copy on the same page
I have multiple divs on the single page. Copy works only first time.
- (2017-01-22, v:1.0.1) Harold Roth: Where is my text saved?
Dear Folks, I just downloaded your add-on to Chrome. I selected text from a website, right clicked to Save. Where.....does my text that I saved go??? A mystery. Please help.
- (2016-12-22, v:1.0.1) Pedro Murguia: Record information in local file
It could record the information copied in some file of the local computer
4.0 (44 votes)
Last update / version
2018-05-17 / 2.0.1