Videos will be maximized to the browser window. the difference from fullscreen a video is that it will not block the entire screen.
The new Fullscreen button for videos! Prevent videos from taking your entire screen. with this extension, videos will maximized withing the borders of the browser window. Ideal for you if you use multiple monitors setup such as - NVIDIA Surround - AMD Eyefinity or if you use a 4K monitor and want to use multiple windows at once
- (2020-03-21) Sagittarius: "Ctrl+Space" shortcut can't disable.
- (2020-02-21) Nicholas Weingartner: Works kind of as described. On Youtube it just blacks out the video title and other clutter so you don't actually save any space.
- (2020-02-09) Mich ael: Works for an embedded vimeo video I was trying to enlarge. I had to reload the page before it would work though. The page does go weird when I resize the window and the only way to recover it was to reload the page.
- (2019-12-27) Adam L: Thanks so much for making this. I spent hours trying to do this on my own with CSS today, which mixed results. I'm not even sure why Chrome would not want to have this feature built in, other than maximizing the opportunity to get ad impressions, so thanks for saving the day with this one!
- (2019-11-10) Troy Whiteley: Just what I needed! Has some issues on some sites that implement their own player controls. Honestly this should be a built in feature for browsers.
- (2019-11-03) Jens Jakob: works like a charm!
- (2019-09-01) Chris Robinson: Exactly what I needed for watching videos in splitscreen (single monitor setup)
- (2019-07-17) Tianzu Qi: The video play control is so difficult to use that I can't adjust play progress,and I think the solution is to remove the plugin's play controls and use the browser's own.
- (2019-04-19) V. H.: Really helpful, correct and easy to use. This is the best solution for the fullscreen issue one can imagine. Thnks!
- (2019-02-16) Christos Fyt: Perfect!!!
- (2018-11-26) Sebas Favaron: Amazing extension! Only thing that would make it perfect would be a shortcut so that it can be used in "app mode" where the toolbar is hidden (for the best PiP mode) Nevertheless, great job
- (2018-09-22) 温子帆: Awesome extension. Exactly what I need for better experience at Coursera. Thanks.
- (2018-08-23) Vitor HdAR: Thank you. Does exactly what I wanted. Cheers!
- (2018-08-19) Nathi Nonthasen: fit my needs. cant believe this was made since 2015.
- (2018-08-11) Gordon Freeman: I used to have a problem with making videos fullscreen, but this has solved my problem! Nice extension!
- (2018-07-22) Leonardo Rocco: Ajuda muito a assistir vídeo aulas! :D
- (2018-07-21) Weng F: It had stopped working for a while, but now works again! Perfectly, thanks.
- (2018-04-04) Chris Berranger: Awesome. With the amount of video content these days and the ever increasing resolution/screen size this is a must have!
- (2018-03-28) Kriz TV: Uygulamanın simgesine tıklar tıklmaaz chrome üzerinden izlediğiniz videoyu full ekran yapan harika bir uygulama.öneririm.
- (2018-03-21) Star Hopes: a shame. it was what i was looking for. just full video broswer but i couldnt get it to work on anything. maybe my pc is just being picky idk.
- (2018-03-21) Adam Hanek: works for me, Thanks for your help.
- (2018-02-28) Timothy George: Cool concept, but didn't work for MLB.tv :(
- (2018-02-17) Chris Fox: Works good for YouTube. Would be even better if it would work on Vimeo and Facebook Videos as well. Especially FB Videos is annoying as they tag the comment bar to the side.
- (2018-01-14) Vaghinak Petrosyan: however does not work with youtube
- (2017-11-18) Dylan Stakks: Great for multitasking!! Works great on one monitor
- (2019-03-22, v:1) Andy S: can you make it default? like just turn on and off, instead of pressing the button everytime we want to use it
can you make it default? like just turn on and off, instead of pressing the button everytime we want to use it
- (2018-06-27, v:1) Red Rayner: USA Network
It doesn't work there.
- (2018-04-19, v:1) IE support
Hi Thanks for a great addon! I miss the addon on Internet Explorer, any plans on making one for that browser?
- (2018-03-16, v:1) Aaron Herbst: VRV
Doesn't work with vrv unfortunately. Great idea!
- (2017-12-19, v:1) Youtube
Doesnt works with Youtube
- (2017-10-10, v:1) No longer working
I first downloaded it and it was working. Now it won't work on any website (primarily Youtube but also Hulu) that I'm watching. The window just goes blank into a white screen instead of maximizing the video. I quit and restarted Chrome. Didn't solve issue. I then removed and then re-installed the extension to see if that would help, but I'm still having this problem. I really want this extension to work.
- (2017-10-02, v:1) Kevin Hoang: Fullscreen Video for youtube.
Doesn't seem to be working on youtube which is a main source for videos. Due to Chrome builds I assume?
- (2017-06-13, v:1) Samuel Cochran: Youtube Broken
Fullscreen window on YouTube does't work unless I web inspect and add "height: 100%" to the `html` dom element within the iframe.
- (2017-03-15, v:1) Drew Faber: Gray Border
Full screen video has a gray (not quite white) border.
- (2017-02-07, v:1) Michael Alderman: No longer working
Doesn't work on my MacBook Pro Retina.