Enables uberAgent to collect web app usage and performance data (e.g., foreground tab, page load duration) from Chrome.
IMPORTANT: this extension requires the uberAgent endpoint agent for Windows or macOS. The browser extension does not work without the agent. uberAgent is the perfect solution for Windows and macOS end-user computing analytics, focused on user experience and application performance monitoring. It measures logon duration, GPU usage, network latency, browser performance and application unresponsiveness, to name just a few of its many high-quality metrics not easily found elsewhere. And it does all that from an agent so efficient that is has one of the smallest footprints in the industry. uberAgent is optimized for physical and virtual apps and desktops including Citrix and VMware products. uberAgent easily answers questions like the following: - How can we speed up user logons? - How much time do our employees lose waiting for applications? - Why is the Windows boot process taking so long? - Are Outlook problems really caused by the Exchange backend? - How many licenses do we need for application X? - Which apps do our user spend most of their time with?
- (2021-09-10) Utopia Tang: Extension does not work at all.
- (2021-02-08) Ole Holgerson: Great tool to gather information about our IT operations! Note that this is not a standalone application. This is a companion app for the uberagent client software. There seems to be some confusing among other reviewers...
- (2019-05-13) Jo Lang: how on earth do you operate this, I cannot find any instructions on how to see the data usage...???
- (2018-06-18) Sacha Thomet: I love UberAgent and the Chrome extension is a great and valuable Add-On to the core functionality.
- (2020-04-14, v:2.5.2) Lee NNG piqcthisttibxvf Say Kok: a
- (2019-04-22, v:2.5.2) Jo Lang: how do you operate this add on?
there are no instructions