- (2019-10-17) Armando Flores: cumple lo que promete, funciona perfectamente si se necesita trabajar en una web con css y js
- (2018-11-25) Jim D: The only thing missing imo is the ability to remove exceptions on a case by case basis.
- (2016-06-29) I block all cookies by default and use this is add exceptions. Edit - it doesn't get stuck anymore - must have been related to a Chrome update at some point.
- (2015-08-30) This iss very good...... the best one i ever used !
- (2015-06-04) Spencer Easton: Google broke their content settings UI back in Chrome 42. I asked Mr. Berka to add a permanent change option and he delivered. Thanks much!
- (2015-05-01) Wow, if this works it is gonna make a huge difference in helping me clean up my blacklists/whitelists. And it is excellent that the permissions are minimal... thanks for that! I'll come back and update this review once I've given it a full workout.
- (2016-09-16, v:2.1.3) Feature Suggestion: Quick Remove Exceptions
Hello, I have a suggestion for a feature that allows the user to quickly "remove exceptions" for a site. You already have this functionality built in but it is located on the options/settings dialog and takes several steps to access and apply the changes. I was thinking that you could move the function to the "right click menu" or create a 3rd drop down menu option under settings: when the icon is clicked, "toggle default options". Example: 1 icon click "immediately apply default options", second icon click "immediately remove exceptions". Thank you for your time and the very useful extension! Cheers!
- (2016-04-17, v:2.1.3) Options
This still works but I can no longer change the default options. JS neutral - cookie block so I manually do this every time. Maybe I'll change to a white list instead.
- (2015-05-20, v:2.1.1) Spencer Easton: Allow for permanent changes
If you noticed Chrome removed the quick access to site permission from the url bar. Can you add permanent changes to site settings in addition to times out settings? Thanks!