Point & click to forbid/allow any class of requests made by your browser. Use it to block scripts, iframes, ads, facebook, etc.
- (2020-07-29) dj osearth: I love that this extension is available if I ever need it but for now I'll stick to *uBlock Origin* with it's default block lists that auto update from the publishers for those block lists. This is an extremely powerful extension & I always appreciate the ability to install this if I had the need in the future but for now I'm going to remove it & stick with the more basic *uBlock Origin* (but also a rabbit hole in it's own right:) ..
- (2020-07-20) Mikey Teen: Literally upon adding this extension and testing it on youtube it prevents the videos from loading properly. Removed.
- (2020-07-05) Mark Ridgway: Fully granular information and control. Perfect.
- (2020-07-01) karakurt: .......==== 💰Hidden bonuses on the taps of crypto-currencies💰 ====....... .......==== ⛏After 18 fees a bonus of 18300 Satoshi is issued⛏ ====....... ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ....==== Bitcoin crane ====.... 👇 ⛏...==== https://bit.ly/3dKFhKB ====...⛏ ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ....==== Litecoin crane ====.... 👇 ⛏...==== https://bit.ly/31sOEfo ====...⛏ ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ....==== Ethereum crane ====.... 👇 ⛏...==== https://bit.ly/3gg4A92 ====...⛏ ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ✌Good luck to all !!!
- (2020-04-03) Tim Provant: Fantastische script blocker
- (2020-03-30) Chris S: Best of the best.
- (2020-03-19) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2020-03-13) Tony Zhu: This is a great extension. One thing hope to improve in the future version, add a color theme to support dark mode, currently with dark mode, some text and icon not able to see. thx!
- (2020-02-27) Johan Rylander: Väldigt enkelt att använda. Tack! (thanks!)
- (2020-02-17) Artem Usov: Прекрасно и быстро выполняет свою функцию. Спасибо большое!
- (2020-02-10) Andrey Fedorov: There's a really minor learning curve (much less than it looks like at the outset), but on the other side is a great sense of empowerment over a faster, safer web, with so much of what the browser does "out of sight" now controlled by you, the user, not the sites you're visiting (or the iframes & tag managers they've included!).
- (2020-02-06) Jerry Diamond: This is the best, most ingenious extension ever! Finally you can control your browser instead of the browser controlling you! Choose what data you allow and block what you don't want. No more pages killing your PC, eating up your CPU, memory, hard drive, endangering your security! uMatrix lets you block or allow every element of the page with fine precision! Raymond Hill, you should get the Medal of Freedom for writing this gem!!!
- (2020-01-17) Cobin Bluth: amazing features, allow or block anything in your browser, its like having full control of something you operate
- (2020-01-15) DKone: How does this not have more reviews. This is a game changing extension. YOU now have complete control (and can see) everything that is trying to come through when you go to a site. Don't forget to ad Ublock by the same developer.
- (2019-12-11) Piotr G: Genialne narzędzie!
- (2019-12-06) Demet Yilmaz: Amazing extension. I feel like I am in control again.
- (2019-11-11) Markus Varis: If it could just sync. I'm using it on Chrome and uni desktops that reset the settings every time. It's unusable for this purpose, MS Office web portal needs so much whitelisting every time that it's just unpractical. I have to remove it.
- (2019-10-21) Reid Rivenburgh: Excellent, fine-grained way to control what your browser does.
- (2019-10-05) connardman: Easy to use and works perfectly. Thanks :D
- (2019-09-30) JON Cunningham: Its working great! I use NoScript as well for extra options.
- (2019-09-18) Marcello Triulzio: top
- (2019-09-03) 爱𓆩JΛVIΣЯ𓆪ȻŁ࿐: 10/10
- (2019-08-31) Chi Chung Stephen Cheung: Mir gefällt dieser Werbeblocker. Auf meinem Handy funktioniert er gut im Yandex Browser! Vielen Dank!
- (2019-08-26) Kamo gun: Buenisimo.
- (2019-07-30) simon emilio garrido rivas: hasta ahora es una herramienta excelenteeeee
- (2020-07-15, v:1.4.0) Martin Claus: unable to upload rules
using chromium 83, umatrix version 1.4.0 I enabled rules cloud sync in options but if I try to uload the rules in both lines just "..." is visible. It worked in the beginning.
- (2020-06-05, v:1.4.0) Motoko Kusanagi: doesnt block sites by default anymore.
umatrix doesnt block sites by default anymore! ive tried to updated the list and watched in the config. what can i do?
- (2020-05-28, v:1.4.0) Ni Ndogo: uMatrix Rulesets
Hi, I love your app. I love the concept of the recipes it has ... however the recipes are really old. Could you please be checking your pull requests on https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/tree/master/recipes? Most of the Open PRs (https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/pulls) are for the recipes - they will help with usage of the system.
- (2020-05-13, v:1.4.0) Eliane COELHO DA SILVA: solicitaçoes ao servidor foram bloqueadas por uma extensao
solicitaçoes ao servidor foram bloqueadas por uma extensao
- (2020-04-21, v:1.4.0) Кирилл: Неможу поставити відгук
Тому ставлю тут: Мій відгук 99% зі 100%
- (2020-04-21, v:1.4.0) Кирилл: Відстежування
Запис з екрану !!! Як захиститися ?
- (2020-04-01, v:1.4.0) Wes M: Control panel popdown has sizing issues in Vivaldi
uMatrix's dynamic control panel sizing is not picking up the actual size of the entries in the grid... it seems to be picking up the sizing of the previously touched extension, such as ublock origin, or other (also Shortcuts for Google Products). So the display of the uMatrix panel is truncated and will not scroll... Unable to reach grid entries after the first couple entries Steps: - Install uMatrix and uBlock Origin - Pull down uBlock Origin control panel popup - Pull down uMatrix control panel popup Results: - Other Chrome extensions control panels are their normal sizes - uMatrix panel is set the the size of the panel from the previous extension used Note: This doesn't seem to occur right away... Occurs after some use, so there may be an additional factor here I yet to determine. uMatrix is the only panel that has the issue, though. The other panels continue to display normally.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.4.0) Klappa: Weird umatrix field
I got 255.255.255.255 in the field of umatrix in Chrome. This field with the submask shows in every site/domain I am on. I asked you the same question a couple of months ago but i never got any answer from you back then. This problem is not present in Firefox with umatrix only in Chrome. Thanks!
- (2020-01-11, v:1.4.0) n ascentt: Stopped working for me a month ago
umatrix stopped working for me in chrome a month ago, i'm not sure how to best describe it, but it doesnt detect anything in the ui ( there's no numbers in the grid of umatrix) so it's as it it's claiming to not block anything, and yet everything on websites is being blocked including payment processor frames, so websites cant be used at all, and theres no way to whitelist, and i'm fairly sure it's blocking things i previously whitelisted globally i would've uninstalled and reinstalled umatrix but cannot find a way to export/import whitelists
- (2019-09-07, v:1.4.0) John Wood: Unable to load Solve Media antibot
I receive the message "domain / ckey mismatch" even after disabling uMatrix. It works upon removal of the extension from Chrome browser.
- (2019-08-29, v:1.3.16) bahrta sai: Blocks clicking on videos if anything is blocked.
If I block/blacklist anything on youtube clicking on a video thumbnail to play it doesn't do anything.
- (2019-05-29, v:1.3.16) saku saku: Spoof Referer
"Spoof Referer" don't work in chrome72+
- (2019-01-22, v:1.3.16) John S Wolter: About about for websites listed by uMatrix
The short explanation is that I want more background information about uMatrix listed sites. It would be a good start to understand the business of a website service. Sites could be simple advertising, trackers, data scrapers, and a whole long list. Second would try to indicate what that company or Non-Government Organization, NGO, is doing. Results of using anti-virus' sites' lookup features usually results in terse site statements like "No malware distribution yet". I looking to better understanding These don't have to be detailed. A statement as simple as "Selling gathered data to its customers" or "Delivered Ads platform". Add some anti-malware warnings. Cheers
- (2018-10-17, v:1.3.14) Page doesn't load properly even though all scripts are enabled
In this case I'm looking at the americastestkitchen.com website. If I turn off Umatrix via the "power button" the site loads fine. If I turn Umatrix on, go through the list of scripts and enable every single one (even the blacklisted domains) the top of the page is completely messed up with huge black images and some text. I'm not understanding how "off" and "all enabled" aren't the same thing. So, in this case, I can't use UMatrix on this site because the pages won't load properly. It's almost like there is blocking going on in the background that I can't see or manage. Love to hear any solutions for the issue. Thank you!
- (2018-10-06, v:1.3.14) Thomas Rohde: Error MSG “ failed to modify the request header […]”
uMatrix Version 1.3.14 Google Chrome 69.0.3497.100 MacOS 10.13.6 I get this error message: “! This extension failed to modify the request header "Referer" of a network request because the modification conflicted with another extension (Privacy Badger).” And then Google Chrome turns it off, and I have to reload it.
- (2018-09-21, v:1.3.14) Marvin Mas: uMatrix funktioniert nicht mehr
Nach einem Update auf die neuste Google-Chrome canary (64-Bit) Version 71.0.3558.0 funktioniert uMatrix nicht mehr. Die Erweiterung lässt sich zwar starten jedoch werden keine Domains mehr aufgelistet. Ich bitte um Hilfe Vielen Dank
- (2018-09-08, v:1.3.14) A problem...
After closing the browser, the list is cleared in the rules ...
- (2018-07-13, v:1.3.10) Incomplete referrer spoofing
uMatrix only rewrites HTTP referrer headers but the document object list of referrers show the original referrer. In JS console see: document.referrers To see the issue that arise with this behaviour, see the link on the site: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17520134
- (2018-07-08, v:1.3.10) 胡适: 不要自动屏蔽