Point & click to forbid/allow any class of requests made by your browser. Use it to block scripts, iframes, ads, facebook, etc.
- (2020-01-17) Cobin Bluth: amazing features, allow or block anything in your browser, its like having full control of something you operate
- (2020-01-15) DKone: How does this not have more reviews. This is a game changing extension. YOU now have complete control (and can see) everything that is trying to come through when you go to a site. Don't forget to ad Ublock by the same developer.
- (2019-12-11) Piotr G: Genialne narzędzie!
- (2019-12-06) Demet Yilmaz: Amazing extension. I feel like I am in control again.
- (2019-11-11) Markus Varis: If it could just sync. I'm using it on Chrome and uni desktops that reset the settings every time. It's unusable for this purpose, MS Office web portal needs so much whitelisting every time that it's just unpractical. I have to remove it.
- (2019-10-21) Reid Rivenburgh: Excellent, fine-grained way to control what your browser does.
- (2019-10-05) connardman: Easy to use and works perfectly. Thanks :D
- (2019-09-30) JON Cunningham: Its working great! I use NoScript as well for extra options.
- (2019-09-18) Marcello Triulzio: top
- (2019-09-03) 爱ツJΛVIΣЯメCL: 10/10
- (2019-08-31) Chi Chung Stephen Cheung: Mir gefällt dieser Werbeblocker. Auf meinem Handy funktioniert er gut im Yandex Browser! Vielen Dank!
- (2019-08-26) Kamo gun: Buenisimo.
- (2019-07-30) simon emilio garrido rivas: hasta ahora es una herramienta excelenteeeee
- (2019-07-23) TexanerinLondon: This is a really great granular tool to stop snooping and malicious websites (and those that carry malware like Google). Although not really needed at ethical sites like Gab, you certainly do on unethical sites like Google, Yahoo, Twitter, Facebook, and the rest. Privacy is your friend.
- (2019-07-09) Florian War: Es ist sehr schön, wenn man z.B. auf diversen Websites diese ganzen social media links blockieren kann :) An sich ist die Erweiterung sehr gut , da man damit sehr viele scripts von Websites blocken kann. Danke an den Entwickler und Publisher :3
- (2019-07-04) Лапшинов Вячеслав: Единственное, чего мне не хватает - blacklist\whitelist mode..
- (2019-06-22) Itigo Hosimiya: 上級者向け？ 基本動作がファーストパーティの要素以外ブロックされてるので安心で軽いです。 その弊害もあってログインや特殊な動画プレイヤーなどは基本的にブロックされるのでメインには不向きですが怪しいサイトや海外のサイト見るには必須。
- (2019-05-25) Thierry Brousse: Je viens de découvrir cette extension c'est un pur bonheur, merci à l'auteur
- (2019-04-18) Michael Holmlund: For advanced users, but it's the best blocker I've ever found.
- (2019-04-14) Lyn McKenney: Must have chrome and cross-platform extension even though i have yet to use the Firefox version. I'll add that I love NoScript but actually prefer the ui and structure of features in uMatrix.. there is no one config that fits all websites or use cases so you'll need to familiarize yourself unless you want to tweak and toggle it on and off as needed. Would love to see a donate link.
- (2019-04-04) Sal Sally: good extension but i dont know how to use this app...my activities and browser has been managed by my organization..please help me
- (2019-03-26) Mark W: In a word: clean. Clean, elegant design. Clean, fast, and effective. Clean webpages! The ability to customize what is allowed to load on a webpage is something I dreamed about for years, and uMatrix is the realization of the dream. The amount of scripts, tracking sites, etc. that sites bundle in these days is bizarre; you know something is wrong when you hear your laptop fan running fast whenever you visit a news site. Thank you Raymond!!! I am still looking for a way to export my settings for back up and transfer to other devices, since getting the settings right for each site is a significant investment of time. Perhaps a feature that could be added in the future.
- (2019-03-14) Fernando van Loenhout: Designed for expert users, and provides control for those users
- (2019-02-01) Sihabudien Malikul Akbar: Powerful Tools for blocking unwanted site, GOOD JOB !
- (2020-01-11, v:1.4.0) n ascentt: Stopped working for me a month ago
umatrix stopped working for me in chrome a month ago, i'm not sure how to best describe it, but it doesnt detect anything in the ui ( there's no numbers in the grid of umatrix) so it's as it it's claiming to not block anything, and yet everything on websites is being blocked including payment processor frames, so websites cant be used at all, and theres no way to whitelist, and i'm fairly sure it's blocking things i previously whitelisted globally i would've uninstalled and reinstalled umatrix but cannot find a way to export/import whitelists
- (2019-09-07, v:1.4.0) John Wood: Unable to load Solve Media antibot
I receive the message "domain / ckey mismatch" even after disabling uMatrix. It works upon removal of the extension from Chrome browser.
- (2019-08-29, v:1.3.16) bahrta sai: Blocks clicking on videos if anything is blocked.
If I block/blacklist anything on youtube clicking on a video thumbnail to play it doesn't do anything.
- (2019-05-29, v:1.3.16) suzuka M: Spoof Referer
"Spoof Referer" don't work in chrome72+
- (2019-01-22, v:1.3.16) John S Wolter: About about for websites listed by uMatrix
The short explanation is that I want more background information about uMatrix listed sites. It would be a good start to understand the business of a website service. Sites could be simple advertising, trackers, data scrapers, and a whole long list. Second would try to indicate what that company or Non-Government Organization, NGO, is doing. Results of using anti-virus' sites' lookup features usually results in terse site statements like "No malware distribution yet". I looking to better understanding These don't have to be detailed. A statement as simple as "Selling gathered data to its customers" or "Delivered Ads platform". Add some anti-malware warnings. Cheers
- (2018-10-17, v:1.3.14) Page doesn't load properly even though all scripts are enabled
In this case I'm looking at the americastestkitchen.com website. If I turn off Umatrix via the "power button" the site loads fine. If I turn Umatrix on, go through the list of scripts and enable every single one (even the blacklisted domains) the top of the page is completely messed up with huge black images and some text. I'm not understanding how "off" and "all enabled" aren't the same thing. So, in this case, I can't use UMatrix on this site because the pages won't load properly. It's almost like there is blocking going on in the background that I can't see or manage. Love to hear any solutions for the issue. Thank you!
- (2018-10-06, v:1.3.14) Thomas Rohde: Error MSG “ failed to modify the request header […]”
uMatrix Version 1.3.14 Google Chrome 69.0.3497.100 MacOS 10.13.6 I get this error message: “! This extension failed to modify the request header "Referer" of a network request because the modification conflicted with another extension (Privacy Badger).” And then Google Chrome turns it off, and I have to reload it.
- (2018-09-21, v:1.3.14) Marvin Mas: uMatrix funktioniert nicht mehr
Nach einem Update auf die neuste Google-Chrome canary (64-Bit) Version 71.0.3558.0 funktioniert uMatrix nicht mehr. Die Erweiterung lässt sich zwar starten jedoch werden keine Domains mehr aufgelistet. Ich bitte um Hilfe Vielen Dank
- (2018-09-08, v:1.3.14) A problem...
After closing the browser, the list is cleared in the rules ...
- (2018-07-13, v:1.3.10) Incomplete referrer spoofing
uMatrix only rewrites HTTP referrer headers but the document object list of referrers show the original referrer. In JS console see: document.referrers To see the issue that arise with this behaviour, see the link on the site: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17520134
- (2018-07-08, v:1.3.10) 胡适: 不要自动屏蔽