This is an offline Google Chrome extention. This is extension will highlight your mouse cursor and your mouse clicks.
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE INSTALLING: To use this extension for the first time, you must right-click the options and press the "Save" or "Reset" button. After that you can left click the icon to toggle the extension on or off. Use this Chrome extension for the following: * While doing a screencast recording, this will clearly show where your mouse cursor is and where you click on the page. This can be useful for doing webapp tutorials. * While doing an online presentation, this can help so that your audience can clearly see where your mouse cursor is. * If you use Chromecast, this can highlight your mouse cursor to make it easier to spot. Note: My favorite software for for recording gif screencasts is ShareX (https://getsharex.com/) for Windows and LICEcap (http://www.cockos.com/licecap/) for Linux (must use Wine to install LICEcap in Linux).
- (2020-04-09) Chris Ritter: Doesn't work. Followed instructions.
- (2020-01-31) Michał Kusiak: Does not work at all. What a shame :(
- (2019-12-04) Daviti Gogshelidze: You are only person who created this feature. I'm using it on Linux. Thank you for that
- (2019-12-02) Mischter Lee: Doesnt work. Wasted 2 minutes of my time
- (2019-07-29) Chellie Esters: With the latest release in July 2019, I'm no longer able to go from one web software page to another without the extension turning off. I was using this extension for training, but now I can no longer use it (at least until this is fixed). I have removed and added it back, reset to defaults, etc., but the extension does not stay on. Please fix. Thanks.
- (2019-07-24) Frank Cantafio: I installed it. Immediately I saw a yellow highlight and was happy. Seconds later it was gone and no more highlight at all. Tried many things to get it back, but couldn't. I am grateful that this is free, but hope the developers fix this problem as many have posted it's not working for them either. Thanks.
- (2019-06-28) PowerSchool Training: I can't get this to work on my MAC. Any ideas? I have seen it work on Windows and it is pretty awesome. Any suggestions on getting to work on Mac?
- (2019-06-25) Chek Wei Tan: Work well! When I install this extension for the first time it doesn't work because I forgot to follow the setup to Save option. One important setup to do after that is to RELOAD the page or RESTART browser.
- (2019-06-03) King Panda III: It does not work. I was hoping that it would but ended up wasting my time.
- (2019-05-26) foman335: it just doesn't work at all. please fix.
- (2019-03-05) Doesn't work, it's rubbish.
- (2019-02-21) it doesn't even worked. i set the colors i wnted to be and clicked "save" and clicked around on my screen and my mouse didn't do anything. am i doing something wrong? help? and if i am doing everything right and not getting anything from it, this extension is a 1/5 stars.
- (2019-01-30) Ethan M: Works as advertised, but it default to "off". New tabs have this extension disabled (set to "off"). How do we set it to default "on"?
- (2019-01-05) Excel Class NYC: Your extension is a failure, please fix it. The documentation does not explain how to enable the feature, waste of time
- (2018-12-23) Megs Kat: It was confusing and I didn't know what the hell I was doing + doesn't work. Please fix this.
- (2018-12-13) How hard could it have been to allow this to stay on continuously instead of having to turn it on every time you change pages?
- (2018-12-07) Didn't work on mac for some reason.
- (2018-12-04) Marjorie Alexander: This app never worked at all. Saved various colors, refreshed Chrome, restarted computer, updated Chrome, reverted to default settings, tried again to set colors...nothing worked. Very disappointing.
- (2018-11-21) Ginny Weasley: THIS IS PERFECT OOF
- (2018-11-16) Bart Mumm: After I saved settings, and then refreshed the page I wanted it on, then it worked. Windows 7 Enterprise. Service Pack 1 Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-11-06) Emma Pass: Tried several time to refresh, save settings, double click, etc. Nothing worked.
- (2018-08-14) FuredexzAnimatz: Doesent work
- (2018-08-01) doesn't work everytime i click it it doesn't go on
- (2018-05-23) xohappyyy ツ: love this
- (2018-04-27) Jake Pritchard: doesn't work