Highlight text on websites with a simple right-click or keyboard shortcut. Saves highlights on your device.
- (2020-09-25) Lukáš Karlovský: Doesn't work
- (2020-09-11) محمد ياسر: awesome extension , I would recommend making the snippets list prettier and bigger if possible. Thanks.
- (2020-09-05) bach hoang: This app help me a lot in term of reading excercise. Thanks for your hard work.
- (2020-09-02) Sharon Hammond: It worked
- (2020-08-31) Thomas Sulivan Monteiro Duque: Very straight foward. Allows you to change highlight colors via extension instead of redirecting you to another page.
- (2020-08-30) D: Does not save highlights, so other than a dubious pleasure of highighting text, it is useless. When you return to the page, or click next/back, all your highlights will be gone.
- (2020-08-21) Yuhua Deng: 这就是我想要的。之前我试过4个插件，但他们都不能很好的工作。 5星 This is what I want. I tried 4 plugins before, but none of them work well. 5 stars
- (2020-08-18) Stéphan_ D.: Extension avec du potentiel mais mais décevante à ce stade du développement: Suggestion: 1- Amélioration des choix de couleurs 2- Sélecteur de textes devrait être plus précis 3- Ajouter d'autres fonctions Soulignement, barrer le texte, sélecteur de phrases... Merci 7SD
- (2020-07-15) Tweety Kid: It is really nice except I need a page that lists the highlights I have made. Once I leave the website there is no way to go back to that page where the highlights are. A list with at least the first few words of a highlight with a link back would be helpful. That is uaually under "options". Options is normally in a popup when you right click over the extension icon. The options on this are greyed out.
- (2020-07-11) Thej Kiran: Amazing. Love it. I think thye are trying to add additional functionality now and then. They try to highlight text on websites by themselves based on what I am looking. And I appreciate that. I would like features such as more hotkey related change of color. Maybe underlines and possibility to draw boxes and comment here and there, like in a PDF.
- (2020-07-03) SportsCan Main: Where do the highlights get saved to? I am not clear on how to extract them from the article?
- (2020-04-05) Don Buelke: Flakey at times. When it works it's very handy but too often it "forgets" itself and disappears or highlights the rest of the page from where it was selected. This usually happens if the tab is closed or if Chrome is shut down.
- (2020-03-31) Nina Almaoui: Amazing tool! Glad I found it; super helpful for quick highlighting on websites, as it stays on page when you come back to it.
- (2020-03-26) Diego: How do I consult my previous highlights? I would LOVE the option to add notes!
- (2020-03-21) Constantin Druță: It's very promising. It's simple, just what I wanted, but I cant find where it stores the notes?
- (2020-03-19) Railene and Lina: As an online home schooled student, it gets hard to scroll around and find answers in the text but now I can highlight as if I'm reading a passage right in front of me. A M A Z I N G. I love this extension. Since everyone is off of school and doing online, 10/10 am going to recommend to others. Also, everyone be safe from the corona.
- (2020-03-19) Mason Wooley: Does a reverse selection. When I highlight a sentence, it selects the rest of the paragraph after the sentence I wanted to highlight.
- (2020-02-07) Marius UDUBAȘA: simple to use, great tool! feature request: keep data in sync on page revisit, even on a different pc, but same browser profile
- (2020-02-03) Wendy D.: Although it allowed me to highlight on the web, I found it to be frustrating toggling with the feature. I also need a feature to circle and make some points and unfortunately this extension was not good enough for me.
- (2020-01-23) Eric Nadler: I just wanted a simple extension to highlight a page I use for work. I just needed one time highlights to try to correlate a few hundred lines in a table. I tried several other extensions that either needed a login account or did not work. This one worked for me! Thank you!
- (2019-12-22) UAH: DOES NOT WORK. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME
- (2019-12-12) Jeff N: FEATURE REQUEST It would be really cool if there was a feature that made it so a few clicks would automatically select the highlighted portion for copying/pasting.
- (2019-12-10) John Daniels: This should have more stars. It is ultra simple and does exactly what I need, highlight text in the browser with easy shortcut. I tried a lot of others and they keep opening up pop up windows which I do not need. Simple and easy, you got 5 Stars from me!
- (2019-11-26) Alexander Serechenko: Working bad on all pages I tried. I've lost all highlights made while reading a book.
- (2019-11-07) Linda Griffen: Far, far better than the other highlighting extensions out there. Easy to use. No annoying pop-ups. Stores the highlights on your computer, not on some 3rd-party web service.
- (2020-09-13, v:3.0.0) Kim Yun: Sync on devices
Hi how do you sync the highlights from one device to another? I've already synced my chrome data and all (inc the highlighter) but the text I've highlighted on my bookmarked pages are nowhere to be found.
- (2020-08-07, v:3.0.0) John Abletis: deleting a highlighted text
I just want to ask how can I delete a highlighted text? Is there some way where I can just click the delete button on my keyboard?
- (2020-07-25, v:3.0.0) André Chénier: Fonctionne pas sur mon chromebook
Rien n'arrive quand je souligne.
- (2020-07-18, v:3.0.0) Rasega P: Working issue
Not working for me. i have installed the app. When I try to highlight some text, it is not working .Can you help me out understand how to use it
- (2020-07-12, v:3.0.0) Eric Griesheimer: It Doesn't Work
I installed the app. I selected some browser page text, then right clicked and selected Highlight. Nothing happened.
- (2020-07-11, v:3.0.0) Thej Kiran: small monies
I want to give a small amount to you... how can people do that? Why isn't your detail available here in support, for people .