Track your time directly from Google Chrome™ in all your favourite tools
Timeneye for Google Chrome™ is the most simple extension to track time from Google Chrome™ and your favourite productivity tools. The extension automatically integrates with the Timeneye web app and allows to start timers, track time manually and manage your time entries without opening a new tab. Start tracking your time from Google Chrome™ and within leading project management tools. = Get started in 3 simple steps = 1) Click “Add to Google Chrome™”. 2) Click on the Extension Icon. 3) Log in with your Timeneye credentials. 4) You will now find a little Timeneye icon inside the supported tools. 5) Click on the Timeneye icon next to the task or project you want to track time for and Timeneye will automatically match the task description with the equivalent project in the web app. 6) Choose if you want to start a timer or track time manually and start boosting your productivity! Start timers in one click or simply use the keyboard shortcut: Alt + Shift + T. If you are working on a project or multitasking between emails, meetings and social media, you can always monitor the time spent on each task or to-do by starting single or multiple timers. Timeneye Google Chrome™ extension already works in: - Basecamp 2 - Basecamp 3 - Asana - Trello - Wunderlist - Podio - GitLab - Pivotal Tracker - Todoist - Zendesk Support - Clickup - Google Docs - Google Sheets - Google Mail If you are experiencing problems with the Timeneye widget or you just want to send us a feedback, please contact us at [email protected] Please note that Timeneye for Google Chrome™ requires a Timeneye subscription: subscribe for free at https://www.timeneye.com
- (2019-09-14) Henri Huisman: Timeneye is for me atm the best time tracking solution! Tested almost all of them! :) Tool is very user-friendly and easy to use! Especially when you combine this tool with Trello ;) Keep up the good work guys!
- (2019-04-16) Garrett McNeil: Love the extension, great work. I use it with Trello and it works seamlessly. There's just one feature that I find myself missing. I often do enter time from the Timeneye dashboard directly, but then later on I end up creating a Trello card for the work if it becomes something bigger. But I can't find any way to link the two afterwards short of deleting all my old time entries and remaking them via the integration. Is there any way to link time entries after creation, such as selecting existing time entries from the Trello card UI? Or any plans to add this feature if it there isn't already some way?
- (2018-09-27) Volker A Mönch: Klasse Dienst, klasse Erweiterung, nutze ich nahezu ständig. Für jede auch noch so kleine Aufgabe.
- (2018-03-22) Michael Lesinski: I use it with Asana. It is a nice integration. It would be nice if completing a task would stop the timer. Any future updates on automatically stopping a started timer when task is completed in Asana?
- (2018-01-03) Christoph Stähli: can't login .. maybe password is not read correctly?
- (2017-06-20) Ivan Rigamonti: Unfortunately it doesn't work in conjunction with ToDoist. It keeps asking me for the login credentials and after having entered them it does not proceed to the entry page.
- (2017-05-17) ClarK W.: quite useful and handy
- (2016-11-16) Jason Baker: It's almost perfect... I use it with Asana. It works flawlessly in the Task list view. But, it doesn't show in the new Boards view. Probably because it is new. Are you guys going to be supporting that view in the future? Overall, thank you so much for taking the time to add this feature!
- (2016-10-05) Silvia Tejera Correa: I have added the plugin to manage my time in Redbooth, but I couldn't integrate both apps.
- (2016-01-05) Jan Cherlet: Very slick and straightforward time tracker, for billing purposes. Good integration with Google Calendar and Basecamp.
- (2015-09-28) Fernando Ribas-Berain: Very sad, because this service (Timeneye™) is really close to getting it right. This extension (and Ios app) does not have necessary functionality to make useful, because you cant create new projects or time track new tasks' on the fly. It only allows you to search from what was previously made on the web version of the tool. Can't use this service because not usable on all platforms. :(. Let me know if this ever changes, because I would love to use.