More Dials. Smarter Conversations. More Revenue.
More Dials. Smarter Conversations. More Revenue. And do it all from anywhere, with just a laptop and an internet connection. The #1 solution for Salesforce customers, like Amazon, Twilio, Lyft, and HPE. ringDNA is a complete sales acceleration platform built for every revenue stakeholder in your business. Get up and running in two minutes or less! Add the ringDNA Chrome extension, log into Salesforce and start making smarter calls. The ringDNA’s Intelligent Dialer is purpose-built from the ground up to integrate seamlessly with Salesforce, so you can supercharge sales efficiency and productivity. With ringDNA’s Intelligent Dialer, both outbound and inbound reps can: Dial More of Your Best Prospects We continuously optimize every workflow based on feedback from some of the world's smartest companies. With more than 130 million calls processed, ringDNA can help your team be exponentially more productive and dial 3X more of your best prospects. Have up to 400% More Sales Conversations Dialing leads from a number with a local area code has been shown to boost connection rates by up to 400%. With Local Presence Dialing, reps can automatically ensure that a local number appears in their prospects’ caller ID. And return calls get smartly routed to the rep who used that Local Presence number." Have Smarter and More Successful Calls During inbound and outbound calls, automatically surface real-time contextual prospect data from Salesforce, marketing automation platforms and virtually any other source. See buyer intent, communications history, account data and engagement information before or during any call. Ensure Compliance from Anywhere ringDNA captures 100% of remote sales data in Salesforce with built-in tools for GDPR, SOC II, and CCPA compliance. Sell More with Text Messaging Engage your best prospects with targeted, context-appropriate texts that will cut through the noise and advance deals. All texts are captured in Salesforce. Don’t yet have a ringDNA account? Visit ringDNA.com to learn more. About ringDNA ringDNA is a revenue acceleration platform that helps businesses scale growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more. Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital, ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably, as featured in USA Today, and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information on how ringDNA powers a better sales experience, please visit www.ringDNA.com.
- (2020-03-24) Aditya Mehta: Takes 1 minute to download + install. I just logged in with my Salesforce credentials and everything works. It's intuitive enough for me to figure it out and I'm at the races!
- (2020-03-24) Maaz Ali: I wish I was able to utilize this tool in my previous jobs! I can do so much more with my day now that all of my activity is logged into Salesforce automatically. The call coaching tool also has helped my performance over the phone as a rep, and allowed me to get onboarded faster than ever before. Can't imagine doing my job without it!
- (2020-03-24) David Baker: I've used multiple dialer solutions in the market and this one is second to none. It's very easy to instal and use. The real time SFDC integration give you the ability to create mission critical reporting directly in SFDC.
- (2020-03-24) Natalie Robinson: I've used the dialer for about 3 weeks and I LOVE it! It was super easy to setup and it's very easy to use. It's nice not to have to log everything into SFDC separately. I also love the Conversation AI. As a new AE, this has been very useful for on-boarding. I'm able to listen to successful cold calls, which made me much more comfortable making my own calls. I def recommend this tool!
- (2020-03-24) Amber Hus: Personally the call coaching tool is my favorite. Being new to sales, I have a lot to learn and love getting advice from leaders on specific moments in my calls where I can do better and how to improve. Of course the dialer makes my life 89437737 times easier too.
- (2020-03-24) Eric Lammerding: Simply put, I love this dialer. Super easy to implement, intuitive to use and saves me so much busy work throughout my day. Can't imagine life without it.
- (2020-03-23) Zach Singer: Couldn't imagine going about my day to day as an inside sales rep without ringDNA! Seriously the best tool in the market for Salesforce users.
- (2020-03-23) Jake Spear: ringDNA is a pleasure to administer. It's easy to set-up, easy to use, and easy to train new reps on.
- (2020-03-23) Laura Guerra: The best dialer on the market. Extremely easy to use, and logs all data automatically. Way better than anything I've used in the past!
- (2020-03-23) Rachel Bruchanski: I've used the dialer for 2 weeks now and can already see results in how much more productive I can be. Not having to manually log SFDC activities and being able to quickly dial down a list of contacts is a huge timesaver. The coaching tool has also been super helpful as a new rep to get instant feedback on how I can improve my calls. Lastly, I love the AI piece. Being able to listen to people's recorded calls has helped me prepare with what to say when people answer the phone instead of constantly asking people what they are saying or if I can listen to their calls.
- (2020-03-23) Josh Goldman: Installed within seconds, was up and running a minute later. It is the best sales tool I've used, I highly recommend it.
- (2020-03-23) Jamie Nikosey: I've used the dialer for 2 months now and it changed my life. Not having to manually log SFDC activities is a HUGE timesaver. It would take close to 2 hours a day, sometimes more, to add all my activities in. Now my activities log automatically and immediately. My management team has a pulse on my biz in real-time. It's the most efficient and productive I have ever been as a seller.
- (2020-03-23) Haysol Chung: I work with the sales team a lot and can see how much it benefits them in terms of speed, customer context, and Salesforce integration. Easy to install and intuitive UI.
- (2020-03-23) Scott Logan: The ringDNA platform allows me to enable my SDR's and AE's with all the information they need to follow up with my leads with a quality conversation and allows me the visibility to know who is successful or not. I love how intuitive it is to use and how flexible it is when I need to make custom changes to values and fields. Definitely a must have for my reps whether in the office or working from home.
- (2020-03-20) William Tyree: Been using this dialer for years, and I'm amazed at how not only how well it works for international local area dialing, but also how easy it is to route hot leads coming in from Salesforce directly to rep dialers. For a marketer managing SDRs, this is a Godsend, as it ensures that good leads are followed-up with quickly.
- (2020-03-20) Jinyu Qian: It is really important connect to a prospect using local presence, this increase my success rate significantly! Plus, this tool has some other great features such as voicemail drop, power dialer and so many more! I cannot live without it anymore.
- (2020-03-20) Ryan Vaillancourt: So easy to activate. Intuitive to use - I can click to call out of Salesforce, and ringDNA logs every bit of my sales activities automatically, saving me a ton of time. I also love how I can log tasks via the dialer, instead of having to click around in Salesforce. I'm a huge user of followup tasks in Salesforce so this one thing saves me probably 30 minutes a day, easy.
- (2020-03-20) Jordan Henderson: Super easy to install and just start using, definitely straight forward to use. Makes the call block much much more efficient.
- (2020-03-20) Matt Duchowny: I have worked for other companies in a similar space that utilized tools such as Five9 and another internal tool called Dial IQ but they were nothing special. You can tell right off the bat that ringDNA's dialer is more visually pleasing and has a much more intuitive interface. That's only the surface level. Once you dive deeper into its integration to Salesforce, you will really begin to see how much more powerful this tool is compared to others.
- (2020-03-19) Cesar Pena: Reliable, intuitive and requires very little setup. Hands down the best dialer and platform I've ever used. I've tried to come up with cons, but really can't - they just keep fine tuning it - making it better and better with every release.
- (2020-03-19) Kanwar Saluja: Been using this amazing tool for years -- just keeps getting better every day!
- (2020-03-19) Jonathan Stevens: Definitely worth an install. Saves time, money and increases efficiencies across the board.
- (2020-03-19) Charlie Gigante: Super easy to install and use. Highly recommended.
- (2020-03-19) Adam Hageman: Our Sales and Support team both use ringDNA. It's really helpful for our team to be able to listen to each other's calls, but also barge in to offer support at the click of a button. I'm able to log notes to my calls and associate them with cases effortlessly. When a caller dials our support line, If their number is associated with a record I can see a screen pop with all of their information and recent cases.
- (2020-03-19) Alec Paul: I am able to call thru my prospects with speed, ease, and complete information, helping move the needle on every one of my metrics.