Passwordstate For Chrome is a free form filler extension that obtains credentials from Passwordstate.
Passwordstate for Chrome is a free form filler extension that obtains credentials from your on-premise Passwordstate installation. Passwordstate is a web based solution for Enterprise Password Management, where teams of people can access and share sensitive password resources. Role based administration and end-to-end event auditing, provides a secure platform for password storage and collaboration. Our Chrome extension allows you to save new web site login credentials, and automatically retrieve and form-fill web site logins. In addition, Passwordstate provides these other key features: * Reset passwords just about everywhere * Remote sessions without sasswords * Mobile app support * Role-based access controls * Two-factor authentication options * Application Programming Interface (API) * Auditing and compliance reporting * Active Directory integration * Discover Admin Accounts & Resources * Enterprise scalability 256bit AES data encryption, code obfuscation and enterprise scalability makes it the Enterprise Password Manager of choice. Passwordstate is FREE for up to 5 users, and can be downloaded from our web site at https://www.clickstudios.com.au
- (2019-10-08) Dominik Skorupowski: doesn't work in chrome
- (2016-12-22) Jack Brennan: Works well. Integrates well with the product, but you definitely have to read the manual to get it to work properly. Works with password lists with a URL field. 4/5.
- (2016-07-08) Mark Woolley: The plugin can be a little overzealous and continually trying to populate random fields but other than that works well for it's purpose! I use passwordstate both in my company and at home on my own servers
- (2016-06-23) Tyler Sustare: Not great. Wouldn't really recommend it.
- (2016-06-22) James Luxton: This is a great chrome extension for a fantastic product!
- (2020-02-06, v:126.96.36.199) Ralf Baussenwein: Autofill for HTTP Basic Auth
How can we authenticate on Websites with HTTP Basic Auth from htaccess with autofill? Unfortunately, at the Moment there is no support neither in Chrome nor in Firefox. Because the login alert is shown by the Browser and the Extension won't recognize tha
- (2019-01-25, v:188.8.131.52) Pawel Boruc: Plugin is not working with version V8.5 (Build 8537)
Hi, We have passwordstate version V8.5 (Build 8537) and now chrome plugin is not working. which version is supported by current plugin?
- (2019-01-24, v:184.108.40.206) Christian Krämer: Browser Extension not working
It appears you are using Browser Extension Build which is different compared to what your main Passwordstate web site expects. Passwortdstate Version: 8556
- (2019-01-15, v:220.127.116.11) Karl Browning: Different browser extension build
"It appears you are using Browser Extension Build which is different compared to what your main Passwordstate web site expects." Passwordstate build 8556, current version of browser extension.
- (2018-12-04, v:18.104.22.168) how to stop addon from auto filling fields it shouldnt
I'm finding it is putting my email address into fields it shouldn't do, which is causing me issues on forms and configuration pages for my clients. is there anything I can do to minimise this issue?
- (2018-10-12, v:22.214.171.124) Does this support shared password lists?
Or does this extension only used for private password stored in PasswordState?
- (2017-10-12, v:126.96.36.199) Andreas Paschke: Installing Fails
With Error "Could not get temp directory"
- (2016-06-20, v:188.8.131.52) Justin Grunwald: Build mismatch error
Same as Keith Long, we have the newest build of passwordstate and we are getting a build mismatch error!
- (2016-06-20, v:184.108.40.206) Keith Long: Build 7676 Mismatch Build Error
Extension is displaying build mismatch error ever after updating passwordstate to match the same build version.
- (2016-04-15, v:220.127.116.11) David Pooley: z index
For the love of god add a z-index to the div#SavePanelPopup that gets injected into the page after logging in.
- (2015-03-25, v:18.104.22.168) Jan Gronemann: Does not autoconfigure
When I follow the Red Icon's instructions to go to our local PasswordState installation, it does not autoconfigure the extension. I have tried these additional steps; - Log out and back in again - Go through all Preferences (in case the extension was screen scraping) Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.89 m PWState V 7.1 (build 7120) Extension build 7185