Easy to use video and audio converter and muxer
Media Converter and Muxer is an easy to use media conversion tool that can : 1. Convert video and audio files to MP# format 2. Extract the original audio track from a video file (Lossless conversion) 3. Combine a video and an audio file together 4. Reduce or increase volume of a video or audio file 5. Cut a video file into define segment 6. Fix syncing issue between audio and video tracks by shifting them 7. Rotate a video file by 90, 180, or 270 degrees. 8. Custom conversion to most well-known formats (MP4, MPEG, 3GP, AAC, APNG, GIF) with custom input and output parameters like bit-rate and video size For more information on how to use this tool please visit: http://add0n.com/media-converter.html Note: For this converter to work, you will be asked to install a minimal native client. This native client works as a bridge to the well-known FFmpeg converter. The native client is developed by Andy Portmen. Here you can see how to install the native client for different operation systems: 1. Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18jAqTXBiZA 2. Mac or Linux: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4Bj_APg4g note that the video tutorial is steps shown for "open-in" extension. Steps are similar for this extension as well. Change Logs: --- 0.1.3 1. Supporting non-ascii characters in file-names 2. supporting native client version 0.3.1 --- 0.1.4 1. Allow external command "open". It is now possible for other extensions and applications to open the converter window from their UI. --- 0.1.5 1. Uses browser's download manager to get FFmpeg executable 2. Fixes https://github.com/inbasic/media-converter/issues/25#issuecomment-336731517 --- 0.1.6 1. Fixes https://github.com/inbasic/media-converter/issues/27 --- 0.1.9 1. You can now convert very large files!
- (2019-10-22) Bri Jean: I have no idea how to use this.
- (2019-05-21) Vincent: There are some extra installs required for FFMPEG and Node Js, but if you're able to click a few extra buttons and unzip files, you should be able to figure out how to install it. Works like a real charm. The GUI is much more intuitive than command-line FFMPEG. I no longer have to remember the exact command to convert my m4a files to mp3's I cannot stress how amazing this app is.
- (2018-12-09) محمد ال صادق: ممتاز
- (2018-04-10) genilson amicacio dos santos: dejeto
- (2017-10-07) Semplicemente potente e ben fatto
- (2017-08-15) Stefan Koelsch: DOES NOT WORK / INSTALL: NodeJS status = 1 install.sh: 8: install.sh: node: not found Installer is using the attached NodeJS install.sh: 16: [: x86_64: unexpected operator install.sh: 19: install.sh: ../node/x86/node: not found
- (2017-06-04) onlyAPBTs: When attempting to install the install.bat I get the message, “The system cannot find the path specified. ‘..\node.exe’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file”. I use this app on Firefox and not only do you NOT have to download and install anything, it also works flawlessly. It will need to have FFmpeg installed if you don’t already have it, but it’ll do it for you if you check the box. My review gets a 0 star for Chrome and a 5 star for the app itself, which is awesome and easy to use. You can also change the sample rate in the conversion command line, but it only goes up to 48000 Hz. Simple instructions can be found on #17 in the FAQ. I get the best results downloading the video at 1080 (the higher quality the video, the higher bit the conversion) and selecting “Variable Bitrate “ instead of Constant under mp3 Conversion. Firefox has the best addons anyway so just get the app from them and avoid the headache.
- (2017-02-03) Milan Jaylyn Jauregui: Can't open zip folder required for this extension. I have the most recent microsoft os and my chrome is fully updated. DOESNT WORKKK