The easiest way for recording audio from YouTube and others sites in the most popular formats.
This extension allows you to rip audio from website and save the output file on your computer (.mp3 or .wav). How to record streaming audio? For starting capture mp3 from YouTube™ click on the icon on current page to display interface of extension. Also you can use special hotkeys for starting and stopping the capture streaming audio. When the capture will be finished or when the time comes out, extension will open a new tab. Here you can save and give the name to your audio file. Be careful when you close the tabs. If you don't save the file, it will be lost. Due to the limitations of the memory of Chrome, we recommend you do not make captures longer than 20 minutes. Please note! Chrome audio capture is not responsible for media content which you download. Always check media copyright permissions.
- (2020-04-11) Nicholas Price: Not able to rate it at this point as unable to hear sound when play back the file. I start the audio playing then press the 'Start' button. When I do this the audio is muted on the playing tab - is this correct? Silly question, but do I need a microphone for this to work. Thanks Nick
- (2020-04-04) Gabriel Barreto: Excelente
- (2020-04-03) Dragonfire: Had the same problem with this audio capture as i did another one, glitches and crackles while recording that don't happen when simply listening. Is it my setup or the app? If someone could help out that would be brilliant.
- (2020-03-30) Joshua Nielsen: den virker ikke dudes
- (2020-03-21) kary kary: nunca funcionó, no hace nada de nada.
- (2020-02-28) Max Russell: Everytime I record a youtube video, the sound starts glitching... ):
- (2020-02-22) LegacyMeme: I like it but why cant it capture audio from other windows as well like desktop games?
- (2020-01-19) Южанин: спасибо за плагин,помог записать трек с браузера
- (2019-12-21) David Delgado: es muy buena
- (2019-12-21) Haroun Varden: Just what I needed. I needed to slow a song down to alter it. I did notice a bit of stutter when recording audio though. Would like to see this bug improved in the future.
- (2019-12-17) Brodie Matthews: Will 320 be a thing?
- (2019-12-12) Audrey Smith: Didn't capture the audio at all. Anyone else have this problem?
- (2019-10-31) Nosssia: Justo lo que necesitaba, grabador solo para chrome, simple y sencillo Gracias !
- (2019-08-28) Tech x: i tryied many.buy i think this is the best,thanks
- (2019-07-31) Jose Mulia: I installed it because it's the only (straight-forward, easy) way to capture audio from Bing translator. I tried other extensions (also Chrome developer tool) and they just failed. I still need to trim the silences from the audio file. But hey, it works.
- (2019-07-09) Sorin Acela: Useless. A lot of pops.
- (2019-07-03) Marco El Korashy: Very simple and very user friendly. Not so critical and doesn't force you to pay to use this extension which is absolutely excellent. Lets you save your recording as a .wav file or .mp3 file, which are both of my favourite audio files.
- (2019-06-15) PlayFist: Finally a working app.
- (2019-06-12) Elishama Shmuel Gutfreund: Doesn't record!
- (2019-06-09) Manuel Larrea: Quise grabar enganchados de mas de 10 mn y se cuelga. Para temas cortos o normales si sirve.
- (2019-06-06) Jessie: Does record the audio as it says, but for some reason when I play back the audio I recorded I can hear it speed up. So usually I record music with this and when I play it back I can hear the beat speed up more and more as the song goes on. I rerecorded it multiple times and the same thing happened. Is this a glitch? If so, please fix it.
- (2019-06-03) R08 oyfoy: it had been 2-3 times the hot key function "suddenly" not working, need to re-install again and again
- (2019-05-20) RetroPl4yz: Love it. Sometimes I try to save something or stuff like that but it says I need a subscription or something like that, but with this, I can just capture audio. Great extension :)
- (2019-05-09) Kigenyi Phillip: Super easy and great
- (2019-05-08) WMHSRebelDude5000 Coco Bandicoot FOCP: I love to record removed voices on voiceforge and posted to vyond!