Interact with and send NZB-files to NZBGet
- (2019-11-30) Lee Bryan: I was surprised to see how easy and seamless this is to use. I host my server on another computer and it was always difficult to load nzb's from my preffered website. Now there's a button built right into the website and it loads it instantly into NzbGet. The download queue and pause buttons are an added bonus too. Very nice extension!
- (2018-05-30) Marc R: Simplifies nzb downloads! Works great and really love it now that my favorite indexers are integrated.
- (2018-01-27) Jaap Dijkhuizen: Nice extension! Would like to see the option where you can add the category at the moment you add a download to nzbget Now you have to do it in the overview screen
- (2018-01-04) Ken B: Great extension. Like others, I request multiple profiles
- (2017-12-25) Handy plugin to download nzbs directly. Puts an arrow in the page next to nzb download links. Which is handy on most sites, but annoying on others as it can make rows huge. Would be nice to disable it on certain sites (or alltogether as I'm fine with using the rightclick menu only)
- (2017-09-27) allen welk: awsome, if you are using nzbget with chrome, you better get this!!!!!!!!!!
- (2017-07-20) Was working awesome until a few days ago when my site updated to a newer version of newsnab and its no longer working now.
- (2017-04-18) Christopher Sass: Needs the ability to manage multiple servers. If it did that 5 stars.
- (2017-03-27) RJ Werden: I wish it would pop out like the hangouts extension so that I could have it constantly open
- (2017-01-16) Connor McBrine-Ellis: This addon is the best!! I have DDNS so I get stats from any location as well. Super handy DL buttons on NZB indexers as well
- (2016-10-30) Aah Beh: Working like a charm. I hope that you can add category feature in the future. The categories are availible in nzbget settings. REnzb has a nice feature to add to last or first entry... THX for your work!
- (2016-09-14) Gijs Pijl: Wil not work any more..
- (2016-09-12) Matt Anderson: What would make this addon better is multiple connections like Lan and WAN in the options.
- (2016-08-10) GrooveXT: Please add an option to add a password to an download. Then it would be perfect. Now I always have to enter nzbget to add the password.
- (2016-07-04) Patrick D: Really like the addon and nzbget(good looking UI and informative), but definitely needs multiple connection profiles, like in SABconnect++. It allows you to add local machine and home server. If you have more than 1 NZBGet install, it becomes annoying to only be able to view the progress/queue of one of them. Please add feature and it will be perfect.
- (2016-03-12) Will Smith: Hi, Thanks a lot.. Great extension. Small bug.. On nzb.su details page. Each time you change tabs (details, mediainfo, etc.) and switch back to details tab. 2 download icon gets added to the page. Should only be a single download icon of course. Should not be adding another download icon just because I switch tabs on the page. Thanks, Will Update: Would be awesome if notification when Queue finished. That is, when last record (last download) is processed, a notification is sent.
- (2016-02-28) bart-Jan kouter: Simply works.
- (2016-01-20) Marco Coletti: Works well with nzbclub.com and nzbindex.nl, altough you have to use right-click menu with the former. Small bug: if the queue is more than about 5 items long, then the three dots menu does not show for items down below.
- (2015-10-31) Tyler Kreft: Great. Would like to see a speed limit option.
- (2015-05-16) Erico Jorge Mostajo Velásquez: De los muchos gestores usenet este es el mas confiable, me falta revisar algunas cosas, pero les aseguro que este gestor si descarga los archivos completos y sin errores
- (2015-05-10) Peter Nijssen: Wish I could disable notifications.
- (2015-04-21) Scott Konowal: Works well enough. Supports reverse proxies/subdirectory setups, although in a round-about way. My only issue is it doesn't seem to support "digest" authentication.
- (2015-02-14) Frédéric Lecamus: Works great, looks amazing. Congratulations! Please go work at Apple...
- (2015-01-20) Nigel Sylvester: Does it job very well I don't even need to keep the nzbget page open
- (2014-12-22) Nico Jongejan: Can you add support for omgwtfnzbs?