Choose to have an audio, visual, or audio and visual reminder to take a drink, along with a wide audio selection.
Get reminders to stay hydrated through your Chrome web browser. Customization options include setting reminder frequency, reminder type including audio, visual, or both, as well as audio reminder sound. Customizations are saved for convenience as well as being synced across multiple browser instances. Now includes the ability to keep notifications until they are acknowledged, notifications also no longer stack.
- (2021-05-15) Ítalo Carvalho: I've been using it for a couple of weeks, I guess, and it has been really been helping me.
- (2021-05-13) Lunarium: This simple extension works better than any other super-professional water reminder phone app could do.
- (2021-03-20) Sean: Realy like this extension! Very useful! It could use a volume button though. I don't want the sound to be the loudest
- (2021-03-06) praneeth Thunuguntla: Much needed Extension.. Simple and to the point
- (2021-02-12) Shivam Agrawal: A simple app which does one task and does it great.
- (2021-02-08) La Thea: many people need to download this
- (2021-02-02) Muhammad Talha Ehsan: amazing
- (2021-01-17) Jessica S: Drove me crazy. Technically works as intended (you put a interval for it to remind you) but it will continue to remind you ALL THE TIME. So, if you're like me and never close out out Chrome, it will beep ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT unless you remember to mute your computer and/or close out of Chrome, which of course, I only remembered to do when I would hear it beeping throughout the night (it would often scare me if my volume had been turned up). It seems pretty basic that the developers could add an interval for which this app would work (say, between the hours of 8am and 6pm) but alas, it just keeps going. Very basic. Uninstall - just not worth the stress.
- (2020-06-24) Devon Welch: Sounds simple, but literally works. Just makes you stop what you're doing and reevaluate if you should get water or not.
- (2020-04-09) Duy Anh Đào: good
- (2020-01-29) test jio: options can be better because parameter right now is only between 1-60 mins. want this option for hour as well
- (2019-10-24) Khalid Ismaiel: ممتاز جدا و يتميز بخصائص مفيدة و يمكن توظيفة لاداء مهام اخرى بخلاف شرب المياه
- (2019-04-29) Ahmad Ziyad: Cool ,
- (2019-02-24) Albin Hedman: Bad extension because of 2 things: 1: you can't adjust the volume of the notifications, so you will be blasted every time. You CAN ofc adjust the volume for chrome in windows sound mixer, but thats obviously not a good solution if you want to hear other stuff in chrome, say youtube. The other option is to select "visual" notifications. But guess what - you will be blasted with the windows notification sound every time. Unless you go to windows sound scheme and mess with the settings/turn windows notification sounds off completely. Turning system sounds down in the mixer doesnt work for win10..... So thats pretty useless imo. 2: Why would you ever make it so that you CANT set more than 60 minutes on the reminder. You actually took the time to code a maximum ? What about letting people do what they want instead? Have it their way ? This is so useless. I dont want to drink every hour, i want the reminder every 2 hours. Oh, cant do that, there is a maximum limit ! omfg...
- (2019-01-21) gaetano mercante: it makes what I need. it would be perfect, if I could schedule on-off periods. Now it keeps sending notification all day long (even at night)
- (2018-12-05) Sebastian Okhovat: Works great! Can set the timer for whatever interval you want, never crashed Chrome (over 7 months of use). I will say that when one of the Windows 10 updates was pushed through, it defaulted Chrome settings to double notify me (one through Chrome and one through Microsoft, which was annoying), so I went into the Windows settings to turn it off.
- (2018-09-26) Yousef Al-Hadhrami: Simple, and straight to the point, it reminds me to drink water and stop looking at the screen while drinking. lol
- (2018-06-03) Minki Do: 심플하고 좋아요
- (2018-01-24) Work effectively and keeps one hydrated. It could use a refresh to make it more colourful so that the onscreen notification is more visible.
- (2018-01-15) Janine Hamilton: Simple, effective. Does exactly what you need it to.
- (2017-02-16) Jennifer Slaughter: Could use some design revisions for user experience but works great and gets me to drink water!
- (2017-01-25) Devesh Garg: A simple drink reminder app which works on only time-based inputs! Functionalities can be improved to a great extent!
- (2016-10-10) Matheus Salla: value has to be 1 - 60 i wanted every 2 hours
- (2016-05-09) Brad Halligan: Functional and simple. Just don't play any chimes around me or I will get thirsty.
- (2016-05-05) z z: i love this so much, thank you!!! i'm lettin all my friends know
- (2016-05-04) Fun Maza: Great funy but its working wow
- (2016-04-28) Robert Corell: It reminds me to drink water.
- (2016-04-27) Alex Haynes: Uncomfortably pavlovian. 5 stars.
- (2020-04-01, v:1.1) Shiby Niju: Free to use?
Can this be installed for all the employees in our organisation without any cost?
- (2019-12-23, v:1.1) Tyler Hurd: Sell Extension?
Please contact me if you would like to sell this extension
- (2019-11-10, v:1.1) Tyler Hurd: Would like to purchase your extension
Hello, I am a Co-Founder of Purilan, whose mission is to support users' health through better hydration (website below). We were going to create an extension to remind users to stay hydrated, but I figured we could save time by purchasing one that has already been developed. Please let me know if you have any interest in selling. With our resources we can really grow this extension, and I may be willing to pay you to continue to support it's development if you're interested. I appreciate you consideration, and looking forward to hearing from you! Tyler https://www.purilan.com/ [email protected]
- (2018-09-06, v:1.1) talk
hi my name is harry
- (2018-08-12, v:1.1) J C King: Thanks
No problems, no issues. Everything worked fine the very first time and has worked fine. It ring at the interval for which I set it to do so. I am drinking more water simply because I drink a glass of water each time it goes off. Thanks so much for your thoughtful healthy app.
- (2018-05-24, v:1.1) langue
on peut l'Avoir en francais ???????????????
- (2018-04-29, v:1.1) Yossi Glass: Add minute counter to the icon
It would have been nice if you could add the minute counter display to the icon (similar to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stay-hydrated/dhjpbmmabnabnhebjfkfcnnaajdlapal?hl=en)
- (2018-03-06, v:1.1) "Set" is not working in setting
I am trying to set my setting but nothing happed on clicking
- (2018-02-06, v:1.1) "On set time" instead of "at set time interval"
This might just be me but I'd love to be able to tell it to notify me every 15 minutes, on the 0, 15, 30 and 45 marks. So, give it a start time besides the interval time. I just get fidgety when it notifies me at times that aren't rounded off...
- (2018-01-03, v:1.1) Nadine Leonhardt: Does not work
Nothing is working. I can open a popup, but no settings or anything.
- (2017-08-01, v:1.1) Gabriel Bononi: doesnt work
- (2017-04-05, v:1.1) Pamela Seithel: setup
how can I setup a water drinking schedule. A audio and visual reminder at timed intervals?
- (2016-05-05, v:1.0) Natalia Oyola: Audio Alert TOO LOUD
No way to lower volume?? I often have headphones in while at work (when I mostly use this extension) and I have the headphone volume up but the audio alert for this is SO LOUD IT HURTS. I like to have the audio in addition to visual alert since I can easily miss the visual only while distracted by work.. PLEASE MAKE A WAY TO CONTROL THE VOLUME ON THIS THING OR have lower volume alert sound options. PLEASE