An extension that enhances the schoolloop interface to allow easy grade calculation
- (2020-03-14) Chase Yang: It wouldn't work and whenever i clicked on my progress report it wouldn't show up!
- (2020-02-11) Yogya Mehrotra: This is the best thing that could have happened to my grading system.
- (2020-01-18) Udhav Sharma: I really liked it, its like the break app but for the PC Really good, but if teacher puts in letter grades instead of number grades, doesn't calculate grade properly. I.E : A+ / 5.0 instead of 5.0 / 5.0
- (2020-01-08) Patrick Zhu: this is great! maybe add a feature that lets you add assignments to your assignment list?
- (2019-12-09) Aribah Hoque: i love it even though my anxiety gets worse now that i am fully aware beforehand that my grades will not be ok. i hate ap physics
- (2019-11-22) Alexander Ward: The theme is great however, there is a bug when I remove an assignment, or add on, it calculates my grade to be an 40% which is completely off.
- (2019-11-09) ɣʋⱴraʝ Walia: Please take my child.
- (2019-11-06) dyl YT2: Bro this app is pretty cool. You can trick
- (2019-11-05) Satvik Reddy: This extension is extremely useful and I would definitely recommend this to other students. This makes school loop much more aesthetically pleasing as well, which is a feature that another popular school loop calculator, school loop horsacescope, doesn't have. I switched to Easy Loop because horacescope was too buggy, and I am happy to say this works great.
- (2019-10-04) Nasr Alnapulsi: Doesn't work for me, when I open the progress report nothing from Easy Loop shows up please help.
- (2019-08-28) Kush Pull: great
- (2019-05-31) sam du: Some of my teachers use a "grade legend" to input grades, where they will put in a letter grade out of the total point value and each letter grade corresponds to a percentage (i.e. A-95, B-85, etc). When I attempt to edit my grade with EasyLoop, it automatically changes all of these letters to 0, making it very difficult to use this extension for those classes. Other than this issue, this extension is extremely helpful!
- (2019-04-16) Lasya Mallipeddi: I really found this useful for calculating my grades. However every-time I opened schooloop it spammed with the same ten notifications everyday telling me that it was updated.
- (2019-04-08) baby girl: Can you actually publish grades on here? or is it just calculations?
- (2019-03-26) Mythili Korimilli: i love easy loop! You saved me in high school!
- (2019-03-20) Samay Sharma: An Amazing Extension!
- (2019-02-01) this is hot trash
- (2018-12-20) Rohun Agrawal: You should add a notifcation that tells you when your grade has changed. Otherwise very accurate.
- (2018-12-19) Garrett Peake: It breaks a lot of the formatting on my site, but this doesn't affect functionality at all. I've been wanting something like this for all of high school and sucks that I only found it now (one semester before I graduate)
- (2018-12-11) Super useful and it actually works :) Easy to navigate and eases my anxiety when teachers take forever to grade an assignment. I wish you also put this app also for Firefox add ons for users that use Firefox.
- (2018-11-23) Atharva Shah: This man is doing God's work, saving lives.
- (2018-10-30) Rohit Raman: It is good
- (2018-10-30) Tejas Bharadwaj: The features are very useful. However I noticed a bug while using it. If a teacher enters a grade symbol that they create (like "late" or "complete" that he/she assigns in a legend) into the "numerator" of a score, it shows up in EasyLoop as an "NaN"/xyz, regardless of what they entered. Basically, if a teacher uses this feature, it doesn't properly show up in the grade book. Otherwise, the extension is very helpful.
- (2018-05-14) Mantej Singh: Is there a way that this will calculate accurate results if the teacher doesn't have the categories weight percentage?
- (2018-05-09) Donkey Bro: Useless and does not work all it says when I press on it is "Leave a review"
- (2018-04-24, v:18.104.22.168) the "just installed" message keeps popping out
I've been using this plug-in for a while now, and the message that shows up in the home screen keeps popping out. Is there a way to fix this bug for people who have already used the plug-in for a while now? (this only happens on the original theme skin, not the Easy Loop theme skin)
- (2017-06-06, v:22.214.171.124) Cliff Gonsalves: Chemistry
The program works for my chemistry class but it does not display the grades.I tried refreshing and exiting the browser but it doesn't work.