HG Focus is the quickest way to get instant insight into what technologies are installed at companies you are visiting on the web.
HG Focus is the quickest way to get instant insight into what technologies are installed at companies you are visiting on the web. -- What is HG Focus? -- HG Focus is a business intelligence tool created to give sales and demand generation teams a glimpse into what technologies a company has installed and how recently HG Insights has verified their use. This invaluable piece of information can be used to qualify leads, create precise and meaningful messaging, tailor conversations to fit both the needs of you and the prospect, shorten the sales cycle and increase ROI. -- How to Use HG Focus: -- After registering, choose three technology vendors you are most interested in tracking and browse the web as normal. When visiting a company’s website, click the HG Focus extension icon to see what products are currently installed. HG Focus can also be used to look up any company on the fly. If HG Insights tracks the company, all of the technology installs will be displayed for the vendors you have chosen. Additionally, when you choose favorite products, notifications will automatically appear whenever these products are installed at a company’s website you're visiting. -- Who is HG Focus For? -- The HG Focus Chrome extension is designed for sales teams, demand gen marketers, or anyone just looking for an edge. HG Focus is the free, easy and invaluable tool that gives you an instant unfair advantage over the competition.
- (2019-10-23) Kimberly Williamson: This extension would not recognize my work email as a work email address. Ugh! I never got a chance to use it because I couldn't even sign up.
- (2018-10-19) Sean Bredin Thentia Cloud, powered by Google: Love this product...invaluable from a research perspective if you need to connect dots and outsell your competition.
- (2017-05-15) Ange Picard: Why can't we use personal emails ? It makes no sense to me and moreover make it unusable for me...
- (2017-04-11) Emmanuelle Hose: WOW! This is absolutely brilliant. All we need next is for this app to tell us who the decision maker is and the job is done! :) Very clever and helpful insight - highly recommended.
- (2017-03-29) Esther Canas: Amazing results :)
- (2016-11-30) Lee B: Great tool to use prior to prospecting in an account. Info is current and accurate; I used/checked it on the url for my employer
- (2016-08-18) Jack Conway Jr.: I don't know how they do it but it's very accurate. Def speeds up the research in a net new sales environment. I quickly know where I am likely to get yield on my time. It's also a good ice breaker.
- (2016-03-09) Nick J McLeod: As a a business consultant I hope to incorporate this tool into my new business efforts.
- (2016-02-19) Robin Deng: I don't know how it works... but it WORKS! knowing the prospect's technology stack is invaluable before reaching out cold. I love this tool
- (2016-02-01) Amazing!
- (2020-03-09, v:5.37.12) James Berwin Aluning: Account Not Active
I'm trying to sign in using my work email but it failed due to "account is not active".
- (2019-03-19, v:4.36.2) Michelle Whitehead: I cannot find the sign in button
I cannot find a sign-in button. It was there initially but it disappeared.
- (2018-12-20, v:4.35.10) Richard Gates: Not able to log in - email not found
I am not able to log in however I do have HG focus installed on Chrome. I am an employee of Netsuite and assumed that I used my work email ([email protected]) to get registered, but apparently not.
- (2018-01-30, v:4.34) HG Focus
The extension won't allow me to sign in. The buttons to Sign In or Create a New Account are both there but they seem to be inactive.