Capture leads anywhere - on a page, on company website, in search results - and import easily into CRM systems such as Salesforce
Only with Capture - find right prospects anywhere - on a web page, on company website, in search results, on social networks - and import easily into Salesforce, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesloft, Zoho CRM or many other applicant tracking systems.
- (2019-09-03) Powerful tool to streamline all of your sales prospecting/research efforts
- (2018-04-09) Colby Greene: This platform is amazing! My team can build targeted lists in minutes with full contact and company data...( including direct dials!!!)...that allow for advanced segmentation to execute our ABM strategies!
- (2018-04-09) Carly Koster: Helps me cut my prospecting time in half! Awesome tool with great results!
- (2017-10-31) Joe Torma: Does not correctly recognize "selected text" nor pages of contact details. A send help request notified me that to receive support I would need to pay - NO THANK YOU. Baffling at times, brilliant at others. I have yet to figure out why it is one way one time and the other way other times. Frustratingly indispensably undependable. Quite an enigma.
- (2016-09-21) Kraig Ward: Wish I'd known about this tool 5 months ago. Would have saved me several hundred hours spent sourcing emails and firmographic info from multiple sites. This tool has literally been a game changer. Especially that it alerts you if you're creating a duplicate!
- (2016-05-19) Billy Finnen: Cuts down on my list building time and the new firmographic data is a great addition!
- (2015-11-06) Rex Biberston: The concept is brilliant and incredibly helpful for my business. Not really convenient when we have to frequently reload it and its patterns. But overall saves us a ton of time.
- (2015-10-22) Pat Krouse: Tries to force you to sign up with your gmail account. When asked one of their sales people was told you must do this with every chrome extension - which is completely false. These compound to create very deceptive product as (I can only guess here) they are requiring you to give them gmail access so they can pull your contacts info and use it to populate their database.