An extension that adds the ability to automatically scroll through long pages.
Ever want to read through an article without even touching a mouse or keyboard? Simple Autoscroll will help you with just that! With Simple Autoscroll, you simply set how many pixels to scroll at set intervals, press "Go", and start reading! To stop the scrolling, simply click on the extension icon and the scrolling will cease. Simple as that! Tips: For a smooth scrolling experience, simple input lower values for both pixels and milliseconds. For example scrolling 1 pixel every 30 milliseconds provides a nice, smooth scrolling experience. increasing the millisecond count makes it slower. Note: Doesn't work on all websites.
- (2021-07-13) Zombie Waffles: Works as intended. No more infinite scrolling on super long youtube playlists. :D
- (2021-04-12) Jay Sardar: works just as it is described
- (2020-07-14) Invalid: This works perfectly for me, but I needed to "save it as default" everytime I wanted to change the speed.
- (2019-09-21) Saeed Daneshi: Very bad.
- (2019-09-04) barbudo 2005: Your app is very good but I want to modify scroll.html to put 1 and 30 so I don't to enter every time. How I could do it without Chrome say "the app is corrupted". Thank very much in advance.
- (2019-07-18) Jawash Asalan: Super, danke :) man kann die Geschwindigkeit einstellen nur leider nicht so richtig flüssig. Es scrollt auch dann noch weiter, wenn man selbst mal mit der Maus "zwischenscrollt", was ich gut finde. Sehr praktisch trotz des nicht flüssigen Verlaufs.
- (2019-03-13) Martin Králíček: Not working at all. Downloaded, Installed, updated browser to latest (Version 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)), restarted browser, launched by GO and nothing scroll down on any page. Just do not do anything. :-(
- (2019-03-06) it's really useful for me,and I hope it can offer a function .That's when I open it again it can remain the last setting data I saved.
- (2018-12-30) Giorgio Morodor: Works FAST
- (2018-07-11) Jack Flakne: Does not work at all.
- (2018-06-10) Jess Shu: Hello there! Yes it's rather inconvenient that the settings have to be reentered every single time I even stop the scrolling for a while. But anyway, optimal setting for me was 1pix/200ms. Also would be nice if we could customize the default setting; 100 pixels is gonna be jumpy no matter what. I tried a few other settings and even 5 pixels is jumpy. I recommend just keeping it at 1pixel and changing the millisecond part; higher ms number is slower and lower number is faster.
- (2018-04-26) S. Walker: Works well, and it evens works in Full screen. But, it doesn't really retain any settings and doesn't work if the page it refreshed.
- (2018-04-23) Davide Semeraro: Only extension that does what I was looking for, fast scrolling.
- (2017-09-16) Jeff Williamson: Try 3 scrolling extensions before SIMPLE AUTOSCROLL. Didn't cut it. This extension DID.
- (2017-06-15) Kartik Jha: How do we stop the scrolling?
- (2016-08-21) Ashley C: easy to use, exactly what I need especially for viewing Pinterest board
- (2016-08-21) Paul Anderson: Needed an autoscroll for my toshiba cluck tablet. This was the perfect mouse-free solution. Excellent!
- (2016-07-05) Reginald Lim Sue: The default settings result in very jerky scrolling. Trying to choose settings that result in a smooth scroll cannot be saved from web site to web site. Thus if you want smooth scrolling, you have to enter in the settings after each jump to another site. This is a deal breaker.
- (2016-06-12) Sumi Akter: Gr8 for me.
- (2016-05-26) Amihan Ruiz: Yeah. Just a hotkey and I think this app will be perfect. Simple, works, much love to the makers. Makes it possible to stuff your hands in your coat inside a cold library and still keep studying. Thanks for helping me in my academic career. God bless you guys.
- (2016-01-23) Mike D Walters: Love it. Simple, works. Would suggest a hotkey for the future.
- (2015-04-09) fly: The other apps that do similar sometimes stop when either middle mouse button is pressed, or when using chrome in another window. This keeps the scroll going if you need to use apps in another window.
- (2014-10-04) Orio 94: Long ago, I had battled daily a desperate struggle against the strains of my mouse wheel. The ligaments in index finger screamed in protest after subjection to merciless hours browsing reddit. The human psyche is only so resilient. Gradually, my entire life style began to fall apart. I lost my job, my friends, my pet dog Frankie...but then, then, as if a gift had been bestowed upon me from the Heavens, Simple Autoscroll came to be and I met my salvation. No longer would the tyranny of the scroll bar torment my life. No longer would would I feel the encroaching sensation of dread as I neared the bottom of the screen in my readings; Simple Autoscroll would guide me. Simple Autoscroll has saved me.
- (2014-10-04) Vivian Nghiem: :D i like.
- (2020-05-09, v:0.75) Philip Collins: Installing Autoscroll
I have Chrome I cannot see how to install this on my Chrome Browser. How do you do it? REgards Phil Collins
- (2019-01-28, v:0.5) Martin Wickstrom: Scroll up and down
IS there any way to scroll down up infinite?