Fast Scroll is a tiny extension that allows you to scroll through web pages faster by pressing a key of your choice
This small extension allows you to temporarily increase scroll speed on a web page by keeping a key of your choice pressed. The scroll speed and the key to press can be easily configured from the extension's options page. That's all! ## Feedback Email: [email protected] GitHub/Twitter: @flawyte
- (2019-10-23) Pi Gun: I don't get it - I chose Left Shift for fast scroll but it speeded up my Up Down Arrow Keys scrolling instead and Left Shift button doesn't scroll whatsoever.
- (2019-08-14) James Pound: It works great, but can you make the speed multiplier stay on the whole time? I'm trying to solve the issue of the horrible touchpad scroll speed on Chrome.. can't be changed by the mouse settings.
- (2018-11-28) Ruby: simple to use and very helpful to scroll faster if the page is too large
- (2018-08-30) 민규김: Shift + Wheel로 빠른 스크롤을 가능하게 해주는 단순하고 편리한 애드온 입니다. 최고!
- (2017-10-08) Mohd Faizan: Awesome !
- (2018-10-13, v:2.0) fast scroll without pressing any key
Would it be possible to have an option to make fast scroll default, that is without pressing any key ? Would be great. Thanks
- (2018-06-24, v:1.0.0) ポール: Allow zooming
How about using alt for scrolling or make alt the new zoom key?
- (2017-10-08, v:1.0.0) Mohd Faizan: No Zoom
It blocks zooming functionality.
- (2017-10-08, v:1.0.0) Mohd Faizan: Hot Key
Let user decide which key he wants to use as combination key.