This brings you a comfortable reading experience with smooth scroll of necessary amount of webpage by pressing an assigned key.
'Easy Scroll' brings you a comfortable articles reading experience with smooth scroll of necessary amount of webpage by pressing an assigned key. Wherever you read an article, just hit the key to scroll. Then it will scroll down properly eliminating any interruption of your reading pace and article's context. Motivation : Basically, every time I read an article on website, there were some methods to scroll down. Spacebar or PageDown key scrolled too much amount at one use. And on the other hand, DownArrow key or Mouse Wheel took me too many pressing or wheeling. Both of these methods made me frustrated. Function : By pressing the RightArrow key, you can scroll down a half of your web screen smoothly. The assigned key, amount of scrolling, and scrolling velocity can be adjusted at preference menu.
- (2021-11-02) Francisco González: Very good and useful. Just I can't set pagedown and pageup as keys, it doesn't do anything when I press those keys. I have set it to left and right.
- (2021-10-07) Trường Lê: if i can set "ctrl + space" to scroll up it will be perfect
- (2021-02-08) Eddy Wu: It makes my Google Chrome unable to type.
- (2021-02-08) Joma Bastos G P: It has a bug - bloqueia teclas do teclado.
- (2018-08-16) sỹ sang Đào: love it
- (2017-04-13) Júlio Cesar de Melhado e Lima: Doesn't work on my MacOs Sierra + Chrome 57.0
- (2016-07-01) Sharon Taylor: I gave it only one star but don't want to discourage people from adding this extension. It's a great idea that seems to work, for some people. But it didn't work on my computer, perhaps because I'm using Windows 7. I plan to keep Win7 on at least one computer until 2020, when Microsoft completely stops supporting it. Win7 has several very desirable features that were eliminated in Win8 and Win10. There's only one thing that works better in Win10 -- you can manipulate the folder content in more ways. Others will also keep using Win7 and, unlike this one, most Chrome extensions seem to work in Win7. So I think this extension should also be made to work in Win7 (assuming my Win7 is the reason it doesn't work). Note -- The interface for choosing hotkeys is well designed and very easy to use. I rate that part with 5 stars. If the extension worked for me as described, I'd also give it 4 or 5 stars because it probably helps when reading long articles.
- (2015-02-13) Nukka Repo: Doesn't seem to work on my Windows 7 Chrome 40.0.2214.111 m No matter if I change the scroll amount or the milliseconds, nothing. Also the hotkeys only make the screen jump, not smooth scroll :(
- (2014-10-28) Peter Persson: Does not work
- (2014-05-07) Jess Joseph: Simple and elegant. Use any key to scroll up or down. I use "a" and "q". I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
- (2014-03-15) Marcus Viar: This thing is great! I assigned the hotkeys to extra buttons on my mouse and I can smooth scroll websites for easy reading. Comes in very handy because none of the other smooth scroll extensions work well with the wheel on my Logitech g700 mouse.
- (2013-08-27) Doesn't work (at least for me). It scrolls but its not any smoother than before...
- (2013-03-12) 마동수: That's a nice feature.This is what I needed.
- (2019-11-11, v:1.15) Florian Walther: Stopped working
It shows "invalid manifest". Can you fix this? This extension was incredibly useful
- (2018-07-27, v:1.14) Add text field ignore.
When I use up/down arrows while writing text in browser I expect caret to be moved and not page scroll.
- (2018-07-09, v:1.14) frank 6000: Not working
Added to Chrome but does not work in php webpage, displaying a pdf. How do you invoke it?
- (2017-01-05, v:1.13) Игорь Тишкин: scroll window
How to narrow window as it shows on your screenshot?
- (2016-03-14, v:1.13) James Grubbs: PFP
Can this work with pfp or just looking at