A new tab page with your favorite bookmarks.
- (2023-04-06) Johan Tualombo (JPro Gameplay): Nice!!. Would be more useful to be possible to see the search bar in the "navigation bar", because it's more quickly that right-click or press the small search button ;)
- (2023-02-25) Cary Plummer: Best new page app.
- (2023-02-19) Jayszun Vanderwerff: Normally 5 stars, but for the last few days it doesn't work, it just leads to a blank page with no information. I have removed and reinstalled it, but it didn't help.Has this app been abandoned?
- (2023-02-10) Dragan: Simple but pleasant, just as a new tab page should be. Pls don't ruin it.
- (2023-01-27) Wes Shank: Using it in Ubuntu 20.04 - ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. This is the SIMPLE favorite Icon manager. I recently left Lastpass for Nord - Nord doesn't have a comparable "Favorites" manager so this filled the gap PERFECTLY. Well done!
- (2023-01-22) Phil Thomas: I think this extension is very useful for everybody. You can really organize the New Tab as you want with a lot of link references and choose also easily your icons. Works only with Chrome on laptops. Not on iPad thru Safari or Chrome on iPad. Thanks a lot.
- (2022-12-14) Kelvin Wu: Love it! Hope you can support FireFox too.
- (2022-12-14) Andrii Horiainov: Super!
- (2022-12-12) Blue: Perhaps it's a bug: It opens up the links inside other (already occupied) tab, instead of self or new tab. 👉 Recreation steps: 1. Open two tabs. 2. On the second tab, click on some 🔖. 3. It will open up in the first tab (instead of in the second)! 👉 Kiwi Browser (android) with tabs stripe (dpi 280 🤔). 👉 Other related extensions that do work well: 1. NelliTab 2. Humble New Tab
- (2022-12-06) RH Z: Great job! This extension is excellent. Hope the dock can be placed at left of the page. I think it will be more convenient to use for me.
- (2022-11-17) Marc M: I have been looking for this extension for quite sometime. Simple and straight-forward and works well, and most importantly - no ads and tracking like so many others.
- (2022-11-13) RAYAN TVIN: Лучшее из всех. Было бы круто настраивать отступ от верха экрана до начала ярлыков, а то они на самом верху. Приходится выкручиваться высотой строки)
- (2022-10-27) pdkmusic: The best tab page I tried till now. Simple and elegant.
- (2022-09-30) Daniel Hellekes: Sehr schönes look n´ feel. Ich schwanke noch zwischen Google Tabs und dieser Erweiterung.
- (2022-09-23) Jim Barr: Everything about this extension is so simple yet so powerful. And that it will sync across sessions is just stunning. From my desktop at work to my Chromebook at home, I always have my favorites with me and organized. Feature request: I would love to see the option to add a "divider" or a "section" to segregate groups of folders and icons and be able to independently sort within these sections.
- (2022-09-04) Raphael Caillon: Thank you so much, I was looking for exactly this!
- (2022-08-12) Andres Jose: This is one of the best EXTENSION! EVER!! Simple, minimal, Fast and Great!!!
- (2022-07-18) Pi Geeky: COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2022-06-20) Dmitry Ostrovtsev: OMG! This is awesome. Just what I was looking for!
- (2022-06-17) Alfonso Montes de Oca: Great Job!
- (2022-06-02) Riley Walters: What I have been looking for for a long time. Exactly what I needed. Love it.
- (2022-04-21) Sergey Youhim: Чудове розширення! Давно таке шукав. По-перше працює із закладками браузера, а це означає, що один раз налаштував і все. Після перевстановлення всі сайти і папки на місці. По-друге - гарний інтерфейс і не гальмує навіть на стареньких ПК. Рекомендую.
- (2022-02-27) Balder Hougaard: I've tried many different new tab extensions - this is by far the best. Should be bundled with Chrome by default.
- (2022-01-30) Khasan Urinboev: AV is triggering when extension tries to download icons for sites As result, the icons are not visible. I don't think it's a problem on my end. Cause I have completely scanned my computer for any threats (trojans etc.) and reinstall Chrome, but it didn't help. Looks like your extension trying to phishing through web API Check screens if I wrong: https://imgur.com/a/zOoVRfo Edit: It wasn't like this before
- (2022-01-11) Egor Zakharov: Simple as hell, because it's using your bookmarks, not something else. And it's simply perfect. You can forget about other similar *visual bookmarks* extensions. I wish the default new tab page Chrome be like this...
- (2021-12-06) Kai Wörner: Super Erweiterung. Die Art und Weise, in der man Icons hinzufügt, ist einfach spitze gelöst.
- (2021-10-06) Почка Почка: Лучшее расширение закладок из всех, что я пробовал. А я их ставил около 40 штук, без шуток. Пользуюсь около 1,5 лет, недостаток нашел только один (нет возможности голосового поиска гугл поиска). В самом деле, я в восторге. От людей и для людей.
- (2021-09-25) johnsmittie: Just what i needed
- (2021-08-26) Jacob Sørensen: Excellent tool, exactly what I was looking for. Now I have all my bookmarks with beautiful icons and folders on my new tab and start screen. Since it works with the actual Chrome bookmarks, they sync beautifully across devices. Bravo!
- (2021-08-22) Hugh Laurie: Better than Toby. Simple, clean and fast.
- (2021-08-20) Jörg Zimmer: Gutes Plugin mit ein paar Verbesserungspotenzialen: - Das Fenster mit den Einstellungen lädt sehr lange. - Die Suche per Doppelklick zu öffnen, finde ich nicht intuitiv. Würde mir die Option wünschen eine Searchbar oberhalb der Favoritenliste einzublenden. - Klickt man aus der Suchbar heraus, passiert nichts. Man muss per Browser-back-button zurückspringen. Wäre gut, wenn bei verlassen der Suchbar die vorherige Seite wieder angezeigt werden würde. - Es könnte noch ein paar nette weitere Features geben. Die linke Tool-Leiste des Plug-ins "AnotherTab - New Tab page" könnte als Inspiration dienen. Und wenn es um mehr Dashboard-Funktionen geht, dann wäre "Homey" wert näher angeschaut zu werden.
- (2021-08-16) K: Simple and intuitive
- (2021-08-13) D PAUL: Its weird how great things often dont get deserved attention. Simple and clean ... awesome implementation... just use it
- (2021-07-29) Jon Sharp: Great job. This extension is very good. So glad I found it. Many options to customize. I've only just started with it, but so far I only have a couple of wishes. 1. I'd like to add my own images for icons, rather than use linked web images only. 2. I'd like to set the clock to be 12hr, rather than 24hr format. Otherwise, very happy so far. Hope you keep on developing it. It's just what i was looking for, after removing another for hijacking my Chrome search provider.
- (2021-06-29) Martin Malý: most usefull
- (2021-06-21) Evan Zheng: 超棒的插件！谢谢作者！！想问下：什么时候能支持跟随浏览器明暗主题自动切换？感觉离完美就差这一步了，感谢！！
- (2021-06-19) Matt Martigan: The best New Tab / Quick Dial extension available! I've tried dozens, but this one is the winner. I'll list the pros and cons: PROs > 1) You can use your bookmarks folder instead of having to add bookmarks manually, and you don't have to create an account and give all your info to creepy shadow companies. The ability to choose a source folder is a must-have in my opinion. 2) Navigation is quick and easy. You can use back / forward to cycle folders, or you can use the links in the path bar at the top to go directly to a destination (this is by far the quickest way to navigate large collections of bookmarks). On top of that, it has a dashboard that you can use to access all of your essentials. 3) News Feed is awesome! If you have a bookmark to a site with a news feed (rss / blog), you can add it to your News list and access all your feeds in one convenient place just by tapping the News button. It also displays a number badge on the icon, so you know when there's a new story / article / post available. 4) Great design and layout. There's plenty of customizable options to tweak your preferences. 5) The developer(s) show a lot of attention to detail, and seem to be very devoted to their work. I haven't found any bugs or UI errors. There's even tutorials for everything in the "About" menu. Very professional. CONs > 1) the only thing that I can gripe about is the icons, mainly the inability to choose a custom icon. The favicon grabber works great, but some websites have ugly icons and some don't have any. It also needs an option to adjust the shape of the icons from rectangular / square / circular. (I do like the option to use a certain channel or station's icon, though)
- (2021-06-19) Adel Khakimullin: Это. Просто. Божественно
- (2021-04-26) Miguel Garza: So, so excellent. Very few extensions of this kind allow you to delete bookmarks and folders, and this one allows you to select multiple items at a time! Very clean, very slick.
- (2021-03-21) A B: Simple and useful. I wish the folders opened like on a smartphone: a smaller popup that closes on click outside of folder, instead of taking you to a diffrent page, but it's not a dealbreaker.
- (2021-03-19) Harrison Currey: Woo-hoo, finally something to my liking. Although I do miss seeing the Google logo doodles. I wish the dock icons were centered and not dependent on the number of columns. Hopefully a future update, otherwise, this is what I needed! Thank you!
- (2021-03-03) Ryan Ab: LOVE IT, been using it for 2 years now on all my computers. The only simple favorites new tab page, I've tried many and this one is the cleanest one by far, no top/bottom/side bars just website icons, + ability to change the website icons. Only thing I'd want to see in an update is that the extension automatically centers the dock websites (basically like the IOS dock), instead of putting everything from left to right.
- (2021-02-25) Jeay: Loving it so far, would be even better if there was a way to blur the background and it would use daily bing wallpaper! It's simple, clean and works flawlessly with your current bookmarks!
- (2021-02-20) R ROBINSON: AWESOME!
- (2021-01-28) Stephen Hepp: Exactly what I'm looking for. Two things I had issues with. I couldn't get it to read the background image from my theme. It just stayed white. I just downloaded an image and used that instead, I got it looking nice. Other thing I couldn't figure out is how to change the color of the icons on the dash. I want to make them white so it shows better contrast from the background image I picked. Couldn't find any settings for it, hopefully I just missed something. Otherwise, very cool! Makes it easier to browse between my bookmarks and history, etc.
- (2021-01-28) Farooque Reza: Perfect
- (2021-01-06) Matthew Justice: This is perfect for what I was looking for. I would like to request a setting to adjust font size, then you get 5 stars <3
- (2020-09-23) Fábio Freitas: Perfeito!
- (2020-09-23) Vasiliy Spodin: Stopped working on Linux. Just blank screen :(
- (2020-09-14) JPvB: Great extension! Increases my productivity!
- (2023-06-03, v:1.18.0) James Major: New Folders on Mac
Hi - Excellent product, been using it for years! I just tried to right click ((control click on mac) and cannot seem to get the menu to pop up with the option to create a new folder. Nothing happens on right click? thanks!
- (2023-03-29, v:1.18.0) Ted Zhu: Support getting favicon after specifying port
Currently the port part of the url seems to be ignored and always getting the favicon of :80. Can we support arbitrary port?
- (2023-03-18, v:1.18.0) Jay Daunheimer: Broken with new Chrome update. Any plans to fix?
Broken with new Chrome update as reported by others. Any plans to fix? Or do I find a replace?
- (2023-03-09, v:1.18.0) dermo10: Not Starting
Hi - the plugin doesn't work anymore. All I can see is a loading ring in the task bar. The main screens remains empty. Is there a quick fix?
- (2023-03-08, v:1.18.0) Samuel Cohen: The perfect new tab page!
Thanks! Suggestion: when a new tab opens, the theme sort of fades in from a white background. This is cool effect, however, if you're in Dark mode, it's quite jarring. You see a white flash before the theme loads. I wonder if you could detect when the user is in Dark mode and start with a black background to fade in from. In any case thanks for an amazing extension! Happy to provide more details.
- (2022-11-26, v:1.18.0) M. vd Kaaden: Feature reguest
Finally an extension to show my preferred favourites in a new tab page in chrome, without the need to register yet another cloud account to store settings or favourites. I sync my favourites my way, not some big techs ways, so I love it ! But I would like to suggest an enhancement or, to describe it better, another layout. Now everthing is presented as tiles and if another sub folder is present one has to click it to see the bookmarks within that folder. But with many levels of subfolders this extension does not offer any more convenience over using the favourites bar to browse bookmarks nested in many levels of subfolders. It is hard to discribe the layout I would like and do not know if there is a name for it, but it is a layout like this dutch website: startpagina.nl. It is actually a very old style of layout (these guys started this in 1998) and (imho) this is still the best and quickest layout to present and select bookmarks. In the case for this extension the top bar (like on the website) would be the root folder with a couple of 1st level subfolders as tabs/subjects Then the 2nd level subfolders are the frames containing the bookmarks. The bookmarks can just still be presented as a tile or just a link (or mixed) Would love to hear your opinion about this.
- (2022-10-21, v:1.18.0) Jérémy Lamy: Does it work with Brave browser?
I believe this extension wont work with brave since I need to be logged in to Chrome?
- (2022-10-13, v:1.18.0) Simon: Icons
I would love to be able to change the image of the icons. Uploade photos and so on. Best regards
- (2022-10-01, v:1.18.0) Shompinice: disappearing tab icon
When I use it as a replacement for the new tab, the tab icon for the new tab disappears. Would you like to draw an icon to replace the disappearing icon?
- (2022-10-01, v:1.18.0) Baocheng Liu: settings does not work
Macbook Air M1, when i click settings, nothing happened.
- (2022-08-13, v:1.18.0) Shompinice: Twitter avatar fetching doesn't seem to work.
Twitter avatar fetching doesn't seem to work.I have turned this feature on in settings
- (2022-02-03, v:1.18.0) Mark Baker: Dash Customisation
Could there be more options on the dash settings. For example so you can keep the Dock in place but use your default webpage in place i.e. google appears but your dock sitting at the bottom of it until you click into google where the dock would need to vanish...
- (2022-02-03, v:1.18.0) Mark Baker: Default icon
Hi there, please can there be an option to add a default icon to the new window this sits in? I have this pinned as a tab but the tab has no icon so its easy to miss.
- (2022-01-30, v:1.18.0) Hasan: AV is triggering when extension tries to download icons for sites
As result, the icons are not visible. I don't think it's a problem on my end. Cause I have completely scanned my computer for any threats (trojans etc.) and reinstall Chrome, but it didn't help. Looks like your extension trying to phishing through web API Check screens if I wrong: https://imgur.com/a/zOoVRfo
- (2022-01-07, v:1.18.0) Jeff Horowitz: "Backup Settings" Not Working
Hi my name is Jeff, When I open "Settings" from the extension, choose "Backup" at the bottom, and click "Back Up Settings", I get the following prompt: "There is no application set to open the document". The following options are: "Search App Store", "Choose Application", "Cancel". I already removed the extension and added it back, but the issue persists. What do you recommend for next steps?
- (2021-11-20, v:1.18.0) Edward Adjei: Font Visibilty
Add option to increase / bold text labels for bookmarks.
- (2021-11-03, v:1.18.0) Toni Leys: UX and quality of life suggestions
I'm really enjoying this extension, it's really the best new tab I've used. Thanks! On with the suggestions, most are just expected behaviors that are not implemented. 1. When opening the "Custom URL" dialog for pasting an icon image link, put the cursor in the text box ready for pasting. If there is a link already there select it. So you just click and ctrl+v to paste the link. 2. When clicking the button "Search the web" for an icon image use the configured search engine instead of Duck Duck Go by default. 3. Open the configuration window on the same monitor you're using chrome. 4. Swap Accept and Cancel buttons on the delete confirmation dialog, they're swapped from the standard and I deleted icons by mistake a few times. 5. Don't close context menu when clicking on an item that is a sub menu. Like when clicking on "Help >". Also don't do it when releasing a drag over it. 6. Don't close dialog boxes when releasing click outside the box (unless the click press was also outside the box). Accidental closes happen when trying to select text. 7. Maybe an undo option in the context menu? I hope you find this useful. I'd love to watch the extension get better and better. Best!
- (2021-11-03, v:1.18.0) Toni Leys: Edit dialog closes when releasing mouse button outside
Steps to reproduce: 1. Rigth click on an icon > Edit 2. Click and drag to select any of the text 3. Continue dragging until the cursor is outside the edit dialog 4. Release mouse button Result: The dialog box is closed Possible reason: Releasing the mouse outside the dialog box is understood as clicking outside the dialog box. Possible solution: Check if the click before the release is also made outside the box. I come across this problem all the time when I want to delete the last portion of links or part of the title (like deleting the / part of a link and leaving the main address only). I click and drag left or right and release very fast without watching where the mouse cursor ends. The window closes and I have to open it again and do it carefully.
- (2021-10-06, v:1.18.0) Почка Почка: Voice search
I have been using your extension for a year and a half. I'm so happy you did such a great work. Thanks for this. For myself, I found only one drawback - you can not use Google voice searching. Is it possible to somehow use it?
- (2021-10-04, v:1.18.0) Yevgeniy Bondarev: Set as wallpaper...
Is it possible to remove "Set as wallpaper..." from on images context menu?
- (2021-07-31, v:1.18.0) Jon Sharp: Notes would be great!
Your extension is wonderful. Is there any hope that we could get a notes feature? Maybe so a sort of stick note could be set beside or attached to a link - for important details related to the site? That would be a great help to me. Not sure how many others might benefit. Thanks for any consideration!
- (2021-07-09, v:1.18.0) Forrest Herman: No Favicon for new tabs
I love your extension! So beautiful. The problem is that new tabs no longer show an icon, which can make them hard to differentiate. This is directly cause by the extension, if I remove it the icons reappear. I have attached links to screenshots for you to understand and see. Thanks so much! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pDKXQ5MDqabaVaLh8ob1XdSkfhaFPUET?usp=sharing
- (2021-06-22, v:1.18.0) Boyan Xu: Remove the limitation for RSS subscription (less than 35)
Hi! I wonder when the limitation for RSS subscription (a total of less than 35) would be removed. I've found your extension more useful than my RSS reader (Reeder 5) in terms of reminding me of the news. If there is already a paid version on board, I will be very willing to pay for the integration of this feature. Anyway, the extension already presents a marvelous user experience. Thanks for your effort.
- (2021-04-27, v:1.18.0) Sean Craig: Favourites Font Colour
Hi. Is it possible to change the text colour for the icons? I prefer a dark background, but then I can't read the text under the icons.
- (2021-04-12, v:1.18.0) Iain Schofield: Folder icon images
Is it possible to use an image on my PC for a folder icon? It seems to only be possible to use an image with a web url.
- (2021-03-08, v:1.18.0) Alan Soltani: Show one specific bookmark folder
Is it possible? I want to see just one specific folder when i open a new tab
- (2021-03-05, v:1.18.0) David Parker: White flash on new tab load when I use a dark background
I saw your other response about it being related to number of bookmarks. This is not the case for me, it happens even with just one bookmark, and also when I enable the dash. Please look into loading the background color on it's own first, this flash is super annoying.
- (2021-02-24, v:1.18.0) Pawel Bylina: Search keyboard shortcut?
Is there any shortcut for search action? I'm working mostly with my keyboard and I don't want to use mouse to activate search bar. This is actually a blocker for me ;)
- (2021-01-27, v:1.17.1) sanclemente sanc: Desktop new file
Hello, is it possible to open new file new tab on desktop?
- (2021-01-11, v:1.17.1) sanclemente sanc: error
Hello, I am facing this problem while adding an icon. Do you have any solution suggestions? Error This setting could not be saved, because the storage quota has been exceeded for the underlying data field ‘icon-url-mapping'? The maximum allowed size for this field is 32000 characters/bytes! Please, remove items or shorten your entry! Quota limits are necessary to ensure that settings can be synced!
- (2020-12-14, v:1.17.1) Edmundo Mendiola: White flash on load/reload/refresh
The Favorites new tab flashes in white on load, and also when reloaded/refreshed (ex. clicking on Chromium's reload button or Home button). Adding a new tab (via "+" on the tab bar) will also flash white before my black background and bookmark icons are rendered. Visiting other pages don't flash white.
- (2020-12-14, v:1.17.1) Jeffrey Chiang: Switch Theme by System Appearance?
Thinking about purchasing a theme but wondering if there is a way to change theme based on system light/dark mode preference? I would like to use default grey for light mode and default dark for dark mode. Thanks!
- (2020-12-11, v:1.17.1) Edmundo Mendiola: Keyboard Navigation Not Working
It seems like the new tab this extension creates does not support or cancels keyboard-based page navigation (tab or arrows or enter key). I am using it in Chromium on a Raspberry Pi OS.
- (2020-11-28, v:1.17.1) James Hubbard: Change FOnt Size/Colour
Hi, Love this! Is it possible to change font size/colour for the folder titles for my aging eyes? Apologies if this has been asked before. James
- (2020-11-10, v:1.17.1) Ludovic Prevost: Updates
Hi, your extension is awesome, i am just starting to use it and i am very happy with it. Very good work. A small downside, the very last update was in September 2019, we are in November 2020 ; have you stopped updating? Thank you for your reply. Ludal.
- (2020-11-08, v:1.17.1) Michael Jewett: Storage Quota has been exceeded
First of all... I love this extension👍🏼 My question is when picking a different icon on the web it doesn't let me change it anymore. I get an error: "This setting could not be saved, because the storage quota has been exceeded for the underlying data field 'icon-url-mapping'! The maximum allowed size for this field is 32000 characters/bytes! Please, remove items or shorten your entry!" I have removed several of my favorites & I continue to get the same Error ☹ Thanks in advance for your time.
- (2020-10-12, v:1.17.1) Shari Barnhart: All my buttons disappeared!!
Hello, I see by my last posting here that I love your extension... I still do. But today I opened Chrome and my buttons are all gone. The background is still there. I cleared my cache, history, etc. But the links/buttons are still missing. Any advice? Thank you!
- (2020-09-22, v:1.17.1) Gianfranco Orlando: Tab - Tabs
Hi I like the extention, is the most useful i have seen, I would like to change the color of the tab / tabs, is that possible? If is possible by buying a theme I'll do it. I do apologise for my english, and I send best regards ciao Gianfranco
- (2020-09-18, v:1.17.1) Shari Barnhart: I LOVE this extension
Is there a possibility you will create a version of the extension for Safari?? thank you for your work. S.Barnhart
- (2020-09-17, v:1.17.1) F. J. Llorente: Just get blue screen on new tab as of yesterday
Just get blue screen on new tab as of yesterday. Any ideas what might be failing?
- (2020-09-01, v:1.17.1) Jeff Andries: Shortcut opens bookmarks page as overlay on existing page
It would be amazing if the bookmarks screen not only opens on a new tab, but also if you hit a particular shortcut so that the shortcut screen appears an overlay on tof of your current screen. Sometimes you simple want to get rid of an existing tab en doing that via de booksmarks overlay would be very handy!
- (2020-08-30, v:1.17.1) Adel Khakimullin: News feed
Can you add a news feed button to left top corner on main bookmarks window?
- (2020-08-28, v:1.17.1) Konstantin Kuksin: All bookmarks disappeared one day
Today I noticed that bookmarks I used for years just disappeared on all computers I use. Please, note, that I still have all Chrome Bookmarks in place, but Bookmarks created as Icons in your extension fade out, I have just empty list.
- (2020-08-27, v:1.17.1) 風井愛桜: Show favorites along with dash, instead of clicking the clock.
I love how the dash facilitates navigation, however it would be great to be able to remove the clock and simply display the favorites with the dash on the foot, instead. The reason: double clicking (new tab>click to show favorites instead clock) every time is very annoying, seriously. I love the dash, but I hate the clock in front of favorites. I believe this change would be easy to implement.
- (2020-07-14, v:1.17.1) Spirit of the light: Font color
Is there an option to change font color and font size of bookmarks naming? If there is no, it should be there, with black colored background it's imposible to read bookmarks names
- (2020-07-03, v:1.17.1) Simok: Inverted bookmarks order
Would be awesome if you add the option to show the bookmarks with an inverted order (showing the last added at the top).
- (2020-06-30, v:1.17.1) Prajwal S Nayak: Exactly what I wanted. Thanks.
A couple of improvements: 1. Hover effect would be very cool. 2. Custom text color (so that it adapts to the background). 3. activate/deactivate dash using a button or shortcut. 4. widgets for time, quotes, etc.
- (2020-06-15, v:1.17.1) Youniii: Firefox Implementation
Hey, I asked back in August 2019 about it, and was wondering if you guys are still planning to go through with it, or already have or something else.
- (2020-05-10, v:1.17.1) Riquez JP: Sign in to Chome to purchase
Hi there, Great extension, I am really pleased I found it! I am having an issue in 'Settings / Theme' it says "Sign in to Chrome to purchase a theme. Click to retry" - however, clicking the red link doesn't seem to have an effect. I am in Japan so I think it should work afaik. (PS - on your website support page there's a dummy link: http://web-accessories.com/support.html#dummy-link)
- (2020-05-07, v:1.17.1) Ethan Khou: No matter what, the same pages I have book marked will not be removed.
Hello, I have been using your chrome extension for a while. At first I liked it. However now I am having a problem where sometimes it won't show up so I reinstall it. When I reinstall it though, the same bookmarks pop up, including the ones that I have deleted a long time ago. It is getting annoying because I keep having to delete them. Is there any way I can start off with a clean slate where when I redownload, there are no bookmarks whatsoever, then I can start off fresh. It is like the extension is using cookies or something or I haven't cleared the cache, I am not sure. I just don't know how to fix this problem. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks.