A new tab page with your favorite bookmarks.
- (2021-07-29) Jon Sharp: Great job. This extension is very good. So glad I found it. Many options to customize. I've only just started with it, but so far I only have a couple of wishes. 1. I'd like to add my own images for icons, rather than use linked web images only. 2. I'd like to set the clock to be 12hr, rather than 24hr format. Otherwise, very happy so far. Hope you keep on developing it. It's just what i was looking for, after removing another for hijacking my Chrome search provider.
- (2021-06-29) Martin Malý: most usefull
- (2021-06-21) Evan Zheng: 超棒的插件！谢谢作者！！想问下：什么时候能支持跟随浏览器明暗主题自动切换？感觉离完美就差这一步了，感谢！！
- (2021-06-19) Matt Martigan: The best New Tab / Quick Dial extension available! I've tried dozens, but this one is the winner. I'll list the pros and cons: PROs > 1) You can use your bookmarks folder instead of having to add bookmarks manually, and you don't have to create an account and give all your info to creepy shadow companies. The ability to choose a source folder is a must-have in my opinion. 2) Navigation is quick and easy. You can use back / forward to cycle folders, or you can use the links in the path bar at the top to go directly to a destination (this is by far the quickest way to navigate large collections of bookmarks). On top of that, it has a dashboard that you can use to access all of your essentials. 3) News Feed is awesome! If you have a bookmark to a site with a news feed (rss / blog), you can add it to your News list and access all your feeds in one convenient place just by tapping the News button. It also displays a number badge on the icon, so you know when there's a new story / article / post available. 4) Great design and layout. There's plenty of customizable options to tweak your preferences. 5) The developer(s) show a lot of attention to detail, and seem to be very devoted to their work. I haven't found any bugs or UI errors. There's even tutorials for everything in the "About" menu. Very professional. CONs > 1) the only thing that I can gripe about is the icons, mainly the inability to choose a custom icon. The favicon grabber works great, but some websites have ugly icons and some don't have any. It also needs an option to adjust the shape of the icons from rectangular / square / circular. (I do like the option to use a certain channel or station's icon, though)
- (2021-06-19) Adel Khakimullin: Это. Просто. Божественно
- (2021-04-26) Miguel Garza: So, so excellent. Very few extensions of this kind allow you to delete bookmarks and folders, and this one allows you to select multiple items at a time! Very clean, very slick.
- (2021-03-21) A B: Simple and useful. I wish the folders opened like on a smartphone: a smaller popup that closes on click outside of folder, instead of taking you to a diffrent page, but it's not a dealbreaker.
- (2021-03-19) Harrison Currey: Woo-hoo, finally something to my liking. Although I do miss seeing the Google logo doodles. I wish the dock icons were centered and not dependent on the number of columns. Hopefully a future update, otherwise, this is what I needed! Thank you!
- (2021-03-03) Ryan Ab: LOVE IT, been using it for 2 years now on all my computers. The only simple favorites new tab page, I've tried many and this one is the cleanest one by far, no top/bottom/side bars just website icons, + ability to change the website icons. Only thing I'd want to see in an update is that the extension automatically centers the dock websites (basically like the IOS dock), instead of putting everything from left to right.
- (2021-02-25) Jeay: Loving it so far, would be even better if there was a way to blur the background and it would use daily bing wallpaper! It's simple, clean and works flawlessly with your current bookmarks!
- (2021-02-20) R ROBINSON: AWESOME!
- (2021-01-28) Stephen Hepp: Exactly what I'm looking for. Two things I had issues with. I couldn't get it to read the background image from my theme. It just stayed white. I just downloaded an image and used that instead, I got it looking nice. Other thing I couldn't figure out is how to change the color of the icons on the dash. I want to make them white so it shows better contrast from the background image I picked. Couldn't find any settings for it, hopefully I just missed something. Otherwise, very cool! Makes it easier to browse between my bookmarks and history, etc.
- (2021-01-28) Farooque Reza: Perfect
- (2021-01-06) Matthew Justice: This is perfect for what I was looking for. I would like to request a setting to adjust font size, then you get 5 stars <3
- (2020-09-23) Fábio Freitas: Perfeito!
- (2020-09-23) Vasiliy Spodin: Stopped working on Linux. Just blank screen :(
- (2020-09-14) JPvB: Great extension! Increases my productivity!
- (2020-08-13) Murilo Honorio: Awesome job!
- (2020-08-01) José Jefferson: Ótimo extensão procurava algo assim
- (2020-07-14) Андрей Анисимов: An amazing and simple app
- (2020-06-23) एरिक dblv: Exceptionnel !!
- (2020-04-13) A M: I was very happy to find this but then I don't get the point, it's just a copy of your chrome bookmarks, not selected favorites? Otherwise bravo for the quality UI and such. I believe I noticed a bug as well, drag and drop a folder A in another B, the A went to a subfolder of B.
- (2020-03-16) Shahzan Haider: WOWWWWW!!! Can't express my happiness in words when I got this extension. This was the solution I was looking for. There weren't more than 5 stars allowed otherwise I would have brought down the whole galaxy to show my appreciation for this extension. Fabulous job, keep it up!!! I'm your big fan now!!!
- (2020-02-26) Piotr Bukowski: 138/5000 that's exactly what I was looking for! A tool for managing "favorites". Very friendly, intuitive, configurable! Almost perfect! I love it! In fact, I'm looking for a way to donate to creators :-)
- (2020-01-25) Zhixiang Ye: Thank you for developing this extension. This extension is very good, but in some chrome kernel browsers (I use 360 Extreme Explorer) you cannot change the new tab page, but I can change the new tab page with ‘Infinity New Tab’. Why is this? If I can solve this problem, I will only use this extension later. Hope you can solve it!
- (2020-01-16) Gd Gd: It would be better if user can set other view modes for different bookmark folders. For example, a list view for a folder containing tons of bookmarks where icon view is not highly demanding. Also, I hope I can choose to turn off the launch animation. And being able to drag and drop bookmarks to other folders on the navigation bar. P.S. Hope it can choose to use chrome native theme background as well.
- (2020-01-03) SuperM_YL: Really good but.. I am mentioning weather again. Like, I do love the dash, but switch that with like the favorites under it on the same screen Oh, and also put a search bar under the time. I would like notes. Also those buttons on the dash? Add those too with the others.
- (2019-12-30) SuperM_YL: Quickly, I had to put a star down.| I would like to see create.kahoot.it/discover allowed. It keeps on saying please enter a URL. Please fix this to get another star.
- (2019-12-10) Сергей Рощин: Спасибо. Очень долго искал. Отличная штука.
- (2019-11-27) Devrim Şimşek: Thank you for this. Just what i was looking for after switching from Safari.
- (2019-11-11) Ergonomic Code: 110 Mb RAM!!!
- (2019-11-08) Gavin Cope: Finally a crisp, simple, yet really useful start page that includes all your bookmarks. Not only does it make it easy to access my bookmarks but it's a really useful way of cleaning up and maintaining them as well.
- (2019-10-30) Bruno Delgado: The YouTube Music icon doesn`t load, it appears the YouTube normal videos icon. :(
- (2019-10-25) Roi Karp: Finally, exactly what i was looking for! Is it possible to rearrange and rename the bookmarks on the new tab page without changing the regular bookmarks bar? Also, is it possible to assign an icon for a bookmark folders? Thank you for this amazing extension!
- (2019-10-04) Fanis Sagdeev: This is definitely what I was looking for. Just an awesome addition! Thanks for the functional and at the same time simple tab manager. Respect!
- (2019-09-27) jose carrasco: Great, but not so great Call me petty for this, but i think the ability to change to color scheme for fonts, icons, etc, should not be paywalled under the themes section. But overall is the best tab alternative so far
- (2019-09-10) Dave Gustafson: An excellent solution for managing the new-tab experience, making it easy by leveraging a specific Bookmarks folder. It's just granular enough to customize the way I like it, but simple and well-designed enough that I don't need to tweak much and don't get overwhelmed by options. Well done!
- (2019-09-06) Tales Gonsalves: Most beautiful solution for a new tab i ever used. And i tested LOTS of them. It also "allows" me to hide the bookmark's bar, keeping my setup as minimalist as it can get. I loved it.
- (2019-08-23) Youniii: Hello, I'm still loving this extension to chrome (imo its underrated) but what i wanna ask if they will be any development for a port over to Firefox as I would love to use it over there since this extension is the only thing making me not go over there.
- (2019-07-19) Clinton Strong: This extension checks all the boxes I was looking for in a new tab page: minimal, stylish, and quick loading. One of my favorite parts about it is what it lacks: it doesn't have a visible search bar at the top (your browser already has one), it doesn't put a bunch of widgets on the page that slow it down, and it doesn't waste bandwidth downloading high res background images if you don't want those. The features that it adds are handy to have, like the built in RSS reader and popover button, but stay out of the way unless you enable them. One setting I'd like to see would be a higher contrast text color. The default text color isn't quite as dark as I like, which makes it a bit hard to read. I'd also like to see icon masks, namely for circular icons. One last thing to note is that if you're using this in a browser other than Chrome, you won't be able to purchase themes. This isn't the fault of the developer and applies to all other extensions, but it's worth noting as there doesn't seem to be any other means to purchase them. Overall this is a really solid new tab page. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who finds Chrome's default new tab page too slow or are tired of all the bloat in other extensions.
- (2019-07-02) Elton John Jonson: Wow this is so great! Keep it up!
- (2019-06-18) FIX CHECK: Es lo mejor que he visto en su genero a distancia de la siguiente.
- (2019-06-01) Dariusz Więckiewicz: Very nice looking and no bloatware. Bookmarks are used from synced ones, not saved into an app which is another advantage!
- (2019-05-12) Lu ZhiJun: I love it very much, but there is a little question: Can I just access the bookmark by pop up the icon on the toolbar ? and the new tab page ,I can use "toby" instead.
- (2019-05-12) Debashish Mondal: Great Tools and Life Saver
- (2019-05-09) Shouty Woofer: Best dial ever!
- (2019-05-06) Олег: Everything is super. If you allow to set the video on the background, it will be perfect! thank
- (2019-04-30) Nathan H: Really nice job on this... I tried out a number of the most popular new tab extensions, and I liked this one a lot more than all the others... It doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of some alternatives, but I love how easy it is to customize your new tab to just the way you like it. Also, almost all of the options in the settings are very useful. A few suggestions for improvement: 1) I'd like to be able to reduce the size of the icons below the current "extra small" size and reduce the spacing to be able to fit more on screen at a time. 2) I'd like the ability to have some sort of folder graphic for the background of folders and use a custom picture independent of the icons contained in the folder (so if I have links to twitter accounts in a folder with the faces of people as the icons, I'd like to be able to set the folder to show a generic Twitter icon over a folder graphic rather than the icon of the face of one of the twitter users as just one example). 3) I'd like the option to move the dock to the top of the page or maybe even along the left or right side of the page. 4) Related to #3 above, it would be nice to have multiple dock-like folders (for grouping different sorts of links with a unique background color (for example, I could set up a "Sports" folder with a red transparent background so that my eye could be easily drawn to that group of links, and similarly, a blue transparent "News" folder to draw my eye to that group of links, etc... These wouldn't necessarily have to be in fixed locations like the dock, but dynamically resize based on the number of links it contains, and snake around as the window is resized. 5) Have a small filter search box which allows you to your bookmarks (or at least a subset you choose to index). It would dynamically remove from view icons not matching your search term. 6) I'm not a big user of the news reader in its current iteration, but it would be nice to be able to add a link to access it more directly
- (2019-04-13) Christian Porri: Nice feature, but I wish I can use it while keeping my previous new tab settings. I mean get the favourites tab only by clicking the extension icon... not possible?
- (2019-03-31) Magik Abstrakt: First of all, i want to thank you for this great extension. i love it since i discover it. I have a request if it's possible: 1. A theme with white text and black shadow text, on speed dial icons, i think would be better for either white/dark wallpapers and it will look nicer. I already tried it in CSS ;) And of course, i'll buy it. 2. Also, it would be nice to choose custom size and font, for speed dial text. Thank you and keep up the good work!
- (2021-07-31, v:1.18.0) Jon Sharp: Notes would be great!
Your extension is wonderful. Is there any hope that we could get a notes feature? Maybe so a sort of stick note could be set beside or attached to a link - for important details related to the site? That would be a great help to me. Not sure how many others might benefit. Thanks for any consideration!
- (2021-07-09, v:1.18.0) Forrest Herman: No Favicon for new tabs
I love your extension! So beautiful. The problem is that new tabs no longer show an icon, which can make them hard to differentiate. This is directly cause by the extension, if I remove it the icons reappear. I have attached links to screenshots for you to understand and see. Thanks so much! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pDKXQ5MDqabaVaLh8ob1XdSkfhaFPUET?usp=sharing
- (2021-06-22, v:1.18.0) Boyan Xu: Remove the limitation for RSS subscription (less than 35)
Hi! I wonder when the limitation for RSS subscription (a total of less than 35) would be removed. I've found your extension more useful than my RSS reader (Reeder 5) in terms of reminding me of the news. If there is already a paid version on board, I will be very willing to pay for the integration of this feature. Anyway, the extension already presents a marvelous user experience. Thanks for your effort.
- (2021-04-27, v:1.18.0) Sean Craig: Favourites Font Colour
Hi. Is it possible to change the text colour for the icons? I prefer a dark background, but then I can't read the text under the icons.
- (2021-04-12, v:1.18.0) Iain Schofield: Folder icon images
Is it possible to use an image on my PC for a folder icon? It seems to only be possible to use an image with a web url.
- (2021-03-08, v:1.18.0) Alan Soltani: Show one specific bookmark folder
Is it possible? I want to see just one specific folder when i open a new tab
- (2021-03-05, v:1.18.0) David Parker: White flash on new tab load when I use a dark background
I saw your other response about it being related to number of bookmarks. This is not the case for me, it happens even with just one bookmark, and also when I enable the dash. Please look into loading the background color on it's own first, this flash is super annoying.
- (2021-02-24, v:1.18.0) Pawel Bylina: Search keyboard shortcut?
Is there any shortcut for search action? I'm working mostly with my keyboard and I don't want to use mouse to activate search bar. This is actually a blocker for me ;)
- (2021-01-27, v:1.17.1) sanclemente sanc: Desktop new file
Hello, is it possible to open new file new tab on desktop?
- (2021-01-11, v:1.17.1) sanclemente sanc: error
Hello, I am facing this problem while adding an icon. Do you have any solution suggestions? Error This setting could not be saved, because the storage quota has been exceeded for the underlying data field ‘icon-url-mapping'? The maximum allowed size for this field is 32000 characters/bytes! Please, remove items or shorten your entry! Quota limits are necessary to ensure that settings can be synced!
- (2020-12-14, v:1.17.1) Edmundo Mendiola: White flash on load/reload/refresh
The Favorites new tab flashes in white on load, and also when reloaded/refreshed (ex. clicking on Chromium's reload button or Home button). Adding a new tab (via "+" on the tab bar) will also flash white before my black background and bookmark icons are rendered. Visiting other pages don't flash white.
- (2020-12-14, v:1.17.1) Jeffrey Chiang: Switch Theme by System Appearance?
Thinking about purchasing a theme but wondering if there is a way to change theme based on system light/dark mode preference? I would like to use default grey for light mode and default dark for dark mode. Thanks!
- (2020-12-11, v:1.17.1) Edmundo Mendiola: Keyboard Navigation Not Working
It seems like the new tab this extension creates does not support or cancels keyboard-based page navigation (tab or arrows or enter key). I am using it in Chromium on a Raspberry Pi OS.
- (2020-11-28, v:1.17.1) James Hubbard: Change FOnt Size/Colour
Hi, Love this! Is it possible to change font size/colour for the folder titles for my aging eyes? Apologies if this has been asked before. James
- (2020-11-10, v:1.17.1) Ludovic Prevost: Updates
Hi, your extension is awesome, i am just starting to use it and i am very happy with it. Very good work. A small downside, the very last update was in September 2019, we are in November 2020 ; have you stopped updating? Thank you for your reply. Ludal.
- (2020-11-08, v:1.17.1) Michael Jewett: Storage Quota has been exceeded
First of all... I love this extension👍🏼 My question is when picking a different icon on the web it doesn't let me change it anymore. I get an error: "This setting could not be saved, because the storage quota has been exceeded for the underlying data field 'icon-url-mapping'! The maximum allowed size for this field is 32000 characters/bytes! Please, remove items or shorten your entry!" I have removed several of my favorites & I continue to get the same Error ☹ Thanks in advance for your time.
- (2020-10-12, v:1.17.1) Shari Barnhart: All my buttons disappeared!!
Hello, I see by my last posting here that I love your extension... I still do. But today I opened Chrome and my buttons are all gone. The background is still there. I cleared my cache, history, etc. But the links/buttons are still missing. Any advice? Thank you!
- (2020-09-22, v:1.17.1) Gianfranco Orlando: Tab - Tabs
Hi I like the extention, is the most useful i have seen, I would like to change the color of the tab / tabs, is that possible? If is possible by buying a theme I'll do it. I do apologise for my english, and I send best regards ciao Gianfranco
- (2020-09-18, v:1.17.1) Shari Barnhart: I LOVE this extension
Is there a possibility you will create a version of the extension for Safari?? thank you for your work. S.Barnhart
- (2020-09-17, v:1.17.1) F. J. Llorente: Just get blue screen on new tab as of yesterday
Just get blue screen on new tab as of yesterday. Any ideas what might be failing?
- (2020-09-01, v:1.17.1) Jeff Andries: Shortcut opens bookmarks page as overlay on existing page
It would be amazing if the bookmarks screen not only opens on a new tab, but also if you hit a particular shortcut so that the shortcut screen appears an overlay on tof of your current screen. Sometimes you simple want to get rid of an existing tab en doing that via de booksmarks overlay would be very handy!
- (2020-08-30, v:1.17.1) Adel Khakimullin: News feed
Can you add a news feed button to left top corner on main bookmarks window?
- (2020-08-28, v:1.17.1) Konstantin Kuksin: All bookmarks disappeared one day
Today I noticed that bookmarks I used for years just disappeared on all computers I use. Please, note, that I still have all Chrome Bookmarks in place, but Bookmarks created as Icons in your extension fade out, I have just empty list.
- (2020-08-27, v:1.17.1) 風井愛桜: Show favorites along with dash, instead of clicking the clock.
I love how the dash facilitates navigation, however it would be great to be able to remove the clock and simply display the favorites with the dash on the foot, instead. The reason: double clicking (new tab>click to show favorites instead clock) every time is very annoying, seriously. I love the dash, but I hate the clock in front of favorites. I believe this change would be easy to implement.
- (2020-07-14, v:1.17.1) Spirit of the light: Font color
Is there an option to change font color and font size of bookmarks naming? If there is no, it should be there, with black colored background it's imposible to read bookmarks names
- (2020-07-03, v:1.17.1) Simok: Inverted bookmarks order
Would be awesome if you add the option to show the bookmarks with an inverted order (showing the last added at the top).
- (2020-06-30, v:1.17.1) Prajwal S Nayak: Exactly what I wanted. Thanks.
A couple of improvements: 1. Hover effect would be very cool. 2. Custom text color (so that it adapts to the background). 3. activate/deactivate dash using a button or shortcut. 4. widgets for time, quotes, etc.
- (2020-06-15, v:1.17.1) Youniii: Firefox Implementation
Hey, I asked back in August 2019 about it, and was wondering if you guys are still planning to go through with it, or already have or something else.
- (2020-05-10, v:1.17.1) Riquez JP: Sign in to Chome to purchase
Hi there, Great extension, I am really pleased I found it! I am having an issue in 'Settings / Theme' it says "Sign in to Chrome to purchase a theme. Click to retry" - however, clicking the red link doesn't seem to have an effect. I am in Japan so I think it should work afaik. (PS - on your website support page there's a dummy link: http://web-accessories.com/support.html#dummy-link)
- (2020-05-07, v:1.17.1) Ethan Khou: No matter what, the same pages I have book marked will not be removed.
Hello, I have been using your chrome extension for a while. At first I liked it. However now I am having a problem where sometimes it won't show up so I reinstall it. When I reinstall it though, the same bookmarks pop up, including the ones that I have deleted a long time ago. It is getting annoying because I keep having to delete them. Is there any way I can start off with a clean slate where when I redownload, there are no bookmarks whatsoever, then I can start off fresh. It is like the extension is using cookies or something or I haven't cleared the cache, I am not sure. I just don't know how to fix this problem. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks.
- (2020-04-22, v:1.17.1) drick247: search with google.com
when I search the web with Google, it always search through google.de. I wonder if it is possible to set google.com as search engine instead of the German one. Thanks for the great job Ric
- (2020-04-21, v:1.17.1) Marsel Khisamutdinov: White background
I reinstalled .Net framework, and now the background is always white no matter what color I choose until I right-click it.
- (2020-03-07, v:1.17.1) Sébastien Katana: Thumbnails
Very useful ! Would it be possible to add the option to use Thumbnails instead of icons ? Like this addon for exemple : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/visual-bookmarks/jdbgjlehkajddoapdgpdjmlpdalfnenf Thank you
- (2020-02-28, v:1.17.1) 한우석: Search Bar Shortcut
Very helpful extension! But it would be nice to be able to search bookmarks with a keyboard shortcut. I need to open my bookmark with keyboard only. Ctrl-T (new tab) -> Ctrl-F (search bookmarks).
- (2020-02-27, v:1.17.1) Daniel Passafonti: Search Bar
Can you add an option to have the search bar always viable at the top and the icon below it? Kinda like google homepage.
- (2020-02-26, v:1.17.1) Piotr Bukowski: clock and weather and ....
I don't know if anyone already suggested it but the clock and weather (with automatic location) would be great! Clock: the ability to place the site (probably corners), with the date, day of the week; Weather: just like clock functionality. And ... well - could you create a shortcut to your favorite but coming from a local resource? (file, folder) Speaking frankly - VERY thank you for this extension. It's almost perfect. Best Regards!
- (2020-02-06, v:1.17.1) Andre Greeff: Is it possible to change text colour?
Greetings, I haven't purchased any themes (but I might do at some point), but while I can select a colour for the background, I can't find any options to control the text colour. What I'd like is dark background with light text, is this possible? Otherwise, if the idea is to monetise the customisation options, what about making the text colour automatically show in black or white, depending on whichever has the highest contrast to the selected background colour? That would solve this problem without giving away too much "free customisation".
- (2020-02-05, v:1.17.1) Lagos Sea Dance: wrong background color when first time open new tab
Hello, I've got the background of my new tab view set to black. And it used to work perfectly until a few days ago, where it started to load the new tab first with a white background, and only when I ctrl-click on the background to bring the menu it turns to the right color (black). What's happening? THX
- (2020-01-17, v:1.17.1) phil reilly: Apps Link On Dash Not Valid with New Split-Settings
The link for apps at the bottom of Dash is now an invalid Link in Chrome OS what are the apps with split settings enable. This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at chrome://apps/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_INVALID_URL
- (2020-01-15, v:1.17.1) phil reilly: " open all bookmarks" causes user interface restart.
Clicking "open all bookmarks" on a folder on the start page will cause the user interface to freeze and then restart. Tested on a Chromebook version 79 as well as on cloud-ready version 78 and version 80, the user interface will restart with restore Pages Chrome did not shutdown properly Banner.
- (2019-12-19, v:1.17.1) Frank Yonnetti: Icon rounded corners
Only 3 corners of an icon are displayed rounded. The top left corner is square. For example, if the corners are written in CSS, it looks like - border-radius: 0 3px 3px 3px
- (2019-12-13, v:1.17.1) Влад: Russian language
Very cool extention. I am ready to help with the translation into Russian. How can I do that?
- (2019-12-07, v:1.17.1) G E: Font color
May be I am missing something, but I haven't found any way to configure font color of the bookmarks. It would be nice to have such feature as with dark background bookmark titles become almost unreadable.
- (2019-12-05, v:1.17.1) Mr K Wright: Change of Spelling for schools where Favorite is spelled Favourite
Some ability to be able to select the correct spelling option would be awesome. (Thanks for the great work so far. It is really helpful to have a simple but good looking way to manage bookmarks)
- (2019-11-25, v:1.17.1) Scott Mortimer: Cannot restore purchased theme
Hi, After Powerwashing and restoring my Chromebook, I am no longer able to restore my themes. I always get a message to "Sign in to Chrome to restore themes" even when I am signed in.
- (2019-09-06, v:1.17.0) Rohan Dayala: No option to change Text Color
First of all thank you so much for this extension, I've been looking for a simple clean tab extension and this one checks all the boxes and in fact gave me more options but one this that really bugs me was lack of text color option. This extension gave me an option to change the background but when I put a dark background the text (below the icons) ruin the look of the tab with its dark text with shadow. Please add an option to change the text color.
- (2019-09-02, v:1.17.0) Jonathan Hernandez: Problemas al comprar temas
Hola Marco, tengo un problema al intentar comprar temas, me sale que no he ingresado a la cuenta de google pero yo ya estoy dentro de mi cuenta en chrome, y aunque le doy en refrescar siempre sale el mismo mensaje, por ahí leí que el inconveniente se debe a que Nicaragua no esta dentro de la lista de países que pueden hacer pagos por la plataforma de google chrome, la pregunta seria entonces, conoces alguna forma de poder comprar tus temas fuera de esta plataforma?. Lo único que quiero es cambiar el color de las letras bajo el icono de un marcador pero al no haber ninguna opción supuse que la única manera es comprando algún tema lo cual me parece bien pero lastimosamente no se pudo. Gracias de antemano y también gracias por la aplicación, esta genial.
- (2019-05-28, v:1.14.0) Ulf Sandström: Synch across devices
How do I achieve synch across devices?
- (2019-05-12, v:1.14.0) Christian Mueller: Zahlungsmethoden
Hallo, wäre es möglich andere Zahlungsmethoden hinzuzufügen? Habe leider keine Kreditkarte nur paypal. :(
- (2019-04-29, v:1.14.0) Marcelo Soto: Shortcut Text Color
Love your extension, any chance to add the option to able to change the color of the Shortcut Text Thanks in advance I Would love to change the color of the text for my shortcuts https://i.imgur.com/kjqJlul.png