Save your favorite web images, videos, text and more to pCloud - up to 10 GB free storage.
Save to pCloud allows you to save web images, videos, audiobooks and more from the context menu, directly to your pCloud account. Easily get a copy of your favorite web content and access it from your phone, laptop and from the web. With Save to pCloud, you can: ★ Save web content through the right-click context menu ★ Select multiple web images and save them at once ★ Mark articles, paragraphs and other types of text content and save away Right-click on the file you want to save and select "Save to pCloud" from the context menu. Want to save more than one image at once? Hold the Alt key on your keyboard every time you choose an image. Then confirm your upload by clicking on the Save to pCloud button at the bottom of the screen. Every time you save to pCloud, you'll get a notification with details on the location of your files in pCloud and shortcut access. To enable Save to pCloud in incognito mode, go to chrome://extensions/ and check the "Allow in incognito" box. ------------ About pCloud pCloud is the secure place for your photos, documents, and entire digital collection. Once your files are in pCloud, you will be able to easily access, share and collaborate on them, anytime you want, anywhere you go. Sign up now and get up to 10 GB of cloud storage for free. The app is available for all major mobile (Android, iOS and Windows Mobile), desktop (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) and web platforms.
- (2020-09-30) R At: the web and desktop software is perfect but this extensions not working. not logging too. i used it two year aago but today its not working pleas fix it. thank you very much. i appreciate you dear pcloud staff
- (2020-09-18) Bernard Fénix: Je n'arrive pas à me connecter sur Edge (Chromium), l'extension est bien installée, mais mon compte n'est pas reconnu ??
- (2020-08-10) Taylor Banks: Doesn't work if you have 2FA enabled on your pCloud account. 👎
- (2020-07-25) Rigan Tandio: Thi extension keeps throwing error about incorrect username or password. I know I am writing them correctly since I am able to login on pcloud website and desktop.
- (2020-04-07) Stéphanie Cohart: Rapide, simple et très utile
- (2020-03-18) Javier Garcia: Con la verificación de 2 pasos da error de credenciales y no se puede acceder.
- (2020-02-15) Jaroslav Hruska: Not working with 2-step authorization! I bought a Pro account and cannot use it. Can you please fix it? Thanks.
- (2020-01-21) Александр В: Need to add add-on compatibility with 2fa
- (2019-12-22) Esli Silva: Com o 2FA habilitado, o plugin no navegador não faz login!
- (2019-12-18) Sudip Sinha: It does not accept my username and password. Every user with 2FA seems to have this problem. Useless.
- (2019-11-02) Azahar Ahmed: i can login to my account by browser but can't login in to this browser extension. saying wrong username or password even after many tries. This is happening after 2FA on :(
- (2019-08-21) Kyle Gibson: Can't login in when 2fa is turned on
- (2019-07-27) On ne peut pas ce connecter avec l'Authentification à deux facteurs domage
- (2019-07-18) Marco Aicardi: Extension does NOT login if you have 2FA/OTP like Google Authenticator enabled: "Wrong username or password". Useless, if you want to keep your files secured.
- (2019-06-22) Brayan Arciniegas: La extensión tiene un pequeño inconveniente, cuando guarda imágenes de paginas como cuanto cabrón, las cuales tienen nombres largos, la extensión guarda la imagen original pero también una imagen en negro... Seria genial si pudieran solucionar este problema. The extension has a small drawback, when it saves images of pages like how "Cuanto Cabron", which have long names, the extension saves the original image but also a black image ... It would be great if they could solve this problem.
- (2019-05-09) Joel: Problem; You allow people to sign up to PCloud using their Google accounts but there's no way to log into the Chrome extension using it. Um....yeah, that's a problem. One star until this is fixed because I can't use it. until then.
- (2019-05-03) Ferdinand Carvalho: Essa extensão é otima... O app do PCLOUD tambem é muito bom por ser leve e compativel com toda resolução de tela.
- (2019-02-21) The extension doesn't work with two-factor authentication enabled. The developers are aware and have been saying for months that this would be addressed. It hasn't been. So if you want a product to save web content but ALSO value account security, look elsewhere.
- (2019-02-13) Cédric Pommepuy: Impossible de se connecter avec mon compte si j'ai le multi-factor actif.
- (2019-02-01) The Upload is not REMOTE. uses local internet connection to upload. uses internet as if am downloading to pc. speed depends on my bandwidth. am disappointed .was looking for something that can DOWNLOAD TO CLOUD remotely/directly. and faster than my internet connection. something more or less like multcloud.com. Multcloud has no plugin or context menu shortcut like pcloud & cant work for all sites.... but pcloud only saves space on my PC.. does not save my unlimited data-plan. I wonder what is the "REMOTE TRAFFIC" cap for if you use my traffic.
- (2018-11-26) Jigish Patel: Despite multiple tries, it keeps throwing error about incorrect username or password. I know I am writing them correctly since I am able to login on teh pcloud website.
- (2018-10-31) Dragon0697: I can't login with Google Authenticator enabled.
- (2018-09-04) supriyo biswas: It is a very useful platform, Only if the storage capacity should have been increased from 20 GB to at least 50 GB , the n it would have been fantastic
- (2018-05-27) Brian Sullivan: nice
- (2018-04-24) Thomas Bl: Super service de cloud