Myki Password Manager Browser Extension
MYKI is a Password Manager and 2FA Authenticator designed with privacy in mind. MYKI takes care of remembering your passwords, auto-filling them in the browser and logging you in with a click, creating unique and complex passwords for each of your accounts as well as handling your two-factor authentication tokens making it your own personal authentication hub. With MYKI’s unique decentralized data storage you and only you own your digital identity. Your passwords and other sensitive information stay with you on all your devices. Additionally, MYKI does not require you to remember a master password. You can unlock your MYKI vault using biometric authentication using Android’s biometric authentication, Touch ID on iOS and MacOS as well as Windows Hello on Windows. How Can MYKI Make Your Life Easier: Automatically save and backup your passwords and login details Sync your data across all of your devices via a relay server that does not store your data Access your passwords and data on any device. MYKI is available on all browsers, mobile devices and computers Increase your productivity by auto-filling your passwords for you Never have to worry about a master password, unlock your vault using biometrics Two-Factor Authentication: MYKI doubles as a full-fledged 2FA Authenticator app Securely store and automatically backup your 2FAs Auto-fill your 2FAs in the browser for a seamless experience on the web Easily move your 2FAs to another device the secure MYKI backup files Increase your security by setting up 2FA on your accounts Securely Share 2FA with your friends and colleagues Your Secure Vault: Securely store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts Have MYKI automatically fill login forms Store Passwords, Payment Cards, Secure Notes, ID Cards, Membership cards and more Create your own custom categories to securely store the information of your choice Search for anything inside your MYKI Vault and keep things organized Unlock your Vault with biometric authentication. No master password required. Easily and securely share login information with others with MYKI’s secure password sharing feature Access Anywhere: Add MYKI to any browser, smartphone or computer Seamlessly sync all of your data automatically without any cloud storage Convenient access to your passwords on all your devices including any smartphone, tablet, desktop, laptop and even smartwatch Stay Secure: MYKI helps you generate secure passwords to replace your weak ones Create unique and complex passwords as you sign up to new websites Protect your online accounts with 2FAs and securely store them in your Vault Track and change weak and reused passwords using MYKI’s Security Dashboard Never worry about leaving your computer unlocked, MYKI can log you out of your accounts remotely. How Does MYKI Secure Your Data: Your passwords, secure notes, payment cards and any sensitive data you store in your MYKI Vault is protected through military grade encryption. Your data is encrypted at rest using AES 256 and everything is end-to-end encrypted while in transit. For more detailed information on how MYKI works under the hood please visit our FAQ: https://myki.com/faq. Not only is all of your data encrypted in your MYKI Vault, you are the sole owner of your data as it is not stored on our servers. This “zero-knowledge”, “zero-trust”, decentralized model of data storage removes the risks associated with centralized cloud storage, keep your data away malicious actors MYKI automatically creates backup files of your data that can only be decrypted by you Privacy & Security: MYKI is built with Privacy in mind. As such, all MYKI users are completely anonymous. In order to better improve MYKI and implement relevant features for our user base, MYKI collects some behavioral analytics as part of our Anonymous Data program. Users can opt-out of that program at any time should they decide that they don’t want any data to reach us. We may collect anonymized information which includes but is not limited to: Account type (Personal or Enterprise), Device type and OS version Your usage, which includes successful and unsuccessful login attempts, feature utilization and the number of items you have stored in your Vault. We do not store any identifiable information such as your email address or your name. The phone number that is used to sign up to MYKI is hashed and then stored on our server putting it out of reach of anyone at MYKI We do not share any of the collected information with any third-parties You can learn more about how MYKI protects your identity by visiting: https://myki.com/privacy It’s time to take control of your digital identity, MYKI is free to use for personal use with no limitations. It is available on iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows and Linux as well as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge. Get started now, download MYKI by visiting: https://myki.com/download If you would like to use MYKI at work to share passwords and 2FA with your colleagues, get started at: https://myki.com/teams
- (2020-04-06) Viciovb: Great password manager but the android integration needs to be improved. The autofill function doesn't work properly and every time shows me all my account not the one related to the website I'm in. And they're not even on an alphabetical order so it's really hard to find the password I need.
- (2020-03-24) Sydney: Best Password Manager
- (2020-03-23) Cenon Manansala: The best password manager!
- (2020-03-14) Sayan Mallick: This is the best app I have ever used.
- (2020-03-07) Erik Herrera: I really wanted this to work. I've sent them bug emails and videos of problems happening across Windows, Mac and Chrome on both platforms. I have all of my passwords in this app (because I really like the premise), but if I can't access them, what's the use? For example, The Chrome Extension needs to be unlocked. I click on UNLOCK and wait for the prompt on my phone (which pushes to my Apple Watch). BTW, I love that I can just click GRANT on the Apple Watch. Most times it comes up and I click on GRANT, but other times the phone just doesn't respond to the request. I've rebooted everything, checked to make sure I'm on the most up to date versions. Nothing. Like right now.. it's critical that I gain access to about 8 sites to support a client, and Myki won't supply the password and 2FA because it's still locked. And the phone won't approve it. So then I have to spend 30 minutes trying to reboot everything until Myki finally responds. It sounds like a GREAT platform, just has a great many more bugs to work out.
- (2020-02-27) Maggew Dot Com: Poor design because person is unable to create account or use software without registering with a phone number.
- (2020-01-06) Andrea B: Total disaster: app crashes on OsX 10.11- Could not unlock Firefox add-on via mobile - Could not pair Chrome extension (Android app just can't read QR) - Oreo autofill not working. This piece of software should be marked as "alpha", or just rubbish.
- (2019-12-05) Costas Ganis: This is the best of its kind. Excellent.
- (2019-11-11) A N: This wouldn't logon to certain sites (Desktop version w/Chrome). I find it non-intuitive because it "watches" you logon and tries to mimic it, with mixed results. It's more straightforward to just use auto-type in something like KeePass (open source, fully local). This is true at least on a desktop PC where mouse actions are easier than phone gestures. In general, apps that work "behind the scenes" and require an email address or phone number to use don't inspire confidence, even if they seem simple on the surface. That said, if Myki was able to actually work on the above-mentioned sites I'd keep trying it. It could also use something stronger than a 6-digit PIN.
- (2019-09-04) Mérirê Decool: Perfect
- (2019-09-02) AMIEL LEVY.: Very useful app! Thanks!!!
- (2019-04-27) Rafiq Mahfouz: quite buggy and takes so much resources that makes the browser very slow.
- (2019-03-26) It's a good option and the 2FA feature is something I'm excited about. My one complaint (and I'll upgrade this review if this can be turned off) is that every single time I use the app to log into a website on my computer, I have to authorize the login attempt on my phone. This is a serious pain in the posterior to do for every single website I try to log into. I can't find anywhere in the settings to turn this off. If this can be turned off, I believe it will become my go-to password manager app. But if I have to keep approving logins on my phone for every single site I try to log into on my computer, I'll just go back to LastPass.
- (2019-03-11) KPR iMedia: I tested Lastpass, Dashlane, 1Password and settled on Myki, since about 1.5 years, right after they announced at TechCrunch. Now I'm going to test the 'restore' feature I'm currently down/offline as I write this and I'm waiting for Support. In the past the team was always immediately right there, great and responsive. Also I loved the videos. Anyway the backup and restore features I've been thinking about and I've back up on my computer (which seems almost as bad as having them in a hosted cloud). Anyway fingers crossed all goes as well as the past few years.
- (2019-02-27) Ilia Tsvetkov: Tons of bugs, nobody fixes them, even if you report them in their bug-tracker
- (2019-02-27) PassiveModding: Used this for about a year now and honestly have found it to be a life saver. For one it's free to use (for just regular users), stores your 2FA codes and auto-fills them, auto-fills and generates passwords for whatever you need and more. It has password checkups reminding you that you've used a password for a lot of websites and showing the insecurity of specific passwords as well. One feature I would like to see is either more robust auto-filling as one some (very few) sites it can fail to auto-fill, or custom auto-fill procedures, ie, you select which field which data goes in for a specific account and the order/timing for that.
- (2019-02-17) Guru H: looks good. just installed it. interface is nice. unable to import correctly from my previous manager. will edit if i succeed.
- (2019-02-15) Lee Lawson: I added Myki to Chrome along with Dashlane. So far I depend on Dashlane as my go to password manager. However, I do think that Myki will some day be my password manager. The only reason I have not rated the program higher is the lack of a user manual. There are a lot of questions that I have not found answers for. I suspect that a very comprehensive manual will be available some day. I hope so anyway.....
- (2018-12-21) Bobby Holla: awesome work here, but it is so annoying every times i have to grant access to a new login form. i really hate it
- (2018-10-26) Ioannis Tsitsiklis: I think it is the best password manager I have tried. Regarding the extension please add more features such as the security dashboard from the mobile app.
- (2018-09-30) Elias gagnef: Great password manager that doesn't use the cloud that can get hacked.
- (2018-09-12) I have been using MyKi for a while now and it is, conceptually, good. Implementation is buggy. The extension often requires mobile authentication for passwords or notes even if browser is set as 'Trusted', new browsers are set as 'Backup' by default and disconnect from Mobile app works once every 10 attempts. I bought pro pack to support the team but bugs are dragging me away towards more stable services.
- (2018-09-11) Илья Лусканов: Пока что дико тормозит и не импортирует толком
- (2018-07-26) Kate H: Very useful app
- (2018-07-26) John P: Best Password manager app, It keeps my passwords away from the cloud! Plus the design is so neat :D
- (2020-03-31, v:4.9.0) Danielle Robinson: Password manager---https
Hi hope you are well amidst this crazy time I am struggling to use Myki password app because i always have to search for the password i am seeking. I see that happens because its looking for an https not http webpage, but i am annoyed because it does not then identify the website i am trying to login to. Help
- (2019-12-26, v:4.8.3) tim stijntjes: stops funcioning in latest version of chrome after a few minutes
Hi, the extension keeps stopping then shown as "corrupted" in the lastest version of Chrome, will there be a fix for this or is this a permanent issue?
- (2019-12-05, v:4.8.1) Mobile Audio Labs Llc: HELP!
I tried to pair my iphone with my computer and now I do not havecaccess to my passwords on my iphone Posted by Mobile Audio Labs Llc - 29 minutes ago
- (2019-12-05, v:4.8.1) Mobile Audio Labs Llc: app will not open
I tried to pair my iphone with my computer and now I do not havecaccess to my passwords on my iphone
- (2019-11-17, v:4.8.0) Jon Rowe: Add the ability to disable contacts auto fill
I love the password management of Myki but I find the contact autofill doesn't really work very well and mostly I end up typing my name and address in manually. Chrome is perfectly good at filling contact details so I'd suggest an option to disable Myki from handling this.
- (2019-11-08, v:4.8.0) Susan Mullaney: Backup From New Phone
This question has been asked before. I've downloaded the Chrome extension but nothing happens when I try to do a backup from a new phone. I haven't seen an answer to any of the questions or concerns expressed here? Is Myki still a viable password manager or do I need to find something else?
- (2019-09-28, v:4.8.0) tim stijntjes: the extensions is corrupted?
Since the last week the extension is disabled in chrome, it says its corrupted?? what is going on?
- (2019-09-21, v:4.8.0) Andrew Asproulis: Will you please help me backup my android cell phone myki passwords.
My cell phone has to be replaced. How do I backup my myki passwords to my laptop? My laptop is running Windows 10. I'm using Chrome and Google. I don't know much about computer laptop software and cell phone Android software. So I need a step by step instruction if you will, please.
- (2019-09-21, v:4.8.0) Hemant Bhalla: QR Code
I have downloaded myki to my desk top on chrome but didn't get any QR code Please advise how to proceed? Thanks
- (2019-09-16, v:4.8.0) j Miller: On my computer Myki no longer updates my changed passwords.
On my computer Myki no longer updates my changed passwords.
- (2019-07-25, v:4.7.4) Mark Kuziv: Can I import passwords from another pasword manager such as Dashline and if so how?????
Can I Import passwords from another password manager such as Dashline and If so HOW???????
- (2019-07-14, v:4.7.4) Matthew Bell: Browser disconnection
Hi, How do I reconnect the browser? The browser has disconnected and is not displaying the reconnection QR code or further instructions at all. Please could you advise how I reconnect? Thanks! Matthew
- (2019-06-22, v:4.7.2) Cameron Blevins: Not receiving notification
Some times my phone does not receive the notification that was supposed to be sent. Maybe a refresh button to have it request from the server if there are any pending requests
- (2019-06-20, v:4.7.2) VeNoMouS NZ: Memory Leak / Hoarding
Myki extension appears to be hoarding memory after awhile, the extension this morning was using 800mb before i killed it and force it to reload. Are you running any sort of garbage collection?