Really secure password manager using Trezor.
Passwords in Your Hands. Easy and Secure. * passwords securely encrypted with your personal TREZOR device * auto-synced to your private cloud storage * all in one button click
- (2020-04-07) xivarsonx: by far the best password manager i have seen in my life
- (2020-03-10) Sandra Mangi: Saving better
- (2020-02-11) Rohan: Can't access with Google Drive as it says the app has not been verified by Google?
- (2020-01-21) McFlono McFloonyloo: 1. Dropbox signs me in but nothing happens after i select the Trezor from devices. 2. Clicking on "Drive" option leads to endless loading animation. 3. "Drive"... what Drive??? 4. Please add Nextcloud and other cloud storage options. 5. Please make Android app similar to LastPass or team up with them to encrypt it with Trezor and save it to both cloud and SD card.
- (2019-12-29) Petr Hejna: Nice and clean, I was able to import all the passwords from KeePass (CSV). However I am missing some crucial features: 1) Autofill (matching by some smart search), some web-apps have forms as overlay, not accessible by single URL. The way how not autofill works is not very convinient. 2) have multiple URLs per record (will be needed for android integration for URLs like: "androidapp://de.flixbus.app") 3) Bulk edits for tagging & deletes (after import I wanted to clean it up) 4) Android app with autofill is crutial
- (2019-11-12) Dmitry Ryzhov: That is one horrible password manager. Let alone that it failed to import 341 out of 344 entries from a csv file, those imported are a goddamn circus. The interface is absolutely user unfriendly: e.g., if you want to delete an entry you have to open it first, you cannot delete several entries, you cannot clear the database.
- (2019-10-21) davidicus no last name. like Sting. Or Madonna. Or something like that.: Vivaldi browser install doesn't seem to work with Dropbox...just throws up a white page and stalls instead of authentication.
- (2019-06-12) Tomas Bosansky: not great, not terrible ;)
- (2019-04-10) Sg Sc: The `login to` feature on right-clicking webpage stopped working about a month ago. Now it gives `save ... ` everytime. Despite websites are already in the Trezor password storage.
- (2019-01-29) Istvan Dr Borsiczky: Nagyon jo dolog, hogy egyetlen jelszót megjegyezve hozzáférhetek különböző jelszavakkal védett internetes oldalaimhoz,letölthetek újból megsérült vagy törölt alkalmazásokat, programokat És párszor már alkalmam volt élesben is kipróbálni, amikor újra kellett telepítenem mindent a számítógépemre
- (2019-01-01) Куруш Зулгерней Бузург: Не видно Trezor ! не могу зайти
- (2018-11-28) Ser Dombr: Форму заполняет, но при нажатии мыши все пропадает. Исправьте!
- (2018-10-21) Gregory Carnegie: Some constructive criticism. I like the idea, but there needs to be an overhaul in functionality: - The app needs the ability to sign in from within the app or on the desired website rather than in a completely different page. - It would have been nice if there was a desktop app like Bitwarden - The option to sync passwords to a personal server would be nice - The PSWD file should have a folder of its own (I deleted it once thinking it was a corrupt file) - Compatibility with more browsers like Vivaldi, Brave and FireFox - A mobile app would be desirable (some workplaces do not allow you to install chrome apps) - It is a slow process to delete accounts in batches - Trezor should ask to save my password when signing in to a new site Not quite ready to be used as a daily driver.
- (2018-04-18) Danny Max: come on trezor. its been MONTHS and i still cant sync my current passwords saved in the browser with the trezor. until my passwords can auto sync - this is a bust. then to top it off, you only give the option for dropbox or drive to store the passwords....really??? i've got a suggestion lets think DECENTRALIZED!!! imagine being blocked from your drop box and lose access to your passwords....
- (2018-03-29) Edgardo Fantazzini: Not working on Mac OS X
- (2018-03-20) Same here - lately it fails more often then not. Trezor support is a DUD, they keep saying "maybe if not all developers are busy with Trezor T we will like to concentrate with developing for the Password Manager again" Thats not how a professional company should act and also the reason I did not buy the Trezor T (which, surprisingly has no support for the Password Manager in itself)
- (2018-03-15) UFO2GO: Unsure but need to unselect and reselect this extension using google tools/extensions to get the extension to operate as it seems to freeze on startup some occasions. Also would trust much more if it ran independently of other untrusted sources such as dropbox or gmail
- (2018-03-14) Space Monkey: keeps breaking every so often... have to keep reinstalling the addon to make it work again
- (2018-01-20) John Colt: I've only just started using it, and I'm very much a fan of Trezor, but so far it has failed to function well enough to be worth using over my regular password manager. When opening logins, either the form doesn't fill correctly or, for some reason, the login details are not recognised as correct. Is it me?
- (2018-01-10) ъъъ ъъъ: не видит трезор нихрена
- (2018-01-07) Ángel Olías Pérez: Muy buena
- (2017-12-10) Philipp Mahler: Nice Password Manager with highest security level. Each password decryption need to be approved on the physical TREZOR which keeps the secret keys. If the device is lost, all passwords can be accessed via the a recovered trezor with the recovery seed.
- (2017-11-27) Violet Novelist Yellow Happiness: C'mon Trezor, this is creepy: to connect people's most intimate, digital belongings like their passwords to mass surveillance monsters like Google and Dropbox. Ugh! Please, read what former CERN scientists at protonmail have to say about US tech companies, NSA, FBI, secret FISA court orders etc.: https://protonmail.com/blog/yahoo-us-intelligence/ CERN: The European Organization for Nuclear Research (Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire).
- (2017-10-26) Servis LBS Sport: Not working, still there a screen "Connect TREZOR". Nothing happens when device conected.
- (2017-10-19) Super