A secure, simple to use password manager. No master password means you never need to remember a password again.
Yoti Password Manager helps you: - Access and use your login details without having to remember any passwords. - Easily access and use your login details using password manager across multiple platforms and devices. - Automatically fill in your login details for you when you visit your favourite websites. - Generate strong, unique passwords for each of your online accounts using password manager. - Automatically lock your login details to keep them safe when you’re away from your computer. You need the free Yoti app to use Yoti Password Manager. It’s how we ensure that you, and only you, can access and use your passwords. The Yoti app is the new way to prove who you are, giving you a trusted digital identity to use online and in person. You can use the Yoti app to securely connect to, unlock and lock Yoti Password Manager as and when you want to. Over 2 million people have already downloaded the Yoti app, with thousands more downloading every day. Just search 'Yoti' in the iOS or Android app stores. Keeping your data safe is our highest priority. To protect every piece of information you give us when you register your Yoti account – whether it be your photo, date of birth, address or passwords – we scramble it with AES 256-bit encryption. The private keys that unlock your data are stored on your device. Nobody else, not even Yoti, can access these keys.
- (2022-12-29) Jake: Totally free to use, generates secure passwords for you. If you change PC, you just sign in with your phone, and all the your data is backed up there. If you change phone, you scan the old phone with the new one. With everything digital, create a backup using the app on your phone, Yoti App > More > My Recovery File, which can be saved to a folder, Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, your choice, and then whenever you get a new phone, you can connect the account and access all your ID and passwords.
- (2021-11-04) Jack Harvill: Decent extension. Has a lot of potential, but it has three major problems. 1) You cannot import your passwords from another source, so you have to manually add them one by one. 2) The extension only works in specific websites. There are many like Facebook, in which cannot recognize the login and password hence does not save it. 3) If you try to login and by mistake you type an incorrect password, this extensions immediately saves it as it is. The extension should be able to recognise when you have "actually" logged in to then save the password.
- (2020-02-23) Mo Kremlin: Don't bother, it forces you to install a phone app, which asks for your phone number and personal ID information. Basically telling it who you are and probably hoovering up other information.
- (2019-02-11) I would recommend this app and extension to anyone that needs security with simple to use at no cost,no 30 day or 15 day or 7 day free trials.I just setup in minutes and installed the extension with no problems and finished setup and it works great.I loved it so much that i give it 5 stars.
- (2018-12-25) Farhad: the best password creator :) thank's
- (2018-04-06) Arjun Jain: Really handy extension, has made my life much easier with efficient password management, I no longer need to keep track of individual passwords. It is really helpful how the extension can easily be used to your use your account on different computers, and just needs a simple verification through the app on the phone. Highly recommend using the app.
- (2018-03-18) Reza Karim: The auto-locking feature is really handy! Great idea
- (2017-08-15) Federico Olivieri: So cool!!! Works like a charme!!! Smooth and fast
- (2023-05-24, v:1.12.6) Frank Grant-Collie: Google Chrome Extension
For about a month now the chrome extension is not able to load my logins, I just keep getting a spinning circle and none of my logins appear as they did before...?
- (2022-12-04, v:1.12.6) Lisa: Sharing with my sister
Will it be possible to share one Yoti account with my sister? I'm thinking yes, if I set up the account then approve her device when she visits. Right?
- (2022-01-15, v:22.214.171.124) Jack Harvill: Create random emails in YPM
There is one feature that could put Yoti Password Manager ahead of any other similar app, which is to allow its users to create random email addresses to register on any website in order to protect your real email from breaches or spam. Something similar to Apple's Hide My Email or Firefox Relay. The advantage of having this feature incorporated into YPM would be that your users could manage all their “alias” and login information within a single environment. I know this is kind of a a wild suggestion, and I understand it won't be simple or cheap, but such an extraordinary feature could potentially put your app ahead of the competition. Moreover, considering that the ability to create “alias” to hide your email is becoming the norm privacy wise, it just a matter of time that this feature will make the difference among all password managers.
- (2021-12-07, v:126.96.36.199) Nate Frost-Ellis: Import feature
I have installed Yoti and the extension mas part of the Pi Crypto initiative. I see that there were questions regarding importing from existing password managers. Has that feature been finalized and is it possible to import now? Also noticed comments about YPM not giving the user a chance to verify that the user wanted the new password, or in this case erroneous typo, to be the new password. Has this been addressed?
- (2020-01-22, v:188.8.131.52) keith hutton: how do I download you Yoti app on my desktop
it will only do it on my mobile
- (2019-07-24, v:184.108.40.206) Stephen Townsley: Import from LastPass / Chromium Edge
I have been using LastPass for a while. You can create a good csv file from LastPass. It would be nice if I could just import it and use Yoti. In the same vein. I am using this extension in new Chromium Edge from Microsoft. You should make sure it is discoverable in the new Edge.
- (2019-05-29, v:220.127.116.11) Leith Mokaddem: can't download on chrome web store
i have this message when I tried to download extension for chrome Une erreur s'est produite Download was not a valid extension or user script
- (2019-02-28, v:18.104.22.168) Lock if inactive
Hi there, I was wondering how I turn off the lock if inactive bit?
- (2019-02-03, v:22.214.171.124) Martin Golder: Import
Hello would it be possible to import already saved passwords, from say, LastPass and import them into Yoti? I already have years worth of saved passwords that would be a nightmare to have to import manually. Also, I am frequently getting an error after unlocking the extention via the app, the extention is saying there was an error and gives me the option to sign out or go back.
- (2018-07-24, v:126.96.36.199) scanning
when i try to scan the qr code to connect it is not being recognised
- (2018-07-24, v:188.8.131.52) F Robert Jordan: deleting password manager
How do I delete YOTI password manager
- (2018-06-18, v:184.108.40.206) z828
take prewvious email; tyup[ed off this phone
- (2018-06-18, v:220.127.116.11) z828
i just wqant you to take lock offmake it so i dont have to add previous owner e mail