A cloud-based password manager that makes it easy to log in to your favorite sites.
Norton Password Manager lets you securely manage your passwords and access your favorite sites faster. Designed to be easier than ever to use, Norton Password Manager saves all your usernames and passwords and syncs them across your devices. And with a new built-in password generator, you can create secure, unique passwords for all your accounts right within the app. Store addresses and wallet information like credit cards and bank accounts, so you can quickly fill out online forms for faster checkout when shopping. You can even save notes, like frequent flyer numbers or passport numbers so you always have your important information at your fingertips. • Helps securely store your passwords in an encrypted vault that only you can access • Saves addresses and credit cards for faster online checkout • Helps you create complex passwords with a built-in password generator • Stores frequent flyer numbers and other password protected notes --- This extension uses permissions that produce the following Chrome messages to perform necessary functions within the extension. “Read and change all your data on the websites you visit” Shown for permissions needed for supplying password manager features to all types of pages you browse. “Read your browsing history” Shown for permissions needed for: - automatically opening and close new tabs when opening the vault, displaying vault contents, or autochanging a password. - examining webpages you browse to display product controls in the webpage itself (badges in form fields, popup windows with lists of logins, etc.) “Modify data you copy and paste” Shown for permissions needed for giving convenient clipboard usage of user-selected vault data (e.g. a login's username or password). “Display notifications” Shown for permissions needed for showing alerts when important changes are happening to a vault or when an error has occurred. “New background app added Norton Password Manager will launch at system startup and continue to run in the background, even once you've closed all other Google Chrome windows.” Shown for permission used to keep the extension running in order to quicken startup times and reduce number of times vault authentication is needed. This extension also uses permissions that are not displayed in Chrome for performing certain functions within the extension: “webRequest” and “webRequestBlocking” permissions Needed for authenticating access to your vault. “storage” permission Used to store and retrieve settings data used by the extension. --- By using this add-on, you agree to our License and Services Agreement (https://www.nortonlifelock.com/content/dam/nortonlifelock/pdfs/eulas/licensing-agreement/customer-agreement-en.pdf) and have read and acknowledge our Global Privacy Statement (https://www.nortonlifelock.com/us/en/privacy/global-privacy-statement/). This add-on makes use of Google Analytics’s Measurement Protocol to transmit critical error and feature usage information to Google Analytics services. NortonLifeLock uses Google Analytics services to maintain and improve this add-on, but the services are not operated by NortonLifeLock. If you do not consent to this data collection and usage, please do not install this add-on or remove it if it is already installed. This add-on sets parameters that Google provides to obfuscate your IP address when processing Google Analytics. See more details here for our obligations to use Google Analytics, Google’s privacy practices, and Google's IP obfuscation support: - https://developers.google.com/analytics/policy - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052 Copyright © 2020 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, LLC. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- (2020-08-10) MARCO C: id nice
- (2020-08-08) Ika Kawasaki: オプションを開こうとしてもウェブストアの画面になるなど、どうなっているのかさっぱり不明。 パスワード管理もブラウザの機能で十分。 ノートンは何がしたいの？
- (2020-08-07) Arlene Schein: It works well, until you forget your password to get into vault. There is no way to recover it(I called and asked) and was told I had to start a new one. So I have lost hundreds of passwords due to having CRS syndrome(can't remember....................). Otherwise I would have rated it higher.
- (2020-08-06) Pablo Ituarte: Nothing New. I know Norton is the best, so I installed and have used it successfully for several years now. It is a lifesaver!
- (2020-08-06) Alexandre Grando: É bom, seguro e confiável, mas poderia ser melhor !
- (2020-08-03) Exequiel Loza: Multiplataforma, una vez que se configura adecuadamente funciona excelente.
- (2020-08-03) Bàrbara Gavaldà Balada: La mejor forma de tener las contraseñas sincronizadas en todos tus dispositivos. Me gustaria que recordara en que páginas no quiero guardar las contraseñas.
- (2020-07-30) Trevor Powell: It has simply stopped working. Thankfully I had continued to run LastPass as well, otherwise I'd be in big trouble.
- (2020-07-26) Anne Lucie Calais: Easy to install and to use
- (2020-07-14) Elizabeth Zettle: No complaints. No complaints. Nice product. Using it for years.
- (2020-07-05) Michael Martin: I found it worked better over time. Either that or I came to expect it to work. I rely on it now more then ever and yes, I expect it to work
- (2020-06-30) Mel Mtintsilana: Absolutely brilliant app. Integrations with all major browsers. Has provided us the confidence to use strong passwords. A must have for anyone serious about security. Hats off to Norton!
- (2020-06-29) Eric J Gass: Buggy with all the money they have they should have stand alone password manager these browser pieces of poo are unsecure ,for a company that deal with security they should know better
- (2020-06-27) Kevin Kieninger: Verwende die App und Extention schon eine Weile und bin sehr zufrieden damit! Cloudsystem funktioniert auch einwandfrei.
- (2020-06-24) Kim Welter: Works pretty good so far. I just don't like having Norton as my homepage. I would rather have Google. Actually I would rather have IE because of the way bookmarks work but IE has pretty much be relegated to the archives and Chrome has taken over. I hate the way Chrome bookmarks work but I deal with it. Maybe Norton could make their bookmarks work more like IE does. That would be awesome!!! Hence losing the 1 star.
- (2020-04-09) Lorena Segura: no quiero
- (2020-04-07) Thumper Pruitt: I like this password manager, as it works very well in all of my browsers. I also like the fact that I can use my tablet and phone for 2-step verification with this extension, which allows me to monitor if someone is trying to access my browsers or accounts. The suggested passwords are great too, as I can configure the type I want to use.
- (2020-04-02) khanh dinh: excelense
- (2020-03-30) Gregory Shaw: Great product. I've used it for years and it has never failed me.
- (2020-03-25) Vipul Lokhande: The Very best and a must have tool very useful while creating and saving and passwords for different accounts.
- (2020-03-23) Panagiotis Vourgoutzis: ΑΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΟ !!!! ΔΕΝ ΣΥΝΕΡΓΑΖΕΤΑΙ με κανεναν 32 bit browser ... An error occurred while uploading norton_logins.json. Please try again....
- (2020-03-22) Jillian Gunnels: works well. Gives me extra piece of mind. Thankful for the protection!
- (2020-03-20) Pat McConnell: Password manager updated on 13 March 2020. Has not worked since. Can,t log in.
- (2020-03-19) Jerry Bellamy: I've used Norton over a decade. Great stuff.
- (2020-03-12) Robbert van der Mije: Een goede reden om niet mee te doen aan de Norton Password manager.