A cloud-based password manager that makes it easy to log in to your favorite sites.
Norton Password Manager lets you securely manage your passwords and access your favorite sites faster. Designed to be easier than ever to use, Norton Password Manager saves all your usernames and passwords and syncs them across your devices. And with a new built-in password generator, you can create secure, unique passwords for all your accounts right within the app. Store addresses and wallet information like credit cards and bank accounts, so you can quickly fill out online forms for faster checkout when shopping. You can even save notes, like frequent flyer numbers or passport numbers so you always have your important information at your fingertips. • Helps securely store your passwords in an encrypted vault that only you can access • Saves addresses and credit cards for faster online checkout • Helps you create complex passwords with a built-in password generator • Stores frequent flyer numbers and other password protected notes --- This extension uses permissions that produce the following Chrome messages to perform necessary functions within the extension. “Read and change all your data on the websites you visit” Shown for permissions needed for supplying password manager features to all types of pages you browse. “Read your browsing history” Shown for permissions needed for: - automatically opening and close new tabs when opening the vault, displaying vault contents, or autochanging a password. - examining webpages you browse to display product controls in the webpage itself (badges in form fields, popup windows with lists of logins, etc.) “Modify data you copy and paste” Shown for permissions needed for giving convenient clipboard usage of user-selected vault data (e.g. a login's username or password). “Display notifications” Shown for permissions needed for showing alerts when important changes are happening to a vault or when an error has occurred. “New background app added Norton Password Manager will launch at system startup and continue to run in the background, even once you've closed all other Google Chrome windows.” Shown for permission used to keep the extension running in order to quicken startup times and reduce number of times vault authentication is needed. This extension also uses permissions that are not displayed in Chrome for performing certain functions within the extension: “webRequest” and “webRequestBlocking” permissions Needed for authenticating access to your vault. “storage” permission Used to store and retrieve settings data used by the extension. --- By using this add-on, you are subject to the product terms specified here: https://www.nortonlifelock.com/content/dam/nortonlifelock/docs/eulas/licensing-agreement/norton-password-manager-6.0-license-agreement-en.pdf Norton Product and Service Privacy Notice: https://www.nortonlifelock.com/privacy Copyright © 2019–2020 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, LLC.Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- (2020-04-07) Thumper Pruitt: I like this password manager, as it works very well in all of my browsers. I also like the fact that I can use my tablet and phone for 2-step verification with this extension, which allows me to monitor if someone is trying to access my browsers or accounts. The suggested passwords are great too, as I can configure the type I want to use.
- (2020-04-02) khanh dinh: excelense
- (2020-03-30) Gregory Shaw: Great product. I've used it for years and it has never failed me.
- (2020-03-25) Vipul Lokhande: The Very best and a must have tool very useful while creating and saving and passwords for different accounts.
- (2020-03-23) Panagiotis Vourgoutzis: ΑΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΟ !!!! ΔΕΝ ΣΥΝΕΡΓΑΖΕΤΑΙ με κανεναν 32 bit browser ... An error occurred while uploading norton_logins.json. Please try again....
- (2020-03-22) Jillian Gunnels: works well. Gives me extra piece of mind. Thankful for the protection!
- (2020-03-20) Pat McConnell: Password manager updated on 13 March 2020. Has not worked since. Can,t log in.
- (2020-03-19) Jerry Bellamy: I've used Norton over a decade. Great stuff.
- (2020-03-12) Robbert van der Mije: Een goede reden om niet mee te doen aan de Norton Password manager.
- (2020-03-12) James Fitzgerald: The Password Manager is great when it works, but it is very sporadic. I have called the Help desk several times. They fix the problem for the moment and it may work for a day or so, but then I have to call the Help Desk again for the same problem.
- (2020-03-12) Kathy Jones: Not crazy about it, since it does not automatically fill in passwords like the previous version.
- (2020-03-11) Michael Craig: It's problematic. It routinely refuses to even load the login option. There is no reason an ap should require you to uninstall and reinstall in order to keep it functioning. This happens frequently on my home pc, though my laptop and phone are not affected by this software flaw. Requiring the end user to figure out and correct the problem is not how it should work; the ap administarters should proactively monitor and fix these issues BEFORE the end user is affected by them. It's reasons like these that I am seriously asking myself why I continue using their products.
- (2020-03-09) Marcio Gamba: It stopped working. I reinstalled Norton and every time I click on the extension it doesn't open.
- (2020-03-08) Joe Freeman: I have used this website many times and have had no Problems whatsoever.
- (2020-03-04) Ezio Amadori: Se è stato fatto un aggiornamento, è stato fatto malissimo, praticamente l'estensione è inutilizzabile. Il vault dell'estensione non si apre, si apre la pagina d'accesso internet che non riconosce la password, bisogna cambiarla per entrare e se si esce non riconosce più nemmeno la nuova. Una volta entrati nell'account, l'estensione non si apre e per poter entrare nei siti bisogna agire all'interno del proprio account o fare copia e incolla. Al momento l'estensione è sconsigliatissima. Dopo 2 giorni l'estensione era tornata a funzionare, adesso non si apre più e ogni volta che cerco di entrare nel mio account di Norton, non riconosce mai la password, ogni volta devo richiedere la mail di ripristino e il bello è che rimettendo la stessa la accetta senza avvisare che è già in uso. Direi che per essere prodotti che devono proteggere i computer, l'affidabilità è scarsa. Forse è meglio trovare un'altra estensione.
- (2020-03-03) Christian Vagnoni: praticamente se hai la vpn norton attiva sul cellulare lo sblocco tramite notifica non funziona è impensabile che un servizio offerto dalla stessa azienda non funzioni con i suoi altri prodotti
- (2020-03-02) Unable to use it, will not respond to my password.
- (2020-02-29) o Troulis: WHEN it is working it is great. But unfortunately you never know! These days it is not working on Chrome, soe days it is working on Edge and it is always working on Android. The help chat just wasted my time (45 minutes) just to tell that thee seems to be aproblem and that I should try again later!!!!!
- (2020-02-29) Hjordis _ Yoor-dis Smith: Love to use this extension. It helps me keep my passwords in a reachable place, which is also protected. Great product!
- (2020-02-27) Антон Пришельцев: Пользовался пол года, всё было почти хорошо, но тут после обновления перестало запускаться хранилище, хорошо хоть через сайт нортона туда можно попасть. В общем надо присматриваться к альтернативам.
- (2020-02-25) Kassie Woods: This extension is wonderful!! No more issues since installed!!!
- (2020-02-23) Daniele: Dopo creata la password, invece di aprirmi il Vault... mi riporta (di nuovo) alla schermata di creazione della password. Al momento inutilizzabile... Si spera in un aggiornamento risolutivo...
- (2020-02-13) 小林司: 中々良い、アプリですよ 特に自動的に、入力するので、ミスタッチなどの、トラブルがありません。
- (2020-02-08) Kathryn K. Brown: Love it! Using 128 different passwords was getting complicated. Having a name, email, and easy passwords confounded my account three times in five years. Now, with Norton Password Manager, it's not a problem! Thank you Norton.
- (2020-02-06) JoAnne Gilmore: I really like this program. It's a life saver to many older adults. Thank you Norton, again!