The best way to experience 1Password in your browser. Easily sign in to sites, generate passwords, and store secure information.
- (2022-05-18) Peter Mello: Switching to this Beta release channel solved all my manifold issues with using 1Password in Microsoft Edge on Kubuntu Linux (I know, I know...password manager with a "Mac-first" history in a browser ripped off from Google by the Evil Empire itself, running on not just Linux, but one of the /alternative/ Linux desktop environments... Gee, what did I expect? A lot of little headaches, and I wasn't disappointed! None of that changes the fact that since switching from the version of 1Password in the Edge Add-ons Store to this beta version from the Chrome Web Store, both my passwords and I couldn't be happier!! ;-P)
- (2022-05-10) Timothy Bassett: Nice plugin, would be better if it worked
- (2022-04-09) Lindsay Li: My security key was not being accepted.
- (2022-03-28) Michael Riediger: This extension is useless. They stopped supporting 1password 6 which I purchased with a lifetime option and now it's rendered useless. What a dirty move.
- (2022-03-22) P Stuff: I really loved this extension and app, but it appears 1password has decided not make 1password 6 work with this extension anymore.. I hope they decide to make the extension continue to work with the purchased software again, at which point I'm happy to change my review..
- (2022-03-15) Gil Millasseau: When I fill the password sometimes the extension just freezes and I need to use the desktop app
- (2022-03-02) Jon Brown: I get it's beta, but it doesn't show all my vaults either.
- (2022-01-24) Artem Kuchuk: I am surprised the extension has so low rating. Works like a charm, does the job.
- (2021-07-27) Marco Witte: Great, but definitely super unstable on WIN 10 and Chrome Browser. Crashes dozens of times during a normal working day.
- (2021-05-27) Vishal Patel: Since the upgrade to 7.7.805 I now no longer can access my password vault on Chrome Version 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (64-bit). I've tried to update, reboot but no avail. I can log onto https://start.1password.com/signin so its not like I am typing in the credentials wrong. Not happy.
- (2021-05-27) Yves Yakoubyan: Touch ID I was getting the prompt for touch id and then it went away? Did I do something wrong?!
- (2021-05-21) Jussi Palo: No sync button to refresh/fetch latest passwords.
- (2021-05-11) V Keerthi Vikram: Hands down the best Password manager I have used, with dashlane coming a close second in comparison. However security wise I believe 1Password is better with features such as WatchTower and Travel mode making it a real handy tool to have in your arsenal.
- (2021-05-03) Shizuku: Malheureusement l'extension pose problème. Lorsque je rentre mon mot de passe rien ne se passe ça cherche sans cesse. Pas très sérieux pour un service à 60€ l'année.
- (2021-04-06) Bryan Schreiner: 1password is great. This extension is not. I have to type in my master password every time i want to autofill a password. For this extension to be useful it has to either 1) Allow me to unlock with touchID, or 2) Integrate with the desktop app so I can leverage touchID. I don't care which way it is, but until then, this extension is useless to me. It's faster to not use this extension and just use the desktop app to copy paste the username and password every time.
- (2021-03-12) Michael Harris: I hate the way I have to login EVERY TIME I log into the browser, I tried to disable "Automatically lock 1Password", restarted to no avail. PLEASE FIX THIS.
- (2020-08-25) Jeff K: Using Touch ID on my Mac to unlock 1password is an essential feature for me. It no longer works. I now have to enter my long/complicated master password every time I want to open the extension. Please fix this.
- (2020-08-11) Kati Johnson: I would have given 5 stars to the beta version, but just this past week the extension stopped functioning properly. When I would click the extension or autofill, it would prompt me to enter my password. When I would try to enter the password, the extension was running extremely slow and it wouldn't register all the keys I was typing. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still had the issue.
- (2020-04-07) Qiang Zhang: Finally I can let it connect to my desktop application. It is very convenient to add, modify password in desktop application instead of the website, because the connection sometimes is too slow.
- (2019-12-12) Doug Stevens: Autofill is better than older version, but I hate that it doesn't integrate with my desktop app. I uninstalled this, and went back to the old version requiring the desktop app. It's much easier to create new passwords on the old version which required the desktop app. The new GUI is too bubbly and convoluted. I love the simplicity of the old menu. Uninstalled, went back to old version.
- (2019-06-19) Philips Profile: This extension brings ease of use of 1P to the next level. Until now I only used the Windows app + mini, but this works better. Especially for sites that do not support 1P in mouse context menu.
- (2019-06-06) Joseph Ford: One Password after trying several different password manager, this is one I settled on. Simple interface integrates extremely well with browsers and operates with security first mentality.
- (2019-05-13) King Michelle: Prompt I can't use touch ID, I have integrated 1password for mac
- (2019-04-11) Axell Elliot: The new interface is just awful, in the stable version the best interface possible, please do not make this interface the main one!
- (2019-02-07) Wes Hardin: I've tried many of the major password managers and 1Password is definitely my favorite. My only complaint would be the lack of control over the password generator. A lot of websites have strange password rules (like certain character exclusions) so many times I cannot use the built-in password generator.
- (2018-04-04) Shail Giroux: Everything great, but touch ID integration would be great
- (2018-03-27) Roustem Karimov: Best way to experience 1Password in Chrome and on Linux!
- (2018-03-26) Chance Snow: Fantastic, autofill is working wonderfully with the latest update.
- (2017-08-30) Pavel Savchenko: Works well here, latest chrome (60) on Fedora 26
- (2020-06-11, v:1.20.2) Watanabe Nobuyuki: 1Password X Beta can not be opened
1Password X Beta v1.20.2 can not open today. But no error on console. I can open standalone 1Pasword 7. but I can not use 1Password X Beta on chrome. What should I do ?
- (2020-06-11, v:1.20.2) Lynne Somerman: Standalone vaults not supported
Hey - I got this beta extension and app for my computer to be able to use touch id to unlock in chrome. I get an error saying "Standalone Vaults Not Supported" and a button which just opens the advanced settings. I am using multiple vaults. Help? I really want to be able to use touch id for this.
- (2020-04-23, v:1.19.2) TREVOR MAYE: Does not Recognise my Browser ( Chrome on Mac)
as above Does not Recognise my Browser ( Chrome on Mac) what? T @ IrishVampyre Studios ^",'^ & can you suggest why Momentum Ext wont integrate either (I've just paid to upgrade)
- (2019-04-05, v:1.15.4) Paul McConnell: Vault list should be sorted alphabetically
Really like the new interface that was pushed to the beta, however, when i try changing the vault, the vault list is not alphabetically listed. This makes it difficult to find the vault I want to search (searching all vaults isnt always valid for my use case) If there was a way to filter the vault list similar to how you can on the Desktop app that would alleviate this issue as well.
- (2018-09-21, v:1.10.3) Colin Worf: Not working at all
Hey, this is not working for me at all, current chrome version: 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) when I click the icon, it takes me to a login screen, after a successful login it states the extension is ready to use, but the extension keeps sending me back to the login screen every time I click it. Never actually registers the successful login.
- (2018-05-02, v:1.6.7) Carl Erik Kopseng: Remove this duplicate extension
You have two versions on the Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/1password%20x%20beta
- (2017-08-29, v:0.8.4) Melvyn Mildiner: Where to put feedback?
I'm glad to be in this beta. Currently the extension isn't working for me but I'd like to give multiple items of feedback. Please let me know. My Gmail address is melvynm