The best way to experience 1Password in your browser. Easily sign in to sites, generate passwords, and store secure information.
🐞 The 1Password X beta is for adventurous folks who enjoy living on the cutting edge. Be the first to get the latest features. 1Password X requires a 1Password membership. If you don't have one yet, you can sign up when you install 1Password X to get 30 days free. 1Password is a password manager that keeps you safe online. With 1Password X, you can access everything you need directly in Google Chrome. Fill and save passwords, find and edit items, and more. See everything 1Password X can do: 📘 https://1pw.ca/x-start 1Password X is under active development. Get involved. Let us know your feedback: feature requests, bug reports, we want it all: https://1pw.ca/x-help-beta 💡 Why 1Password? You want to use different passwords for every website, but it can be hard to keep track of them all. 1Password will manage your passwords for you: generate, save, and fill your passwords. With 1Password you only ever need to memorize…one password. All your other passwords and important information are protected behind your Master Password, which only you know. 1Password X is more than just a password manager. It integrates directly with Chrome to give you access to 1Password where you need it the most: in your web browser. Get the full power of 1Password without installing a desktop app. 1Password is available on all your devices: Mac, iOS, Windows, and Android, so you'll always have all your information with you. Any changes you make on one device are immediately available everywhere else. Find out more at 1Password.com.
- (2019-12-12) Doug Stevens: Autofill is better than older version, but I hate that it doesn't integrate with my desktop app. I uninstalled this, and went back to the old version requiring the desktop app. It's much easier to create new passwords on the old version which required the desktop app. The new GUI is too bubbly and convoluted. I love the simplicity of the old menu. Uninstalled, went back to old version.
- (2019-06-19) Philips Profile: This extension brings ease of use of 1P to the next level. Until now I only used the Windows app + mini, but this works better. Especially for sites that do not support 1P in mouse context menu.
- (2019-06-06) Joseph Ford: One Password after trying several different password manager, this is one I settled on. Simple interface integrates extremely well with browsers and operates with security first mentality.
- (2019-05-13) King Michelle: Prompt I can't use touch ID, I have integrated 1password for mac
- (2019-04-11) Axell Elliot: The new interface is just awful, in the stable version the best interface possible, please do not make this interface the main one!
- (2019-02-07) Wes Hardin: I've tried many of the major password managers and 1Password is definitely my favorite. My only complaint would be the lack of control over the password generator. A lot of websites have strange password rules (like certain character exclusions) so many times I cannot use the built-in password generator.
- (2018-04-04) Shail Giroux: Everything great, but touch ID integration would be great
- (2018-03-27) Roustem Karimov: Best way to experience 1Password in Chrome and on Linux!
- (2018-03-26) Chance Snow: Fantastic, autofill is working wonderfully with the latest update.
- (2017-08-30) Pavel Savchenko: Works well here, latest chrome (60) on Fedora 26
- (2019-04-05, v:1.15.4) Paul McConnell: Vault list should be sorted alphabetically
Really like the new interface that was pushed to the beta, however, when i try changing the vault, the vault list is not alphabetically listed. This makes it difficult to find the vault I want to search (searching all vaults isnt always valid for my use case) If there was a way to filter the vault list similar to how you can on the Desktop app that would alleviate this issue as well.
- (2018-09-21, v:1.10.3) Colin Worf: Not working at all
Hey, this is not working for me at all, current chrome version: 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) when I click the icon, it takes me to a login screen, after a successful login it states the extension is ready to use, but the extension keeps sending me back to the login screen every time I click it. Never actually registers the successful login.
- (2018-05-02, v:1.6.7) Carl Erik Kopseng: Remove this duplicate extension
You have two versions on the Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/1password%20x%20beta
- (2017-08-29, v:0.8.4) Melvyn Mildiner: Where to put feedback?
I'm glad to be in this beta. Currently the extension isn't working for me but I'd like to give multiple items of feedback. Please let me know. My Gmail address is melvynm