NordPass is your freedom from password stress. Generate and securely store strong passwords and autofill them with a single click.
- (2020-01-21) Paolo P: Leggero e veloce, a differenza di altri password manager più blasonati, memorizza impeccabilmente tutte le password senza perdere colpi. C'è anche la versione mobile!
- (2020-01-20) Cold Mizer: Not user friendly at all even for advanced users. Now has issues logging in entirely and will not accept recovery keys. This is NOT a stress free app
- (2020-01-20) janne montana: This password manager seems the most advanced out of all of them out there. XChaCha20 as an encryption type it's really something! Also, the interface is straightforward to use.
- (2020-01-18) Kimberly Smarsh: This app is awful. Have to redownload the app all the time and does not load my passwords about 90% of the time.
- (2020-01-18) Madhu Bhargav Pallem: Such a disappointment. Redirects to a windows app and the app asks for a two factor authentication which I never added. And it does not even provide an option to reset it. Android app does not have this issue. I always had to look up my passwords from the mobile app and then manually type them here. Hated it!
- (2020-01-17) Chris Harding: Always Signing Out, Always Re-Installing
- (2020-01-16) Thomas pepeco: A trustful software with a quick and easy login and great UI. Using for almost a month, never experienced any bugs or smth
- (2020-01-15) em nesia: Doesn't work! Consistently logs me out but now doesn't allow me to log back in as it wont accept the two-factor verification code I receive by email. Was good when it did work, please improve!
- (2020-01-14) Benjamin Fimreite: I have to disable and re-enable the extension every time I open my browser to even get it working.
- (2020-01-14) Emmanuel Ballery: Frequently signs me out on Linux; Your pages will be slower (as a web dev it's unbearable) and everyday (sometimes multiple times a day) the chrome extension freezes and keeps loading infinitely until you uninstall it, re-install it and sign in again. Wasted time and money.
- (2020-01-11) EBirchall1: Often Fails to load- when it works it's great. However that's 1 times out of 10 that it works. If it were not free in a bundle pack I'd ask for my money back
- (2020-01-10) eva puopaccio: The design is cool and easy to use. Had just a little trouble importing passwords, so giving 4 stars, but apart from that I would give it a strong 5.
- (2020-01-08) Jamal Naqvi: Intrusive!!
- (2020-01-07) Marine Xhrouet: Doesn't work most of the time, it has bugs and I can't even log in if I don't reinstall it.
- (2020-01-06) Виктор Костин: I like the design of the app, and it seems very user-friendly. Also, I think the feature showing whether my passwords are secure or not is very helpful. Although it would be nice to have a built-in password generator but I guess it should be added as a feature pretty soon, considering how new the app still is.
- (2020-01-02) derek cospet: I used macbook for couple of years and was so used to a keychain, so when I had to switch to windows I was really missed this feature. I'm really happy that I was able to find this app that works as easy as the apple keychain. Love it!
- (2019-12-31) declan dawson: I have used it for a couple of weeks now and can say that it is very easy to use. Also I can edit the saved passwords within seconds!
- (2019-12-29) Fay Cole: It does not work for me. It is not user friendly! I'm going to keep trying to work with it, but it is really hard for me.I am using Chrome and maybe that is the problem. Going to try it with Firefox. If that does not work, I'm just going to disable it.
- (2019-12-25) Rachi P: This extension is no longer offering to save my passwords for my accounts anymore....doesn't do anything now...what is the point of it being here?
- (2019-12-24) Kamiyu Lu: after I used nordpass for 2 weeks, my facebook has been hacked.
- (2019-12-21) Bob Magagnotti: Will not redirect to windows download installer, wasted hours....
- (2019-12-19) Disco Dean: I currently use RoboForm and it is very powerful, although the interface is very clunky now. I like how NordPass integrates and seems to be seamless, but needs more features, like a folder structure and management of logins - I have 000's of logon IDs and passwords for home and my business including many logins to my clients' systems. A basic start but needs a lot more work before I would even think of paying for it. My Q would be, have they even downloaded the free version of their competitors' tools to see the features and integration they offer? If not, why not?
- (2019-12-19) Peter Sommer: Latest version seems to have trouble with Chrome, OK in Firefox. Better quality control and testing seem called for.
- (2019-12-15) Florian T: Does the minimum but there is still a lot of room for improvements. When you want a suggested password, you can't copy it so sometimes when you change your password, it will keep the old one in the vault and you lost the new one, so you have to reset it twice and use another tool to generate the password... Sometimes it becomes unresponsive and I have to wait or restart Chrome (it doesn't happen often but it's the only extension that has this problem). It's also sad to not be able to set the Lock to a custom time (it's 15 minutes or 1 hour, nothing in between...). The form to add a new login doesn't have the feature to suggest a password. You can't save a login if the form doesn't have an URL so you can't use it to save SSH passwords for example (you need to use a "Note" which is way less friendly). The import doesn't work with XML files (for example if you used MacPass, you will not be able to import your passwords). On the positive side: It's very easy to use. It has 2-factor authentication. It's not intrusive. The search feature is smart. It looks like it's under active development so there's hope for improvements.