NordPass is your freedom from password stress. Generate and securely store strong passwords and autofill them with a single click.
- (2020-02-13) gardiner aaron: I just installed it and already like how smooth the registration/installation part is. The interface seems easy to use, which is the main criteria for me.
- (2020-02-10) Joe: Loads of popups when I'm working. Doesn't seem to be able to do anything chrome can't already
- (2020-02-10) Leon Real: Okay looking interface, not exactly a fan of credit card detail storing. I use roboform manager, it's cheaper and it's soo user-friendly. I will keep using this alongside and may decide later in the year if I plan to renew this. So far it looks unlikely. Not that user-friendly. They are riding on the back of NordVPNs success but that doesn't lend this app much credibility tbh.
- (2020-02-05) eric clipson: I loved it. I like Nords design in general - comfy. And for me it never disconnected without a reason, passwords are suggested correctly each time I need to login somewhere.
- (2020-01-31) Rami Magdi: slow, extension requires installation of windows app! logs out frequently! logging in requires a code that is sent to your email which is good for security but annoying if every time i need to do it. not reliable
- (2020-01-31) Selma Oueddan: What's the use of having a passwordmanager that you can't open? I really hope this will be fixed soon because it's making it a lot more difficult for me to log in on various websites.
- (2020-01-21) Paolo P: Leggero e veloce, a differenza di altri password manager più blasonati, memorizza impeccabilmente tutte le password senza perdere colpi. C'è anche la versione mobile!
- (2020-01-20) Cold Mizer: Not user friendly at all even for advanced users. Now has issues logging in entirely and will not accept recovery keys. This is NOT a stress free app
- (2020-01-20) janne montana: This password manager seems the most advanced out of all of them out there. XChaCha20 as an encryption type it's really something! Also, the interface is straightforward to use.
- (2020-01-18) Kimberly Smarsh: This app is awful. Have to redownload the app all the time and does not load my passwords about 90% of the time.
- (2020-01-18) Madhu Bhargav Pallem: Such a disappointment. Redirects to a windows app and the app asks for a two factor authentication which I never added. And it does not even provide an option to reset it. Android app does not have this issue. I always had to look up my passwords from the mobile app and then manually type them here. Hated it!
- (2020-01-17) Chris Harding: Always Signing Out, Always Re-Installing
- (2020-01-16) Thomas pepeco: A trustful software with a quick and easy login and great UI. Using for almost a month, never experienced any bugs or smth
- (2020-01-15) em nesia: Doesn't work! Consistently logs me out but now doesn't allow me to log back in as it wont accept the two-factor verification code I receive by email. Was good when it did work, please improve!
- (2020-01-14) Benjamin Fimreite: I have to disable and re-enable the extension every time I open my browser to even get it working.
- (2020-01-14) Emmanuel Ballery: Frequently signs me out on Linux; Your pages will be slower (as a web dev it's unbearable) and everyday (sometimes multiple times a day) the chrome extension freezes and keeps loading infinitely until you uninstall it, re-install it and sign in again. Wasted time and money.
- (2020-01-11) EBirchall1: Often Fails to load- when it works it's great. However that's 1 times out of 10 that it works. If it were not free in a bundle pack I'd ask for my money back
- (2020-01-10) eva puopaccio: The design is cool and easy to use. Had just a little trouble importing passwords, so giving 4 stars, but apart from that I would give it a strong 5.
- (2020-01-08) Jamal Naqvi: Intrusive!!
- (2020-01-07) Marine Xhrouet: Doesn't work most of the time, it has bugs and I can't even log in if I don't reinstall it.
- (2020-01-06) Виктор Костин: I like the design of the app, and it seems very user-friendly. Also, I think the feature showing whether my passwords are secure or not is very helpful. Although it would be nice to have a built-in password generator but I guess it should be added as a feature pretty soon, considering how new the app still is.
- (2020-01-02) derek cospet: I used macbook for couple of years and was so used to a keychain, so when I had to switch to windows I was really missed this feature. I'm really happy that I was able to find this app that works as easy as the apple keychain. Love it!
- (2019-12-31) declan dawson: I have used it for a couple of weeks now and can say that it is very easy to use. Also I can edit the saved passwords within seconds!
- (2019-12-29) Fay Cole: It does not work for me. It is not user friendly! I'm going to keep trying to work with it, but it is really hard for me.I am using Chrome and maybe that is the problem. Going to try it with Firefox. If that does not work, I'm just going to disable it.