Dashlane makes the internet easier. Save all your passwords, fill forms fast, and keep your data accessible and safe.
- (2020-07-30) TheKishinhunter: Used to love it, now I hate it. Desktop app is gone, and the browser extension is not working. don't waste your time here.
- (2020-07-24) Skeeter Valentine: I use Dashlane on Chrome and I'm happy with it so far. It let me import the passwords I had saved on Chrome very easily. I love the mobile app, you can login with your biometrics which makes things much easier. The password analysis menu is helpful; it flags your weak passwords so that you know which one to change. Creating new accounts with Dashlane is so easy! they autofill your name, your email address, suggest strong passwords (sometimes it doesn't match the websites rules so I have to generate another one manually with their password generator) and automatically saves everything in your account.
- (2020-07-24) Eléonore Le Bihan: I've been using Dashlane for years now and don't how I wouldn't handle all my passwords without it. I have all my passwords, credit cards, passport number, addresses saved in my Dashlane account which makes my life online so much easier (no need to go look for my purse to shop online). It autofills (most) of my passwords on website and apps; when it doesn't, I can easily grab them from the browser extension, Works well across all OS and platforms.
- (2020-07-23) Frederik Rds: Top App - hilft mir jeden Tag enorm - Kann ich jedem Internetnutzer nur weiterempfehlen
- (2020-07-22) Lycan: I have been a 1+ year user of dashlane and I liked it. It was handy and did the job well, I didn't like the passwords-don't-transfer-on-free-version part, but it was servicable. Until now. Now, what could be so horrible I rate this one star? Dashlane decides I, a free user, can only use ONE DEVICE. I have two PCs and a phone, and this crippled me. I will NOT send a support request dashlane, I will be packing my bags and MOVING to Lastpass. Another good extension ruined by greedy corporate suits that ruin everything for everyone. This feels like a stab in the back to me and all other free users, especially those (many) of us who actually use more than one device. What were you thinking dashlane? Suits and lawyers always ruin it for everyone don't they?
- (2020-07-22) T M Risley: I pay an annual subscription fee for this application. It does not work. Don't waste your time with Dashlane.
- (2020-07-20) Sovtek: WARNING VIRUS!!! EXPLOIT!!! HACK!!!! WARNING VIRUS!!! EXPLOIT!!! HACK THIS IS SPYWARE! MALWARE. LITERALLY A VIRUS. DO NOT INSTALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!!!!!! You CANNOT cancel service... I HAD TO DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD, YOU CANNOT LEAVE AND THEY KEEP YOUR PAYMENT AND PASSWORDS FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT!!!! EVIL COMPANY. CANNOT CANCEL, CANNOT UNINSTALL! RUN AWAY, DO NOT USE. I HAVE 35 YEARS AS AN IT PROFESSIONAL AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS A LEGAL SOFTWARE INSTALLATION. DO NOT INSTALL UNDER ANY CONDITION!!!! WARNING VIRUS!!! EXPLOIT!!!
- (2020-07-18) Kanga Roo: I swear by this platform, I've stored over 100 passwords, and other personal & highly confidential data on Dashlane Premium. I have two accounts with Dashlane. I wouldn't be without it 'now'! It store card details, bank details, emails, phone numbers, whatever you need to be locked away from prying eyes. 100%, Dashlane Is Installed on all 16 of my browser's, (& YES! I did say sixteen.)
- (2020-07-17) 886 merge: dashlane
- (2020-07-17) Robert Altshuler: It is very difficult to get live support and the written instructions are way too hard to follow. I was going to become a subscriber, but have decided not. I checked the password, and it was correct. It still would not open the site. My recommendation is to use a service that has live support or do not use one.
- (2020-07-10) Glenn: If I could give it no stars I would. Dashlane has gone down hill big time. It rarely ever works anymore and their support just don't have a clue. Dashlane is now officially useless. It used to be great, but now it's time is up.
- (2020-07-10) Nate Murray: Chrome prevents the extension from working because it reloads too often, rendering it useless. Even when the extension was working the app is only worthy of 3 stars. Look for another solution.
- (2020-07-09) Volker M. Welter: Once upon a time Dashlane was great. Not it just annoys, the Chrome extension constantly fails, desktop and browser extensions do not co-ordinate, etc. and so on. Just a plain nightmare. And a so-called customer service that is as bad as the app.
- (2020-07-08) JB Kelly: I have used Dashlane for some time and really relied on it. When they moved it to a browser extension it no longer works for me. Help!
- (2020-07-08) Mary Dunlop: This extension is a nightmare. I have used Dashlane for years and am a Premium member. I have deleted it and reinstalled it more than once lately and I just don't feel I can count on it again. It shades out for no apparent reason. Very unhappy with this new extension.
- (2020-07-08) Joshua Watkins: The plugin at version 6.2027.0 is completely unstable and continuously reloads itself in Chrome on Mac OS Catalina, so much so that Chrome disables the extension due to excessive reloads. You can reenable the extension manually, only to have it disabled a short while later for the same thing.
- (2020-07-08) Luca Merzi: Auto fill no longer works in chrome, also a headache to save auto-generated passwords on first connection, it never works. Hopefully i can easily migrate to another solution.
- (2020-07-03) Richard T E: Dashlane is a great password app, but I have had troubles on Windows 10. I tried a number of different fixes and now I may have discovered a partial solution. Both the Chrome and Firefox extensions have internal options for 'Standalone' or 'Desktop' -- the latter indicating that it will only work if the desktop app is installed. This might actually slow down operations as the browser extension communicates with the main app. I'm setting it to 'Standalone' to test my theory. Would love to hear from others. A quick test might be to shut down browsers and see if the Dashlane desktop app runs faster.
- (2020-07-01) Alberto Navarrete: What an absolute POS app. your basic function is to save passwords, chrome extension doesn't work and the fix around is to UNINSTALL YOUR BROWSER, let that sink in. I need to use it for work but even free is a pain in the Fkn 4SS. find literally any other service out there skip this one.
- (2020-06-30) Diana Allen: It seems to have gotten a lot better. I just would like for it (Dashlane) to work all the time. Sometimes when I really need help with a password I can't get nothing at all, no password at all. Improve this and I'll be very happy and keep it.
- (2020-06-28) Abe Simpson: Don't let the good reviews and people defending this fool you these guys are being promoted and they use bots to gain fake reviews the app is a data scraper.
- (2020-06-25) Banana Peel: everytime i log off i have to sign in
- (2020-04-16) Dennis Krøger: Passwords usually work fine, but credit card and address completion is HORRID. It fails completely on many forms, and when it works, it's usually with mistakes. Worst of all, it forces Chrome to disable the much (MUUUCH!!!!) better built-in versions. I'm strongly considering dumping Dashlane completely. It does passwords better than Chrome, but when it's an all or nothing deal, so you have to eat the turds with the ice cream it has to be an incredible ice cream... Why not let us choose what we want and do not want?
- (2020-04-10) Astuces Vidéos: bug depuis quelques mois!!!!! Ne proposent plus de connecter automatiquement, c'est un enfer!
- (2020-04-10) Ying Cui: Good but steep learning - Dashlane is a tool great for creating and storing secure logins across multiple devices, but the interface is cumbersome. Autofill often malfunctions. I love what the company is trying to solve, but the product needs polishing.