The best way to experience 1Password in your browser. Easily sign in to sites, generate passwords, and store secure information.
- (2021-08-01) Alan Forsyth: July update seems to work on MacOS Catalina after clearing cookies/cache, updating desktop App then installing newer Chrome extension. I've been paying for 1Password 7 for about a year, and liked its ease of use, using the browser extension a lot. It started failing in July, and I eventually worked out there was an update. The extension kept logging out and not working until Chrome browser cache was cleared and newer Desktop App was installed, then extension removed and re-added. All then synchronised immediately and I already like the 'one click' fill feature rather than selecting credentials and then clicking 'Fill'. Hopefully sync will be maintained and this will be a positive update after initial frustration!
- (2021-07-31) webbudesign: The extension loggin in 5 minutes later. Please fix this problem to deserve 5 star.
- (2021-07-31) Bernardo CL: Años usandolo sin ningun problema.
- (2021-07-28) Cullen Jennings: New version simply does not work with chrome. There is no way to get the extension in to the unlocked state on osx. I have tried with and without the integration with native app. I have logged in many times every possible way and I always have a black lock icon on in my 1password icon on browser bar. OS, chrome, and extension all on latest version. This makes 1password more or less useless.
- (2021-07-28) Sebastian Bergt: Works almost everywhere and has save defaults.
- (2021-07-26) Jonathan Nelson: I don't write reviews often, but this...omg. It is not just the worst password manager I have ever used, it could be potentially the worst software I have ever used (in my 30+ years of software experience). The user interface is buggy, you don't get prompts to save new passwords (I tried researching this but came up empty). I manually created a login, and NOPE, lol, didn't work. You literally click the login entry and NOTHING happens. I detest this extension, and the 1 hour iI wasted on it.
- (2021-07-26) Kaveh Nasr: The latest updates and functions added to the 1password eco-system slowed everything down with no measurable/noticeable offsetting improvements. Logging into 1password on the chrome extension is very slow, buggy and fails 1 out of 4 times because of lag ( I suspect). I used to enter the password and it logged in within nano seconds. Now, not so much. Maybe 30 seconds? Maybe never? Maybe I have to reset the browser? Whatever you guys did, undo it.
- (2021-07-26) Anders Jørgen H. Bjørndalen: Does not sync with Dropbox... Needs a 1Password subscription to work
- (2021-07-25) Eyal Pinkas: It's a great service and a great plugin! There's one thing annoying about the plugin - everytime I log into the plugin (at the beginning of every day, basically), it opens up a new tab, requiring me to log into 1password's site. But there's no need to - I just close that tab. It's that 2 seconds that repeats every day, and it's been like that for a year or so. Other than that small thing, It's really a great plugin and service.
- (2021-07-24) Robby Frank: I've been using 1Password for the better part of 2 years and love it.
- (2021-07-22) Jack James: When it works it's great but half the time I unlock it it just stays in limbo and I either have to uninstall and reinstall the extension or just go back to laboriously copying and pasting passwords. The other main issue I have is that the form prompts compete with chrome's prompts around 50% of the time. Very frustrating.
- (2021-07-21) Geraint Palmer: complete downgrade, what were you thinking. you've removed the only feature that made the extension useful touch id. and since updating the desktop client the classic extension no longer detects it. all in all a complete s*t show.. well done!
- (2021-07-21) Ryan Murphy: I'm happy they brought back the single unlock across browser profiles and desktop app. Nice work.
- (2021-07-20) Surita Mantinubra: I love 1Password and have paid for it for years but the extension is now super sloooooowwww. Really painfully slow. It wasn't speedy before but now I have to wait 10-20 seconds for the extension to realise I've entered my master password.
- (2021-07-18) Ana Martinez: I was very hesitant to use any kind of password manager but this one really made it easy and comfortable and safe. I'm about a year in and am very happy with it as well as the support program, when I've ran into a couple of problems.
- (2021-07-16) Technophile: As a security professional, I've used password managers for a long time. My go-to for years was LastPass, but as they changed hands and became more opaque, my confidence waned until it became apparent that it was time to leave that platform. After a lot of research and kicking some tires, I landed on the 1Password family plan. We have now been using this for almost two years and I'm very pleased overall. Some things (like the master key) are a bit of a pain, but I understand the reasons for that occasional pain point, and it is worth it. Critiques about lack of SMS as a second factor are ignorant. If your password manager offers that as an option, run! They don't know what they are doing. 1Password's alternate recovery options are very good, but as with any really good password manager, that only works to the extent you configure those options when setting things up. Our daughter forgot her password at one point, and I was able to help her with a reset, essentially acting as the "fourth factor" (someone who knows you) of multifactor authentication. Very nice. The only thing I'd really like to see improvement with is the password generator. I miss LastPass in that regard. Sometimes I don't want a totally automated suggestion. Give me the option to generate random passwords of the length, complexity, and readability I need for oddball situations, especially ones where my password manager will (at best) just be a place to store that information. This may be setting up random answers to KBA questions, SSH logins, etc. If 1Password really wanted to up the ante, they could add the option to generate longer passphrases that are memorable. I'd love to see my password generator have the ability to suggest something like, "eXtr1nsic*5391 wateRfowl&". The ability to tune the generation algorithm (in the previous example, use leet randomization, word, symbol, pin(4), space, word, symbol) would be awesome. An "effective bits of entropy" estimation to keep folks from shooting themselves in the foot would be even better. In the bigger scheme of things, if you truly want the best balance of security (not negotiable) and usability, this is among the best, and maybe the best password manager out there. As more places begin offering password managers, 1Password will face some competition, but as the recent Kaspersky (totally non-random) random password debacle has shown, it is hard to do security right. Password managers are an "all your eggs in one basket" solution. Choose wisely, and don't let your guard down with any software you entrust with your crown jewels.
- (2021-07-16) Guillermo Hernández: Last updated wrecked the extension. You need to restart chrome just to get the extension logging into your account. Most of the times you even need to double auth, both in the app and the extension. A disgrace!
- (2021-07-15) B Z: Very slow in opening up the login box when using the chrome browser. It takes more time to wait than typing in a password immediately. Will try the beta extension now. Else it'll be lastpass.
- (2021-07-15) Elliot Alderson: I am using Brave browser. Is this 1Password X or the full plugin? Sorry it's a bit confusing as some of the reviews mention X and so do the developer responses. I've had no issues with it at all, actually even better, the 1Password icon shows up on all login forms and I don't need to enter a keyboard shortcut to bring up all my logins for a webiste, instead I just click on the login field and all my logins come up so I just scroll through and just hit enter a few times to get everything logged in including my 2FA. It's very similar to the 1Password experience on Safari on Mac OS. I just don't get the 1PW icon on the login fields on Edge and Chrome though I have the same extension installed so I'm not sure. The default shortcut to unlock (Ctrl Shift X) doesn't unlock the extension, it brings up the big dialog box in the corner of the screen however I found that if I go to the extension settings, disable the feature "Integrate with the 1Password app", hit the keyboard combo again to unlock and then it will ask for my master password, and then I enable integration with the app back from the extension settings.
- (2021-07-14) Benny Bepunkt: Ja NATÜRLICH braucht man das Abo um alle Features in Anspruch zu nehmen. Menschen, die annehmen, dass man eine komplett kostenfreie Software erhält ohne seine Daten preiszugeben, sollten in ihrem Leben keine wichtigen Entscheidungen selbst treffen. Das Plugin funktioniert einwandfrei, ist unauffällig, kann aber auch manchmal ein wenig nerven, wenn man das Passwort *wirklich* nicht speichern möchte. Dort wäre ein Knopf "Abbrechen & nicht erneut fragen" sinnvoll.
- (2021-07-12) Jameson Buffmire: Kind of blows my mind that this isn't a five star app on Google's store. I find it incredibly useful. It's reduced so much anxiety from managing too many passwords. Or, worse, not being able to access a service because I can't remember the (often silly) password I had to use. Passwords are a completely outdated authentication method in the modern era, but until apps catch up with better practices, at least we have 1Password!
- (2021-07-12) Damien Ramé: There has been an extremely annoying bug for the past few weeks with no fix still. The app/plugin is slow, sometimes unlocking just doesn`t work and the plugn is stuck on "Loading" with the actual unlock screen never appearing until you close Chrome. This app has become more annoying than useful ! Considering swtiching to LastPass now...
- (2021-07-10) Kyle Suarez: Overall 1Password is a good password manager. However, recent updates make it virtually unusable. Trying to use autofill on websites seem to be broken, probably because of a performance issue because sites and passwords no longer load in a reasonable amount of time.
- (2021-07-09) Valdir Mendes: Sensacional! Melhor gerenciador de senha que já utilizei!
- (2021-07-08) Jonathan Kim: What just happened with this new extension version? I can't access my locally stored vault. I have to now create an account with 1password? The direction this app has taken over the years has been disappointing and moved to more and more subscription based. What happened to the one-time desktop and app purchases?
- (2021-07-07) Mike Jaynes: update: already deleted desktop app which I guess I don't really need, now extension works fine.
- (2021-07-07) Jonas Vollmer: Doesn't support locally stored vault anymore. :-( Edit: Downgraded to one star – messes with Chrome's form autofill feature
- (2021-07-05) Kelvin W: What have you done to this extension? You've got from super-awesome, to super-slow. UPDATE: Reviews to 4 stars, I judged too quickly. After initial loading and browser restart, its works very well. The inline popup makes it especially snappy (compared to the previous version). If your is slow, make sure you thoroughly quit your browser and ensure the process is dead, before restarting.
- (2021-07-05) Gowtham Gopalakrishnan: The new update is buggy.
- (2021-07-05) Francis Kong: 完全是倒退了，这个版本不支持 Dropbox 密码库填充了，快捷键 cmd + \ 也无法使用。
- (2021-07-04) Caden Kriese: 2.0 of this extension is absolutely perfect, they've fixed so many of the small issues with the UI and completely polished the native app integration to make the experience seamless on any browser.
- (2021-07-03) Casey Wallace: Extension is working much better nowadays. Thanks!
- (2021-07-03) David Feinzimer: As of the last few versions the inline GUI and extension popup fails to unlock. The behavior is only resolved by reinstalling the extension.
- (2021-07-01) Mike McNeil: Major UX issues since late June. Not sure what happened, but the chrome extension has become mostly unusable for me-- I find myself opening and quitting the 1password macOS Desktop app (which used to never be involved with the Chrome extension) just to get it to stop spinning forever. I've wasted literally at least 15 minutes of time, at multiple distracting points throughout the day, dealing with this. All that said, I really enjoy the 1password product and hope this gets fixed. Maybe once it works again, the UX can stay the same, and future changes and updates to the UX can be postponed or cancelled. I think that kind of policy could help encourage teams like mine to continue using 1Password. Thank you for building and maintaining an otherwise stable product with an otherwise consistent user experience!
- (2021-06-30) Brandon Barnes: The core functionality is still around in this version, but they somehow broke the flow where you could use a hotkey from the 1Password app to fill inputs for the current site. It opens into a new tab now instead. This new version also puts that stupid icon in form fields which can't be turned off unless you also turn off "Offer to fill and save passwords". Suggestions to devs: 1. Separate options for "Offer to fill" and "Offer to save" in settings. I don't want the icon appearing, but I'd still like it to offer to save new passwords. 2. Fix the previous workflow where you could use the 1Password application hotkey to fill the CURRENT page's fields - instead of opening in a new tab.
- (2021-06-30) Ryan Martin: GETTING WORSE WITH EVRY BUILD
- (2021-06-30) Brandon Willis: like onepassword but the extension keeps getting stuck on loading.
- (2021-06-30) Nick Giaimo: I used to love this Chrome Extension but in the last few version updates it either works or doesn't work at all. I can't get the pop-up box to appear when clicking the Extension button or using the shortcut keys. I have to use the desktop app which defeats the purpose of the Chrome Extension. Please revert back or resolve this issue so the Chrome Extension doesn't require you to use the desktop app...
- (2021-06-30) Péter Kadlót: Cannot use without an account anymore. The previous version was working well with just your vault. I am not going to make an account.
- (2021-06-29) Alexander Diaz: Love this extension, my only real beef is that the new extension takes over the auto-fill feature on chrome for faster payment checking out. Otherwise, it's a dream come true!
- (2021-06-29) Zhuowen Fan: Not quite handy. Could not facilitate the touch Id, need to input password to enable the extension.
- (2021-06-28) Peter ONeill Jr: It's great
- (2021-06-26) Ana Grkovic: I think the old method of having both extension and program is much better. I'm absolutely not going to retype my password every time I reopen the browser. That's ridiculous. I close it way too often and and I definitely don't want to type my password in front of others. I also don't know where's the password generator in this new version? It was great in the old version. It was also simpler and faster to switch between categories on the left sidebar of the classic extension than what we have now. What are "Suggestions" even for? You go on a website you need, it auto logs you in, the end. Why would anyone look at password managers website suggestions? My only gripe with the old extension is that it's missing Secure Notes so I have to open the program to view them. Other than that it works fantastic in Brave, on Windows. I'm all for experimentation, but why strip down an already good app, make it worse and slower to use and despite the bad feedback make it the default version? It's really exasperating. You also don't call the Classic version "Classic" on the Chrome web store so it never shows up in Google search and it's a pain to find.
- (2021-06-26) Karthikeyan Sivasamy: Currently evaluating 1password after Lastpass was paywalled. The extension for chrome is disappointing user experience (not authenticated for auto-fill quite often even though I logged in successfully). Make me wonder whether the move 1password is really worth it.
- (2021-06-24) Kurt Heidolph: Previous extension worked very well. Current version (as of 6/24/21) frequently gets stuck on a "Loading..." screen after entering your password. Only way to fix it is to restart the browser, which is tough when you are in the middle of a bunch of research.
- (2021-06-24) Nadine Söhngen: I can't believe it. You completely broke the experience with this update! I want v188.8.131.52 back that required the (MacOS) App to be installed instead of requiring a separate login in Chrome!
- (2021-06-24) Mike Lou: This recent update really ruined the experience in Chrome. It used to be that there was a 1password icon in the Chrome extensions area that you could click to autofill a form. Now, that is gone and you the only way to autopopulate a login form is by first clicking the field. The problem with this is that the 1password popup on the field not conflicts with the browser/chrome autofill popup so you get two popups and neither of them are usable because the form is covered. Who asked for this? What was wrong with the old way? At the least, can you add a preferences setting so we can use the legacy chrome extension experience instead of this new autofill UI?
- (2021-06-24) Joseph d'Antin: Was working perfectly and since the last update the standalone app takes 2-5 seconds to be opened. Very annoying. Why did you that change ? Will update my review when it will work as before.
- (2021-06-23) Chayna Girling: Seriously dismayed that AgileBits has removed support for standalone vaults. I even have an account (as opposed to a standalone license), but their removal of features to force everyone towards a subscription model (because investors love MRR) is extremely user-hostile and has me strongly considering cancelling my account and going a different route.
- (2021-07-01, v:2.0.4) Richard Randolph: locks out almost every time I put the computer to sleep, which is a pain.
How do I keep that from happening?
- (2021-06-30, v:2.0.4) Péter Kadlót: No account
Hello, Previously this extension was working well without an account, just using my vault and the desktop app. I am not planning to make an account as I am relying on dropbox to sync my vaults. I am greatly disappointed by this dark pattern and would like you to consider adding back the normal functionality, without forcing anyone to sign up. Thanks for your consideration, Peter Kadlot
- (2021-06-29, v:2.0.2) Thomas Foubert: Mac TouchID in Chrome
Hi, since I'm using 1password, the Chrome extension always did accept TouchID to unlock but now I'm forced to type my password which is about 100 characters long. Is there any way to make this work like before. If not I think I'll switch to another password manager provider. Thanks!
- (2021-06-26, v:2.0.2) Royal Academy of Dance Thailand: 1password stand alone
Since 2 weeks the extension in Chrome stopped working. I had 1password manager for years working like a charm, but suddenly the extension also disappeared from my Chrome and Safari browser. After reinstalling several times the problem still exists. No Icon in the extension bar.
- (2021-06-25, v:2.0.2) Christopher Miller: Browser extensions are not opening
using Chrome browser extensions....2.0.2. 1password doesn't' open up. It pops up and just spins saying that it's loading. It never loads. Seem to be very spotty...the only consistent way I can access 1paaword is by opening up the actual application. I'm running Windows 10 enterprise
- (2021-06-21, v:2.0.2) Iago P: Bad native integration
I'm using macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 and the extension doesn't is working well with the 1password macOS app. The browser is always requesting to press CTRL+SHIFT+X to unlock the vault. Some weeks ago, I was just using the main macOS app for everything Now, the autofill always opens a new tab from the main app, but it works pretty well on firefox and just fills the inputs.
- (2021-06-16, v:2.0.2) Peter ONeill Jr: Touch ID ?
Weird that Touch ID was working for a couple of days and now it is not working again. Was there a roll back on this feature?
- (2021-06-13, v:2.0.2) Jo Hawke: Mac Face ID?
I can use facial recognition to log into the Mac app, but not for the Chrome app on my Mac. Are you working on this?
- (2021-06-11, v:2.0.2) Sprinkler Warehouse: 1Password Extension Not Loading
Downloaded the chrome extension, but when I hit CTRL+SHIFT+X to put in my master password for the extension, nothing happens. It just opens up and states its loading but doesn't every leave me the opportunity to add my password in there to use.
- (2021-06-11, v:2.0.2) Daniel Vašek: Extension legacy version
Hello, is there any way to downgrade extension back to legacy version? I used to just use my shortcut to fill a form, but it no longer works. I have to click the icon and "open 1password" instead and it's really annoying. Another problem I have, when login has only one field for username without password (password field is visible after submiting username), it wont offer me to fill in the password at all.
- (2021-06-11, v:2.0.2) Rafael Marquez: Chrome new ext. does not show my primary vault.
New Ext. only shows me my personal vault and I cannot change it to my primary which sync. with dropbox. How can I fix this? The old ext. allows me to use my primary vault.
- (2021-06-08, v:2.0.2) Chris Martinez: TouchID inconsistency works
I have TouchID turned on as the way to unlock 1Password on my MacBook when using Chrome. This works as expected on the desktop application (TouchID unlocks passwords and I have to enter my master password every 2 weeks). However, the Chrome extension almost never allows me to use TouchID to unlock it, regardless of settings. Out of nowhere it worked as expected for 2 days then it was back to enter my password every 10 minutes - it makes the extension pretty useless.
- (2021-06-07, v:2.0.2) Edith Janmaat: inschrijven mislukt
Ik kom niet verder met inschrijven; email en verificatiecode ingevoerd...dan kom ik niet verder. ik kom weer terug bij het eerste scherm....
- (2021-06-06, v:2.0.2) Norman Nana: can't add 1pass to my chrome browser
I just signed up for 1pass but can't seem to add it to my chrome browser
- (2021-06-06, v:2.0.2) Joana Villar: There's no touch ID
Would be nice to activate the password through touch ID
- (2021-06-04, v:2.0.2) Kathy O'Dowd: Getting started
I would love to speak with someone who could give me a little guidance on getting started on changing my pw's. Once I know how to start, I can take it and run with it. Is it possible to speak with someone?
- (2021-06-04, v:2.0.2) bry smith: need 2 new passwords
plz help me get new passwords for my 2 gmail accnts a/s/a/p, i have 6933 emails to cull out, an i just spent 3 days trying to get new ones
- (2021-06-02, v:2.0.2) Stuart Geers: stuck at unlocking
have to remove the extension and re-add it just to get in
- (2021-06-01, v:2.0.1) Юрий Шуляковский: One-time passwords problem
One-time passwords are no longer automatically copied to the clipboard. You have to copy them manually and then paste them. Google Chrome 91.0.4472.77 1Password 2.0.1
- (2021-05-31, v:2.0.1) FELIX VILLA: Español.
Por favor traduzcan al español sus paginas. Gracias!
- (2021-05-30, v:2.0.1) Eddie Lombardi: Chrome Login Issue Work Around - one possible fix
Like some of you, after the latest update, I could no longer log into my Chrome extension. It worked fine on Edge. I tried many remove and reinstalls with no luck. Clearing cookies was no help either. I suspected that what it was doing was defaulting to the wrong password account, in my case, the extension was trying to log me into the .com site whereas my account is with the .ca site. I checked settings (right clicked on the Password extension icon) and saw an option called "Integrate with App". I turned it off. Tried to login and it took me to the app page login. At the bottom of this page you will see an option to change the app site you log in to. It defaults to the .com site. I changed it to .ca, entered my details (You will need your secret key). Once I was in, I installed the extension from the app, re-enabled the "integrate with app" option (as a test) and it worked fine. Looks like this will fix the same issue on Firefox as that extension also has the option to "integrate with app". Interestingly, Edge does not and I never had problem with Edge.
- (2021-05-30, v:2.0.1) Brett: No Unlock with Fingerprint Option
How do I enable the option to open the 1Password extension with the fingerprint scanner on my Macbook?
- (2021-05-29, v:2.0.1) Greg Bedenkop: 1Password Extension
I finally found that the extension was able to be "pinned" to Chrome so it is visible. Clicking on the "puzzle" piece showed that 1Password extension was installed. Clicking pin made it visible.
- (2021-05-28, v:2.0.1) phorest bateson: How do I now use the Chrome extension?
Chrome extension now not working - all it does is open the 1P website asking me to log in. I don't have an account, I use stand-alone 1P app. Thanks for any help. Mac, Mojave, Chrome Version 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (x86_64)
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Shop Headcovers: Extension and Desktop App - Solution
I believe I finally figured it out. After deleting both the desktop app and Google and Firefox extensions several times to no avail I 1) I deleted the Chrome app. 2) Deleted the desktop app by going to Control Panel>Uninstall Programs> and uninstalled 1Password. Then 2) I went to the Start Menu in the bottom left of my computer and typed in %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password to find my app data, and opened it. Then moved the folder named data to the Recycle Bin. I reinstalled the desktop app from 1password.com. Installed the Chrome app and it worked. Hope this helps.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Rob Rogers: Missing Automatic Lock settings
Hello - Since the new update, the option to disable auto-lock is missing now. This is super inconvenient as the whole reason I have 1 password is so I don't have to continue to type passwords. Now I just have to always unlock it, even when I'm active on my browser. Any ideas? Thanks.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Shop Headcovers: Extension - Works on Firefox
The Firefox extension works for me. I can't get the Chrome extension to work no matter how many times I uninstall and install it.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Ron Kessler: Chrome query
The new 1Password in the browser button says "Remove from Chrome." Do I want to do that?
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Eddie Lombardi: Chrome extension no longer working
The chrome extension will no longer accept the master password. It works on every other browser and the actually account, just not on chrome. I think what's happening is that the extension is defaulting to the .com site whereas I am registered with the .ca (Canada) site. There's no way to change that at the login in screen.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Angleton Auto Sales: cant login anymore on extension
cant login with the extension anymore to access passwords. using brave and the main site works no problems have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, updated browser, restarted computer, and updated browser etc. Lots of wasted time already, other options are starting to look a lot more attractive.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Stuart Geers: App issues since update
since most recent update after a period of time will spin on unlocking and is unusable until removing the extension and re-adding it. have had to remove and re-add twice already.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Jessica Hoffman: What is even happening
This app has worked flawlessly for years.... all the sudden it does not. :( I rely on this! When I push the keyboard shortcut, both the desktop and browser apps popup (previously only the browser extension would) and the browser one freezes up and won't do anything. I need the browser extension for work. I hope they fix this soon!
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Cynthia Standridge: ditto doesn't let me login!
New browser extension that I was prompted to download today does not let me login!! WHAT??
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Amanda Freberg: Browser Update Doesn't Log In
The updated browser extension let me enter my password to log in once, but nothing happened. It no longer even lets me enter my password, even after a restart.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Kevin Gallagher: I cannot log in.
I am unable to log on to 1Password Google Chrome Extension. Please advise?
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Jannie Johansen: Logon problems
Master password suddenly not working. Using chrome and windows. Never had this problem before, and I can still logon to main site.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Isabella Pieri: Can't log in - Same Issue
I'm also having the same problem. I'm not able to login via the extension. It was automatically updated, current version is 7.7.805
- (2021-05-26, v:2.0.0) Shop Headcovers: Can't log in - Same Issue
I have the same issue. Just upgraded to 7.7.805. My master password is not accepted in the Chrome extension and on my Iphone. It still works fine on the main site.
- (2021-05-26, v:2.0.0) Tim Breemersch: Can't login
Just upgraded to 7.7.805. My master password is not accepted in the Chrome extension. It still works fine on the main site, on my phone and in Firefox.
- (2021-05-26, v:2.0.0) Nat S: ログインできない
- (2021-05-25, v:2.0.0) Jerry Norman: Unable to add tags
I am unable to tag entries in 1Password. When I first started using 1Password a few months ago I successfully imported from LastPass, including a large group of tags. Today I created a new website entry in 1Password and tried to drag it to an existing tag but it doesn't drop onto the tag. In edit mode for the new website entry I can type the desired tag but when I save it creates a new tag rather than referencing the existing tag of the same name. I looked at the YouTube video for tagging and am doing the drag/drop correctly. I am on the latest version of Chrome on latest version of Windows 10 Pro.
- (2021-05-18, v:1.24.3) M B: No Touch ID
Why is there no Touch ID in the Chrome extension? I saw the previous response saying you could install the Beta but I don't see an option for a beta in 1Password 7.8.2.
- (2021-05-11, v:1.24.2) Hugh Brace: Reload the page to use this extension
Hi there, The 1password Chrome extension has been working perfectly for me until about two or three weeks ago. Now, every time I try to use the extension to log into a website, the logo is surrounded by a circle, and when clicking on it I get the message "Reload page to use this extension". I usually have to reload the page two or three times before it starts working. Any idea how I can solve this? I am on version 1.24.2, Chrome Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (arm64). Thanks a lot!
- (2021-05-11, v:1.24.2) Sally Hampton: 1password
Hi, I am a long time customer and have version 6.8.9 (68900) from the Apple mac store. My chrome browser extension was working fine until today but couldn't get it to open so I removed it and reinstalled, which has been the fix in the past when this has happened. Now, for the first time, it is not just reopening with my desktop app open but is asking me to sign in to an account with codes and things I don't have. I don't want to buy the version 7 yet, as I don't use my computer enough to justify it. I am retired and do very little on computer. How can I get the version I had to work?
- (2021-05-08, v:1.24.2) Ashton M: Dark Mode
Software seems to be working well so far in Brave, but one pet peeve gripe I have is that the password field that pops up is bright white which I hate. Would be very nice if there was a dark mode for the browser extension, as well as the windows app.
- (2021-05-07, v:1.24.2) Lucy Higgins: should I remove Chrome ... why is that an option ??? do I remove or NOT
Do you recommend to remove chrome .... Im confused why the option is present TO REMOVE CHROME
- (2021-05-05, v:1.24.2) Scott DeLoach: Touch ID not available in new Chrome extension
Prior to the recent Chrome upgrade, I used the 1Password app in conjunction with the 1Password extension and would unlock 1Password using my Touch ID. Now with the new Chrome update, and new Chrome 1Password extension (which no longer works in conjunction with the 1Password app), I am no longer able to unlock using my Touch ID and have to type in the master password. Are there any plans to update the 1Password Chrome extension to allow me to unlock it using Touch ID?
- (2021-05-03, v:1.24.1) Ben Wille: Chrome Extension not working anymore
Since your update my chrome extension isn't working. I purchased 1 password forever ago when it was a one time pay option. Now to use the chrome extension it says I have to have the monthly subscription. Any way I can re download the old extension?
- (2021-05-01, v:1.24.1) Brenda Nuetzman: 1PasswordFamily
Please discontinue my whole account. I am not ready for this complicated program. Thank you.
- (2021-04-26, v:1.24.1) Dennis Capulong: Install 1Password Version 6.8.9 Brave browser extension in OS X Big Sur.
I am happily using 1Password Version 6.8.9. Now I have to reinstall my OS (OS X Big Sur) & now I cannot install the browser extension. How can I install the browser extension that it will work with my current 1Password version?