The best way to experience 1Password in your browser. Easily sign in to sites, generate passwords, and store secure information.
- (2022-08-13) Thijs van Ulden: completely broken again, cannot auto fill fields, extension won't open on Linux or Mac, always a surprise if I can access my passwords or not
- (2022-08-13) Wasith T: It suggest all vault cannot select specific collection to use with the browser.
- (2022-08-10) Joe Sexton: This was a useful application that I purchased at full price from the app store around when it was initially released and before they shifted to a subscription model. Slowly, they've stopped supporting the software for their original customers. I don't have a log in to an account with 1PW because it was a one-and-done app. So I can't use Chrome extension any more. I reached out for support and they told me there was nothing they could do. Hard to understand why they would leave their original customers twisting in the wind other than to pad their margins, and I can't imagine it would cost that much to keep supporting their original patrons.
- (2022-08-09) Abdelrahman El Shimy: It's quite a useful extension to a good product and our organization relies on it. It is quite buggy however and bugs reported to support are not taken seriously. I have attempted to report a bug with saving a new password as well as a bug with passwords updated outside this extension not getting picked up by it. These bugs affect productivity but all support offers is workarounds.
- (2022-08-08) first last: loadingが遅すぎる。全く使い物にならない
- (2022-08-04) Khang Nguyen Duy: It barely works.
- (2022-08-02) Julia Bondar: super useful extension here's what would bring me from 4 to 5 stars: being able to see past passwords for a given login. sometimes i accidentally update a password on 1pass, but not on the actual website, and end up having to go through the website's pwd recovery process, which is annoying
- (2022-08-01) Bi92erk: autofill is not working
- (2022-07-29) Adam Si: Since update 8, autofill does not work. version is seems purely an UI update too or features i dont care about. went back to version 7 after this inconvenience
- (2022-07-28) Sarah Wells: Overall, the extension has been great. However, every single update to Chrome renders it useless and I have to use the desktop application instead in order to try and copy and paste existing logins, not to mention I have to manually add any new accounts I've created in the desktop app. The worst is when, like right now, I'm stuck in a "Press on your 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar to unlock" conundrum. There is none. Once again, I'm forced to keep going through the desktop application. The browser and extension are UTD, so it makes no sense why it isn't working.
- (2022-07-27) Jim Rogers: Am a long-time 1password user and am loving version 8. No issues with form filling, and User Interface and integration with desktop seems much improved. I strongly recommend 1password over other methods and products for password (and other secure item) storage.
- (2022-07-26) Tom Nicholson: Paid user. I just downloaded version 8 & the newest chrome extension. It is far more difficult to autofill, especially when you have multiple logins to the same site. Would LOVE to have CTRL - \ back to autofill. Super frustrating to have my favorite part of this extension hobbled.
- (2022-07-25) matt: autofill doesn't work anymore since the update. It only works if you uninstall and reinstall the chrome extension. Then it stops working agian. very frustrating and hope this gets fixed
- (2022-07-25) Jaykob Emanuel: The free trial is very helpful. Wish it could go on a bit longer but worth the money when family plan is purchased. I like how it does allow me to put a lot of my passwords and card information away. secure and ios friendly.
- (2022-07-21) Sadiq Ansari: Wow. New autofill dialog is atrocious. It fights with Chrome's autofill, and is generally pretty bad at doing what it should do. It's also very large and intrusive. Huge step backward. Might actually just uninstall entirely.
- (2022-07-16) Miguel Alcalde: UX is the worst I've experienced for an app like this. It constantly needs reloading (both the extension and the tab itself. It could excel at any other feature but if it creates overhead in usage it's just as good as having a notebook where you have to write passwords and read them. It would consume less time.
- (2022-07-15) Ferran Buireu: Pese a no ser open-source y prácticamente de pago hay que decir que funciona muy bien. Muy cuidado todo. Agradecería mayor integración automática con otros servicios para importar/exportar contraseñas ya que ahora hay que hacerlo manualmente.
- (2022-07-11) Ryan Foster: Only complaint is that it's a headache if you have multiple accounts (ie, work and personal). It's an annoying number of clicks to unlock my personal vault on my work computer (have to go all the way to settings, "Sign into another account," etc) Also I don't know what's up with the sync between my computer and mobile. It seems like it takes hours or days for passwords added on mobile to show up in my computer, and vice-versa. Super annoying when trying to move between devices.
- (2022-07-07) Andrew Batz: 1P doesn't make me feel like a product. It makes me feel like a person taking care of secrets.
- (2022-07-07) MI M: Legal mas a extensão é muito bugda! Pede a senha e não libera. Precisa ir no site logar e pegar sua senha! Chato d+ Acho que precisam arrumar!
- (2022-07-01) Benet Uwalaka: Fantastic password tool. Great support also.
- (2022-06-30) Benedikt Pohl: Works perfectly fine
- (2022-06-30) Jon Schwartz: This is a +1 to Agile Bits hobbling my 1password 6 by not continuing to support chrome and forking their product so they abandon long time customers who do not trust Agile Bits to store their sensitive data. This is abhorrent and has forced me to use 1password is a way that is less secure (since I have zero intention of upgrading to a paid plan for 7 when they abandon my perpetual license for 6) To Nhat Nguyen who keep answering these comments: 1) 1password 7 is not more secure than dropbox. If dropbox gets hacked, my passwords don't. If Agile Bits gets hacked, I'm screwed. Storing locally on a NAS is even more secure since hackers don't have access to my internal network devices. 2) The dropbox solution is not less convenient either. All of my passwords used to "just work" with v6 before the browser extension stopped working. 3) "Upgrading" to 7 is not a solution to your hobbled product unless you're providing that upgrade for free in perpetuity. Even then, I don't call it an upgrade, I call it a compromise. I used to be an advocate for 1password, now I have been expounding how upset I am at Agile Bits for not continuing to support their long time customers and wondering what the least painful product to switch to would be. To Agile Bits management: Fix this or lose more customers and advocates like me. You don't lose one person who paid $100 once for a license, you lose every person I would have told to start using 1password and every person I tell this story to. You also lose me considering using 1password as a solution for my team at work since, if I can't trust you on the private side, I'm not going to hang my infrastructure on your tech either.
- (2022-06-29) 1Password has improved so much over the past few years. I love the browser extension and the whole ecosystem. I have it sync on my Apple laptop, WindowsPC desktop, iPhone and also an iPad. The watchtower is great for making sure you don't have compromised passwords and I love the auto fill and save option to have complex and different passwords on every account I have. Being it IT I have 100s of passwords so this is a life saver!
- (2022-06-29) Kamil Kuzminski: The previous 1password extension for Chrome was working fine. After the recent update that provides inline support, it's practically unusable: 1. Some login details are showing as suggestions, some are not; there is no clear reason why. 2. If the login details are not found and you try to copy them from 1password app manually, then on input focus you cannot paste anymore because 1password inline helper pops up losing focus on input itself, so you have to click on the input again. 3. If 1password is locked, the shortcut no longer works; previously it at least showed the popup. This new version is an UX disaster. Is there any way to install the old version?
- (2022-06-22) Alex Boutros: The best password manager around. I used last password at a job, dashlane for a couple years for personal use, then bitwarden for 3-4 years. 1password blows them all away. I primarily use Linux and it has superb Linux support, they even set up custom commands to allow for creating global shortcuts because of Wayland nonsense. That level of support for Linux is basically unheard of from proprietary software. I'd also like to shout out the quick access tool you can launch with a shortcut. It's absolutely brilliant. And I've even started moving all of my 2FA over to 1password because the ease of use is just unmatched. Bought a year pretty much immediately. Can't recommend it enough.
- (2022-06-21) I love it! Works perfect no issues for me.
- (2022-06-18) Platon Borodatyi: Mostly, I love this chrome extension and it was super comfortable and quick to use. Meanwhile, some time ago, some problems started, each time I try to launch it, it returns infinity "loading..." and I need to close and reopen it. Usually, launching chrome extensions in other tab helps to solve this problem. But you need to spend time and click 2-4 different tabs before "loading...." error will be "fixed". This problem kills the core value of the extension: "quick access to your passwords". I tried to reinstall extensions several times, but it didn't help. I really love the 1passwords extension and would like to keep on using it, but this bug is super annoying and push me to think about searching for other solutions. Please, fix it or advise how to fix it. If the problem is fixed, I would rate extensions to 5 / 5. With respect, Platon
- (2022-06-14) F Omar Telan: I use multiple browsers. I hate having to sign in on ever browser when I have the desktop app. This is the whole reason I've stayed with 1password when my job gives me a free lastpass account.
- (2022-06-14) Andy Yu: 最新版本发生了什么？为什么chrome插件和windows应用不能同时解锁？我要输入2次密码
- (2022-06-13) Andreas Schipplock: Loading... That is how I would describe this extensions. All I see is "Loading...". Sometimes, after a while, it works. Most of the time it doesn't :(.
- (2022-06-09) Aleksander Tanski: Ich nutze mehrere Profile mit Chrome. Bisher konnte auch jedes Profil auf sein eigenes Tresor zugreifen (Familien Abo). Seit kurzem scheint das Feature gestrichen. kann mich den Vorrednern nur anschließen. Die App wird immer untragbarer. Ich schau mir noch dieses Jahr an, und werde gegebenfalls ein neues Setup überlegen müssen.
- (2022-06-09) David Bland: LastPass is better. I use both in different contexts (LP for work, 1P for home because my wife uses it and I want to share with her, both on Win10 and Chrome) and I dislike several things about it: 1. 1P's UI is not intuitive. In fact, they have 3 UI's, one for the chrome extension, one for the installed app (you have to install the app on Win10 to get all the functinaloity, this is not the case with LastPass), and one for 1Password.com. All are a little different and you can do some things in one that you can't do in the other 2. The wost think about 1P is that when you go to change a website's password, 1P suggest the new password and forces you to save it before the webwite has accepted it. So if the website rejects it because it doesn't meet their rules, you've goine an overwritten the original password, Yeah, there's a way to see the history but you can't do that from the crhome extension, you need to go into one of those other versions. What on earth were they thinking. When I complained about this they said that it's rare and that they track password requiremets of websites. Well, this happend to me A LOT when I was trying to clean up all my old, simple passwords and replace them with good, long ones.
- (2022-06-08) Александр Улитин: Ok, now it's much better. V7 was terrible, V8 seems ok.
- (2022-06-08) 梅林 Merlin: 太辣鸡了，mac上还要反复输主密码！讨厌！
- (2022-06-07) Oliver Hookins: Previous version was working fine. Now with 2.3.5 auto-fill fields never find any matching items, and the extension icon drop-down also doesn't find anything. I have to explicitly select an account in order to get any items, which means a lot more work every time I use it.
- (2022-06-06) lindseyanne uk: 1password is an excellent tool that works well, but i have one experience issue which is felt like a rough speed bump so that knocks off a star. i use many different chrome profiles to segregate various work and personal activities, and keep the extension active on most of them. it seems that every time an update goes out, 1password resets a very important setting that drives me nuts - specifically, instead of isolating auto-fill to the selected vault, it then tries to auto-fill from all vaults because it loses the selection. this is not a big deal if you only have one vault, but i have a few vaults of my own, plus a family account that i share with several family members (who have their own vaults, with my access for their convenience), as well as multiple work vaults for several projects. what i need is for chrome extensions to remember which vaults i selected, and not reset to "all" every time things update. otherwise, i have to tell ten profiles ten times to talk to the vault i want lest i accidentally autofill, say, my dads bank password instead of mine... or log in with personal credentials to work systems instead of my developer ones. please please please fix this. because of the update cycle and the latent detection across profiles, i see it almost every day on one profile or another and its a little maddening.
- (2022-06-02) christian castelberg: Leider auch sehr enttäuscht! Hatte Vollversion gekauft und jetzt herrscht Abozwang! Nutzte 1Password jahrelang mit viel Freude! Und jetzt das! Schade die Entwicklung!
- (2022-06-02) St L: Really bad as a password manager, the worst extension I have unlocked the Mac desktop app but I still need to enter my password to unlock my extension. Is your product manager really using this extension? I suspect they have never used this extension. This problem has been going on for months on macOS
- (2022-05-31) Aleksei Sultrekov: The previous extension was better. This one has an extra login process and lacks features such as pop-up mode and opening the application on the desktop. Also, this extension sometimes fails to fill in the password and asks for extra steps/clicks.
- (2022-05-31) Виталий Попов: Познакомился с приложением в сентябре 2021, в принципе нормальное приложение для семьи или как личное, но очень неудобное для корпоративного использования (очень неудобное добавление и редактирование пользователей на конкретном пк, если человек зашел к коллеге без регистрации он не сможет получить доступ к своим паролям). Не интуитивная, старшее поколение ее вообще не воспринимает и не пользуется. Нет обучения ни роликов, ни мануалов для пользователей. И со всем этим можно мириться, но не с тем что программа после января 2022 года стала работать в браузере через 10-20 раз, окошки бесконечной загрузки... из-за этого, кто еще раньше пользовался у меня на предприятии этой программой, бросили работу с ней. П.С. Приложение для ПК работает исправно, но по факту оно бесполезно т.к. работает с серверами этой проги, как и приложение для браузера, прямой связи у них нету. Если бы реализовали прямую связь или вообще клиент серверное приложение для локальных сетей было бы интересней. а так на удаление...
- (2022-05-30) Felipe Venturini: Uso o 1Password desde 2016 e é simplesmente fantástico utilizar este aplicativo! Vale cada centavo!
- (2022-05-30) Leo Phillips: Gone downhill badly, v2.3.4 has become a real pain in the backside. If I try and load the extension, most of the time it's stick on 'Loading' indefinitely. Occasionally it takes aaaaaages to load. Once in a while it will actually let me log in and perform an action. Behaviour is the same in spite of how many tabs I have running, how often I reload Chrome or restart my laptop. Getting to the stage where I have to question whether I continue paying for the app.
- (2022-05-29) djmundn: The browser extension used to be key, since the release of 1Password 7 it has gotten horrible. Just like the Mac App, will not stay with them for too long anymore if nothing changes. Greetings from a day-1 user.
- (2022-05-29) Barry Smyth: The extension doesn't work most of the time. It takes a long time to load (once you click it in the task bar) and sometimes it just doesn't work at all.
- (2022-05-28) Ricardo Aquino: Péssimo. A extensão não carrega.
- (2022-05-27) Kelly Rao: Nice app
- (2022-05-27) no life no game: chrome extension not support auto fill
- (2022-05-23) Tori: It worked fine at first, now every time I try to log in, it opens tabs continuously prompting me to enter my password. I keep having to restart my computer because closing the browser does not work: the tabs keep opening when I close the browser and reopen it.
- (2022-05-23) Brian Boccia: The old extension isn't working anymore and the new extension is worse to use. I see the 1Password icon in the login fields, but it just tells you to use the toolbar icon. And when I do, there's no TouchId option for that at all. The macOS menu-bar icon doesn't even seem to know that the Chrome extension is installed, since it's still asking me to install it. I like the old extension that just worked with the desktop app better. Can we just go back to that?
- (2021-07-01, v:2.0.4) Richard Randolph: locks out almost every time I put the computer to sleep, which is a pain.
How do I keep that from happening?
- (2021-06-30, v:2.0.4) Péter Kadlót: No account
Hello, Previously this extension was working well without an account, just using my vault and the desktop app. I am not planning to make an account as I am relying on dropbox to sync my vaults. I am greatly disappointed by this dark pattern and would like you to consider adding back the normal functionality, without forcing anyone to sign up. Thanks for your consideration, Peter Kadlot
- (2021-06-29, v:2.0.2) Thomas F: Mac TouchID in Chrome
Hi, since I'm using 1password, the Chrome extension always did accept TouchID to unlock but now I'm forced to type my password which is about 100 characters long. Is there any way to make this work like before. If not I think I'll switch to another password manager provider. Thanks!
- (2021-06-26, v:2.0.2) Royal Academy of Dance Thailand: 1password stand alone
Since 2 weeks the extension in Chrome stopped working. I had 1password manager for years working like a charm, but suddenly the extension also disappeared from my Chrome and Safari browser. After reinstalling several times the problem still exists. No Icon in the extension bar.
- (2021-06-25, v:2.0.2) C. Miller: Browser extensions are not opening
using Chrome browser extensions....2.0.2. 1password doesn't' open up. It pops up and just spins saying that it's loading. It never loads. Seem to be very spotty...the only consistent way I can access 1paaword is by opening up the actual application. I'm running Windows 10 enterprise
- (2021-06-21, v:2.0.2) Iago P: Bad native integration
I'm using macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 and the extension doesn't is working well with the 1password macOS app. The browser is always requesting to press CTRL+SHIFT+X to unlock the vault. Some weeks ago, I was just using the main macOS app for everything Now, the autofill always opens a new tab from the main app, but it works pretty well on firefox and just fills the inputs.
- (2021-06-16, v:2.0.2) Peter ONeill Jr: Touch ID ?
Weird that Touch ID was working for a couple of days and now it is not working again. Was there a roll back on this feature?
- (2021-06-13, v:2.0.2) Jo Hawke: Mac Face ID?
I can use facial recognition to log into the Mac app, but not for the Chrome app on my Mac. Are you working on this?
- (2021-06-11, v:2.0.2) Sprinkler Warehouse: 1Password Extension Not Loading
Downloaded the chrome extension, but when I hit CTRL+SHIFT+X to put in my master password for the extension, nothing happens. It just opens up and states its loading but doesn't every leave me the opportunity to add my password in there to use.
- (2021-06-11, v:2.0.2) Daniel Vašek: Extension legacy version
Hello, is there any way to downgrade extension back to legacy version? I used to just use my shortcut to fill a form, but it no longer works. I have to click the icon and "open 1password" instead and it's really annoying. Another problem I have, when login has only one field for username without password (password field is visible after submiting username), it wont offer me to fill in the password at all.
- (2021-06-11, v:2.0.2) Rafael Marquez: Chrome new ext. does not show my primary vault.
New Ext. only shows me my personal vault and I cannot change it to my primary which sync. with dropbox. How can I fix this? The old ext. allows me to use my primary vault.
- (2021-06-08, v:2.0.2) Chris Martinez: TouchID inconsistency works
I have TouchID turned on as the way to unlock 1Password on my MacBook when using Chrome. This works as expected on the desktop application (TouchID unlocks passwords and I have to enter my master password every 2 weeks). However, the Chrome extension almost never allows me to use TouchID to unlock it, regardless of settings. Out of nowhere it worked as expected for 2 days then it was back to enter my password every 10 minutes - it makes the extension pretty useless.
- (2021-06-07, v:2.0.2) Edith Janmaat: inschrijven mislukt
Ik kom niet verder met inschrijven; email en verificatiecode ingevoerd...dan kom ik niet verder. ik kom weer terug bij het eerste scherm....
- (2021-06-06, v:2.0.2) Norman Nana: can't add 1pass to my chrome browser
I just signed up for 1pass but can't seem to add it to my chrome browser
- (2021-06-06, v:2.0.2) Joana Villar: There's no touch ID
Would be nice to activate the password through touch ID
- (2021-06-04, v:2.0.2) Kathy O'Dowd: Getting started
I would love to speak with someone who could give me a little guidance on getting started on changing my pw's. Once I know how to start, I can take it and run with it. Is it possible to speak with someone?
- (2021-06-04, v:2.0.2) bry smith: need 2 new passwords
plz help me get new passwords for my 2 gmail accnts a/s/a/p, i have 6933 emails to cull out, an i just spent 3 days trying to get new ones
- (2021-06-02, v:2.0.2) Stuart Geers: stuck at unlocking
have to remove the extension and re-add it just to get in
- (2021-06-01, v:2.0.1) Юрий Шуляковский: One-time passwords problem
One-time passwords are no longer automatically copied to the clipboard. You have to copy them manually and then paste them. Google Chrome 91.0.4472.77 1Password 2.0.1
- (2021-05-31, v:2.0.1) FELIX VILLA: Español.
Por favor traduzcan al español sus paginas. Gracias!
- (2021-05-30, v:2.0.1) Eddie Lombardi: Chrome Login Issue Work Around - one possible fix
Like some of you, after the latest update, I could no longer log into my Chrome extension. It worked fine on Edge. I tried many remove and reinstalls with no luck. Clearing cookies was no help either. I suspected that what it was doing was defaulting to the wrong password account, in my case, the extension was trying to log me into the .com site whereas my account is with the .ca site. I checked settings (right clicked on the Password extension icon) and saw an option called "Integrate with App". I turned it off. Tried to login and it took me to the app page login. At the bottom of this page you will see an option to change the app site you log in to. It defaults to the .com site. I changed it to .ca, entered my details (You will need your secret key). Once I was in, I installed the extension from the app, re-enabled the "integrate with app" option (as a test) and it worked fine. Looks like this will fix the same issue on Firefox as that extension also has the option to "integrate with app". Interestingly, Edge does not and I never had problem with Edge.
- (2021-05-30, v:2.0.1) Brett: No Unlock with Fingerprint Option
How do I enable the option to open the 1Password extension with the fingerprint scanner on my Macbook?
- (2021-05-29, v:2.0.1) Greg Bedenkop: 1Password Extension
I finally found that the extension was able to be "pinned" to Chrome so it is visible. Clicking on the "puzzle" piece showed that 1Password extension was installed. Clicking pin made it visible.
- (2021-05-28, v:2.0.1) phorest bateson: How do I now use the Chrome extension?
Chrome extension now not working - all it does is open the 1P website asking me to log in. I don't have an account, I use stand-alone 1P app. Thanks for any help. Mac, Mojave, Chrome Version 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (x86_64)
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Shop Headcovers: Extension and Desktop App - Solution
I believe I finally figured it out. After deleting both the desktop app and Google and Firefox extensions several times to no avail I 1) I deleted the Chrome app. 2) Deleted the desktop app by going to Control Panel>Uninstall Programs> and uninstalled 1Password. Then 2) I went to the Start Menu in the bottom left of my computer and typed in %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password to find my app data, and opened it. Then moved the folder named data to the Recycle Bin. I reinstalled the desktop app from 1password.com. Installed the Chrome app and it worked. Hope this helps.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Rob Rogers: Missing Automatic Lock settings
Hello - Since the new update, the option to disable auto-lock is missing now. This is super inconvenient as the whole reason I have 1 password is so I don't have to continue to type passwords. Now I just have to always unlock it, even when I'm active on my browser. Any ideas? Thanks.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Shop Headcovers: Extension - Works on Firefox
The Firefox extension works for me. I can't get the Chrome extension to work no matter how many times I uninstall and install it.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Ron Kessler: Chrome query
The new 1Password in the browser button says "Remove from Chrome." Do I want to do that?
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Eddie Lombardi: Chrome extension no longer working
The chrome extension will no longer accept the master password. It works on every other browser and the actually account, just not on chrome. I think what's happening is that the extension is defaulting to the .com site whereas I am registered with the .ca (Canada) site. There's no way to change that at the login in screen.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Angleton Auto Sales: cant login anymore on extension
cant login with the extension anymore to access passwords. using brave and the main site works no problems have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, updated browser, restarted computer, and updated browser etc. Lots of wasted time already, other options are starting to look a lot more attractive.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Stuart Geers: App issues since update
since most recent update after a period of time will spin on unlocking and is unusable until removing the extension and re-adding it. have had to remove and re-add twice already.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Jessica Hoffman: What is even happening
This app has worked flawlessly for years.... all the sudden it does not. :( I rely on this! When I push the keyboard shortcut, both the desktop and browser apps popup (previously only the browser extension would) and the browser one freezes up and won't do anything. I need the browser extension for work. I hope they fix this soon!
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Cynthia Standridge: ditto doesn't let me login!
New browser extension that I was prompted to download today does not let me login!! WHAT??
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Amanda Freberg: Browser Update Doesn't Log In
The updated browser extension let me enter my password to log in once, but nothing happened. It no longer even lets me enter my password, even after a restart.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Kevin Gallagher: I cannot log in.
I am unable to log on to 1Password Google Chrome Extension. Please advise?
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Jannie Johansen: Logon problems
Master password suddenly not working. Using chrome and windows. Never had this problem before, and I can still logon to main site.
- (2021-05-27, v:2.0.0) Isabella Pieri: Can't log in - Same Issue
I'm also having the same problem. I'm not able to login via the extension. It was automatically updated, current version is 7.7.805
- (2021-05-26, v:2.0.0) Shop Headcovers: Can't log in - Same Issue
I have the same issue. Just upgraded to 7.7.805. My master password is not accepted in the Chrome extension and on my Iphone. It still works fine on the main site.
- (2021-05-26, v:2.0.0) Tim Breemersch: Can't login
Just upgraded to 7.7.805. My master password is not accepted in the Chrome extension. It still works fine on the main site, on my phone and in Firefox.
- (2021-05-26, v:2.0.0) Nat S: ログインできない
- (2021-05-25, v:2.0.0) Jerry Norman: Unable to add tags
I am unable to tag entries in 1Password. When I first started using 1Password a few months ago I successfully imported from LastPass, including a large group of tags. Today I created a new website entry in 1Password and tried to drag it to an existing tag but it doesn't drop onto the tag. In edit mode for the new website entry I can type the desired tag but when I save it creates a new tag rather than referencing the existing tag of the same name. I looked at the YouTube video for tagging and am doing the drag/drop correctly. I am on the latest version of Chrome on latest version of Windows 10 Pro.
- (2021-05-18, v:1.24.3) M B: No Touch ID
Why is there no Touch ID in the Chrome extension? I saw the previous response saying you could install the Beta but I don't see an option for a beta in 1Password 7.8.2.
- (2021-05-11, v:1.24.2) Hugh Brace: Reload the page to use this extension
Hi there, The 1password Chrome extension has been working perfectly for me until about two or three weeks ago. Now, every time I try to use the extension to log into a website, the logo is surrounded by a circle, and when clicking on it I get the message "Reload page to use this extension". I usually have to reload the page two or three times before it starts working. Any idea how I can solve this? I am on version 1.24.2, Chrome Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (arm64). Thanks a lot!
- (2021-05-11, v:1.24.2) Sally Hampton: 1password
Hi, I am a long time customer and have version 6.8.9 (68900) from the Apple mac store. My chrome browser extension was working fine until today but couldn't get it to open so I removed it and reinstalled, which has been the fix in the past when this has happened. Now, for the first time, it is not just reopening with my desktop app open but is asking me to sign in to an account with codes and things I don't have. I don't want to buy the version 7 yet, as I don't use my computer enough to justify it. I am retired and do very little on computer. How can I get the version I had to work?
- (2021-05-08, v:1.24.2) Ashton M: Dark Mode
Software seems to be working well so far in Brave, but one pet peeve gripe I have is that the password field that pops up is bright white which I hate. Would be very nice if there was a dark mode for the browser extension, as well as the windows app.
- (2021-05-07, v:1.24.2) Lucy Higgins: should I remove Chrome ... why is that an option ??? do I remove or NOT
Do you recommend to remove chrome .... Im confused why the option is present TO REMOVE CHROME
- (2021-05-05, v:1.24.2) Scott DeLoach: Touch ID not available in new Chrome extension
Prior to the recent Chrome upgrade, I used the 1Password app in conjunction with the 1Password extension and would unlock 1Password using my Touch ID. Now with the new Chrome update, and new Chrome 1Password extension (which no longer works in conjunction with the 1Password app), I am no longer able to unlock using my Touch ID and have to type in the master password. Are there any plans to update the 1Password Chrome extension to allow me to unlock it using Touch ID?
- (2021-05-03, v:1.24.1) Ben Wille: Chrome Extension not working anymore
Since your update my chrome extension isn't working. I purchased 1 password forever ago when it was a one time pay option. Now to use the chrome extension it says I have to have the monthly subscription. Any way I can re download the old extension?
- (2021-05-01, v:1.24.1) Brenda Nuetzman: 1PasswordFamily
Please discontinue my whole account. I am not ready for this complicated program. Thank you.
- (2021-04-26, v:1.24.1) Dennis Capulong: Install 1Password Version 6.8.9 Brave browser extension in OS X Big Sur.
I am happily using 1Password Version 6.8.9. Now I have to reinstall my OS (OS X Big Sur) & now I cannot install the browser extension. How can I install the browser extension that it will work with my current 1Password version?