Protect and autofill passwords with the world's most trusted and #1 downloaded secure password manager and digital vault.
- (2020-01-22) Chris Lotz: I use it on Windows, Iphone and IPAD. Works great...love it!
- (2020-01-21) Fatima Tucker: I'm an accountant and I have so many software passwords that it makes it impossible to keep up with and make them complex enough not to be hacked. I love Keeper, it has changed a lot for me. I recommend it to all of my business clients! Thanks Keeper team!
- (2020-01-19) Christoph Weller: Excellent produit. Fiable et stable.
- (2020-01-18) Linda Guhe: Love it. Keeps me sane!
- (2020-01-18) 中澤鉄男: 無料版のパスワードマネージャーを使っていましたが、こっちの方が良さそうです。 無料版でありながら、英語ではありますが、チャットでのサービス等も有り、とても良いと思います。
- (2020-01-18) Roger Keats: I use it with everything even my phone and work computer. Love it and strongly recommend for everyone
- (2020-01-18) Rush: ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. I have been using this for many years now
- (2020-01-17) Claudio Bracci: Ottima.
- (2020-01-16) Rufus Firefly: WAY better than the competition (which I've tried). I tried LastPass, Dashlane and some others but I couldn't figure them out and there was NO customer support. When I installed Keeper I had a minor glitch that was solved instantly (versus days) via their online chat!
- (2020-01-16) Ed Gabriel: I think I've tried them all but Keeper is the one I've stayed with!!!
- (2020-01-16) Jose Lorente: Excelente aplicación para guardar contraseñas. Se puede utilizar en múltiples plataformas, tiene auto rellenado de datos, generador de contraseñas, varias funciones de seguridad y una interfaz simple pero completa. Recomendable 100%.
- (2020-01-15) Laura Straub: I have always been leery of using a password manager but I am quickly becoming a fan of Keeper. Being able to have it in my phone is a huge plus because now I have all my passwords with me everywhere I go. I am slowly updating all my lame overused passwords to more secure ones using Keeper. Thanks!
- (2020-01-15) Chelby Wade- Cooper: Its great! I love that I only need to remember 1 password. The functionality of Keeper is efficient and excellent. Thank you. Great Customer Service, fast and friendly.
- (2020-01-15) Oswaldo Garcia: I have used this application and it has worked as intended.
- (2020-01-15) Fran Xcl: This program is very easy to use. Easy to edit and secure. Use it daily.
- (2020-01-14) kkinney184: I'm fussy, and I think this is a great app!
- (2020-01-13) Jessica Phillips: Our family has been using Keeper for a couple of years now. It has been reliable and the browser auto fill feature and password generator has saved me time over and over again. I like that I can login to Keeper with my master password or my thumbprint. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, whether or not they were tech-savvy.
- (2020-01-13) Lori Collins Houck: I use Chrome. Keeper works well and allows me to feel more secure about my on-line information. All my passwords are a minimum of 12 characters with a random combination of lower case, upper case, numbers, and symbols. It is easy to edit if a site does not allow certain symbols or the default 16 character password that Keeper sets.
- (2020-01-11) Vicki Nielsen: My husband and I are thrilled that we can share passwords. The app makes it much easier to login, anywhere, anytime since the vault is shared across all our devices.
- (2020-01-11) Mr Dodo: Nach kurzer Einfindung und dem erstmaligen Einpflegen aller Passwörter eine große erleichterung.
- (2020-01-10) Josiah Criswell: Quality tool, a bit of a pain to integrate at first, but incredible overall.
- (2020-01-10) Tony Davis: Keeper is fantastic. I has eliminated so much wasted time trying to make up and remember passwords. I couldn't live without it now.
- (2020-01-09) Christopher Gonzales: Very useful product - been using it for the last few years. The only problem I experience is the frequent issues from the extensions in the web browsers.
- (2020-01-09) Enrico Paolo Sanjust di Teulada: Ormai indispensabile e insostituibile
- (2020-01-08) Esmae Redwana: My Passwords never feel safer! And I don't have to remember all the passwords, it keeps it safe FOR me! Just need to remember one simple password to login at keeper and BOOM. My problems of forgeting my passwords are long gone!
- (2020-01-20, v:14.0.1) Carl Baehr: Auto Fill
how do I disable autofill? Can I disable on select sites?
- (2020-01-06, v:12.6.4) Sherri Sexon: I forgot to renew my subscription!
How do i renew my subscription. Will my old passwords saved still be there
- (2019-12-20, v:12.6.4) Joseph Bistryski: install in protected Browser
I've begun using Kaspersky protected Browser but when I do I am unable to use Password Keeper on websites. Is there a way to do that?
- (2019-12-17, v:12.6.3) Laurance Eustis III: get tutorial
I am new to this and dont know what to do first. saw a guide but cant find it now LARRY
- (2019-12-10, v:12.6.2) Felix Weber: SSO connection issue with new keeper chrome extension (12.5.9)
Hi, we currently facing SSO issues with the newest released version (12.5.9) you can logon to keeper itself and you will get the SSO connection window, however the keeper extension is still not showing "connected" - it will remain with a red dot so acting as you are not logged in
- (2019-12-04, v:12.5.9) Fermin Alonzo: Error en Google Chrome
Me sale un mensaje de Error: Actualice la aplicación Keeper. Descargue la versión más reciente desde la tienda de aplicaciones o desde nuestro sitio web, o si utiliza una aplicación basada en navegador, vuelva a cargar la página o borre la caché del navegador. Ayuda.
- (2019-11-22, v:12.5.9) Stephen Sun: I just signed up and forgot my master password
Am I out of luck? Or can I have it reset.
- (2019-11-22, v:12.5.9) John Thompson: Mobile Biometrics stopped working.
Mobile Biometrics stopped working 3 - 4 weeks ago. Is there going to be a resolution soon.
- (2019-11-04, v:12.5.8) neoron貧乏モデラー: KEEPERの使い方 問い合わせ
- (2019-10-18, v:12.5.8) Ccgreen: DOES KEEPERFILL ALLOW MACBOOK TOUCH ID
When I launch Keeperfill extension I don't see a way to use Touch ID on the password as I could with 1Password Extension. Does Touch ID work on the extension? Thank you.
- (2019-10-06, v:12.5.7) Victor Garza: github owner victor perez garza ,,,,,,zendesk owner steven drakes
tired hacker open private lock key disturbing putting in danger stealing docsighn linkin jamie struktz
- (2019-08-21, v:12.5.1) Lynn Doyle: Keeper Program not entering passwords when requested to do so
My chrome extension stopped working and I cannot figure out how to resolve it; eventhough I click on the Keeper icon when I need to put in a password, nothing happens.
- (2019-08-20, v:12.5.1) Corey Minor: chrome plug in won't install
my chrome extension stopped working and now won't re-install. i have totally removed chrome and re-installed with no luck.
- (2019-07-31, v:12.4.1) William Ledfford: Keeper
It is telling me to upgrade at store. I am on your website and every other place i can think of and there is no upgrade.
- (2019-07-24, v:12.4.1) Harvey Back: trial
i thought that keeper basic was free and the premium was extra i was disappointed when i went to log in and was told i had to purchase premium fortunately i have last pass and dashlane who only require payment for premium i did like keeper..
- (2019-07-22, v:12.4.1) Benjamin Shumaker: Deploying through the Enterprise
Is it possible to get an install that we can push out to all users. We have our users locked down and they cannot download the extension. Or is there a direct link for the install? Trying to figure out how we can deploy Keeper plugin on our network without having to get Chrome Console.