LastPass, an award-winning password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device.
LastPass puts you in control of your online life – making it easy to keep your critical information safe and secure so you can access it whenever you want, wherever you are. Save all your passwords, addresses, credit cards and more in your secure vault and LastPass will automatically fill in your information when you need it. Stop wasting time getting locked out of accounts or filling passwords and forms online – LastPass simplifies your daily online tasks while keeping you and your family secure. All your data, where you need it: - Store usernames and passwords and LastPass will log you in automatically - Fill forms quickly by saving your addresses, credit card numbers and more - Save passports, insurance cards and anything else you want to keep safe - All your data is available on any device for free - Anything you save on one device is instantly synced on all your other devices Protect yourself from breaches: - LastPass Security Dashboard provides and overview of your weak and reused passwords and how to improve them - LastPass dark web monitoring alerts you if your information is at risk - Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones - Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication Simplify your life: - Never forget another password - Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing! - Securely share your passwords with friends and family - Only worry about one master password Only you know your master password, and only you can access your vault. Your master password is never shared with LastPass. That’s why millions of people and businesses trust LastPass to keep their information safe. We protect your data at every step. Learn about more features and get LastPass Password Manager for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and Opera from www.LastPass.com
- (2020-09-18) Eric Martinez: This extension to Chrome is so frustrating. Every two or three days, it stops working entirely. No response to websites. So you have to uninstall it and install it again. I have to do it so often, I can get it done in two minutes, but it's frustrating to have to do, especially when you're in a hurry. I've looked on multiple forums and there seems to be no fix to this deal-breaker of a problem.
- (2020-09-18) ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ: I love LastPass but with recent update after login my vault opens instead of closing the login tab and going back to the webpage I needed to login. How can I fix this?
- (2020-09-17) Jontie Wakeham: I have had a paid account wtih Lastpass for years. I love the product, but this extension has become so slow and doesn't work half the time in Chrome. Not sure what has been done, it's like a cache or memory limit is reached or something if the browser is left open for a couple of days.
- (2020-09-17) Natalia Ginzburg: ALL MY PASSWORDS GOT HACKED BECAUSE OF LASTPASS!
- (2020-09-17) Zoë Reijinga: Sinds kort werkt de extensie niet meer. Bij elke website kan ik er niet gebruik van maken ook, hij reageert ook niet meer als ik erop klik
- (2020-09-17) Sam Williams: The extension regularly becomes unresponsive. I have to remove it from chrome and add it back on to make it work properly.
- (2020-09-16) Pramit Shah: The app needs configuration improvements. looks like it is starting to get bugged because of chrome application update. If not solved the app might just go down a flush
- (2020-09-16) Allen Ee: Web app (Vault) and service: great Authenticator: great Chrome extension: BUGGY Chrome extension stops working "arbitrarily" (haven't figured out trigger conditions). The only way to get it working again is to remove, re-install, and sign-in again. This happens roughly once a week. Chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (Build 18362.1082)
- (2020-09-16) Alan Gow: When it works it is great however it keeps just stopping working so I need to remove the extension, then install the extension again, then sometimes after logging in again it works. Sometimes I need to do this several times or restart my computer before I can get it running again. When you are busy and need to get into a site, and this happens it is a real pain. Why does it do this?
- (2020-09-15) Seyed Sajad: It does not work at all, I could not even login even once and none of the recovery methods was even close to show any sign of progress. Total failure.
- (2020-09-14) Adelmo A. Martins: Faz de maneira medíocre o que está oferecendo. Não sei que razão alguém ainda pagaria pela versão premium. Anos de uso e ficou vários dias insistindo para eu mudar a senha mestre, ao mudar em seguida perdi o acesso. LIXO. Excluirei a extensão e já bloqueio qualquer mensagem vindo desta empresa chulé.
- (2020-09-13) David Haskell: So tired of dealing with all of LastPass's problems. Need to stop being lazy and move to another password manager as I've been wanting to since it was acquired by LogMeIn. Since I've been trying to get LastPass to work in Chrome for the last 20 minutes or so I felt compelled to come here and write a review warning you against ever getting involved with LastPass. LastPass plugin is completely unresponsive right now and this isn't uncommon. Tried restarting Chrome several times, removing and re-installing the LastPass extension, etc. Can't get it to load at all. Have dealt with sync and other issues and just not worth the hassle.
- (2020-09-12) N33cro: Really dreadful experience. Recorded my password wrong multiple times. what good is a password manager that cant remember passwords
- (2020-09-12) Caroline Watson: Very Good
- (2020-09-11) Dave Mitchell: Next chrome update today breaks Last Pass.... You people need to download Canary Chrome and prevent these from breaking after updates. But...... just fix it. Play the song.... "I hate you, I love you...."
- (2020-09-11) Sachin Vinod: Is it safe to use chrome extension in microsoft edge?
- (2020-09-11) Mohammed Alsubaie: جدا ممتاز
- (2020-09-11) FDS Final Data Solutions: I hate it, it starts crashing for last 6 months, once its crashed, I have to reinstall it. going to use any other one.
- (2020-09-10) Taylor Wood: Regularly stops working for several days at a time.
- (2020-09-10) Yuri Gum: "Add" button isn't working, when you specify folder where credentials will be saved. https://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=375845
- (2020-09-06) NRIG Chair: I have used to use this all the time and it was great. The extension on CHROME is brutal and works maybe 25% of the time. I have to uninstall and reinstall basically every week. I click on the icon and nothing happens. It's just defunct. I'm done with this program for now and will likely look for another password manager b/c it's just SUCH A headache. It used to work really well.
- (2020-09-06) John Eidref Patawaran: It's pretty ok. But the recovery is a pain in the back.
- (2020-09-05) Bob Yunk: I have used LastPass for 6-7 years. I'm not sure what others are complaining about. From day 1 seven years ago until today, it has worked flawlessly. Some of the complaints I read are just settings the user hasn't discovered (RTFM). I use it across multiple browsers, across multiple accounts, and across multiple countries. It has never once, NOT ONCE, ever prevented me from logging in with my master password. All you have to do to confirm my experience is read professional reviewers opinions and you will always find LastPass in the top few password managers year after year.
- (2020-09-05) Zach M: Fix Forcing Right-Click options having LassPass and no way to disable.
- (2020-09-05) Samuel Caraballo: Muy buena app, le falta mejorar un poco más, pero es buena aplicación en general
- (2020-09-18, v:4.56.1) Alan Camarigg: Where are you?
Hello, is anyone there? Like other users, I've been using Last Pass now for many years. For a couple of weeks now, I've been forced to log in repeated sometimes forced to type in Last Pass log-in information 2 or 3 times - reeaaalllly annoying!!! Now, the extension is not working at all. I've re-installed several times, and the extension icon just drops out of the extension icon bar at the top of the browser. I don't know if you've all decided that you need a late fall vacation, but you owe us, your paying customers, an explanation!! What's going on? I see some of the problem reports were appearing a couple of days ago. Are you or are you not working on this? More importantly, was your system hacked? Do we need to be concerned? Wake up guys!! We need some feedback from you!
- (2020-09-18, v:4.56.1) Donna Totten: Last Pass is not usable for many of your users
You need to get on this! Why is the extension not helping? (That was the only suggestion I got from the Last Pass email - fix your extension) Please send us an email ASAP and tell us what is going on - these are our passwords and bank accounts - very valuable information that we trusted you with!
- (2020-09-17, v:4.56.1) Missy Blaylock: cannot login or reset master password
I have been using last pass for years and I updated my computer and now I cannot login. It tells me the Master password is incorrect. When I tried going into my phone to reset the password it tell me the password is inccorect and cannot be reset. i tried the password recovery and it tells me the extentions have not been installed which they have. I tried resetting it back to the previous password but it tells me theres no password changed ever been made which is true. I tried resetting it to the only password its ever been and it says i cannot set the password to the previous password. how can i get back into my account????
- (2020-09-17, v:4.56.1) Phlerbert E: Cannot log in
A number of weeks ago I noticed my Lastpass master password showing up on another of my saved sites. Now I cannot login and when I try account recovery it tells me I have not loaded the extension. Yeah! I have!! Am ready to can you guys and go to Keeper unless you can help.
- (2020-09-16, v:4.56.1) Pramit Shah: the app needs an update (this is a suggestion and a Problem)
It seems that the problem in the application software has been rising up an issue because of chrome update and that is making the application unable to save passwords... and since your last update. there has been no change. If you are looking for a supporter or more people to know and use about this application I can help you with that... But device's application to protect passwords might need to tighten up. If you are looking for more recognition i can help.
- (2020-09-16, v:4.56.1) Yvonne Robertson: Cannot login from Chrome
The extension does not open in Chrome. It seems that I am not the only person affected, so please correct the problem. Perhaps I have become too reliant on LastPass as I have all my sensitive passwords stored in your program.
- (2020-09-16, v:4.56.1) thevioletdivide: Can't log in on Chrome
I haven't been able to log into LastPass at all in Chrome, was wondering if it was just me (as I literally just reinstalled my OS and all software), but from the recent comments it looks like I'm not the only one having these issues. When I attempt to login on Chrome, it tells me that it couldn't contact the server and to check my internet connection. The 'net is working fine. If I try to go directly to lastpass.com I get "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" and then "lastpass.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to lastpass.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be lastpass.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged. You cannot visit lastpass.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later."
- (2020-09-16, v:4.56.1) Nancy Windham: extension is not working
The extension in Chrome and Edge is not working at all. It either won't do anything when you click on it, or if you are able to log in, nothing happens and it won't expand to manually or autofill passwords. This has me ready to look for another system and I've been a Last Pass user for 6 years.
- (2020-09-15, v:4.56.0) Richard Cardran: Dying in Chrome
Visible non-working Chrome Extension Icon, but not functional. Removed, reinstalled only to find it crashes when launched, not even showing on Chrome.
- (2020-09-15, v:4.56.0) Tracy Dennis: Package is invalid: 'CRX_SIGNATURE_VERIFICATION_FAILED'.
Trying to install the plugin on Chrome, get the following error, please advise. Works fine on Edge but I don't really want to use that browser. Package is invalid: 'CRX_SIGNATURE_VERIFICATION_FAILED'.
- (2020-09-13, v:4.56.0) Richard Mason: email
I cannot get my email - I was hacked and I changed my password and added another email but I cannot fet any thing to come thru to my email
- (2020-09-13, v:4.56.0) Nancy Perosio: Install failure?
I followed the directions to install onto Google Chrome but it came back and said it had no Internet connection which is not possible as my desktop computer is hooked directly to the modem. When I go to login it does not recognize my email and password. I don't think the install completed - is it possible that it is because I am using a username that does not have admin rights to download?
- (2020-09-10, v:4.56.0) Tomáš Trbola: New extension, cannot fill in login form
Hi, I have newest version of lastpass extension for chrome, but I cannot login. I cannot click into the input fields for email and password, it just freezes completely. I have tried to reinstall the extension but no luck so far
- (2020-09-09, v:4.56.0) Joseph Paull Liebersbach: Last pass extension not working
The extension has not been working for the last week or so, and when I click the extension button at the top right in my window, it doesn't do anything, or bring anything up. This renders me useless when accessing sites that I do not have admin control over. When I hit launch from the lastpass website, nothing autoloads either.
- (2020-09-09, v:4.55.0) Hinson Stephens: Would like option to store based on full hostname rather than just domain name.
We support a lot of different customer and many have the same domain (for instance ticketsocket.com) and also we login to the database, website, admin portal, etc. on the same domain. As it is now, sometimes I end up with over 40 username/passwords on the login page. This also occurs because we have a lot of tools such as jira, atlassian, confluence, etc with different logins and we have same problem with too many to choose from sometimes.
- (2020-09-09, v:4.55.0) Shopno Rasel: Extensions Adding Problem.
When to add some extensions (like: Last Pass, Hola vpn, Grammarly for Chrome, Google Translate etc.), that doesn't work (UC browser). It Shows : An error has occurred ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Download interrupted Reload Close
- (2020-09-07, v:4.55.0) Maria: cannot see my passwords for my accounts in my vault
I use to be able to tap my edit button on an account in my vault and tap the eye next to the password and my password would be revealed. Now nothing happens the password does not reveal itself. This has caused me quite a few problems as I am not able to log into websites even though LastPass has signed in with the password. It is stated that my password is wrong. Would you please let me know how to solve this issue or if I can't will you be able to solve this issue? It is happening on my desktop, laptop, and my android devices. Thank you, Maria
- (2020-09-07, v:4.55.0) Rachel Lail: Chrome extension not working
The extension for Chrome has been problematic for some time now. First it would cause abnormal usage, now it is just black (in Chrome) and won't store passwords or autofill. Very disappointed, as my family relies on LastPass for password protection. Please address this issues.
- (2020-09-05, v:4.55.0) Donna Endres: how to I get it?!
I paid and am trying to download the app. I see nothing to click for downloading. Only "Remove from Chrome." Where do I click to download this app?! I am on an iMac.
- (2020-09-04, v:4.55.0) Moisey Oysgelt: Chrome update
Windows hows 10 , Prof 64 bits After each Chrome update i need to reinstall Last pass Extension
- (2020-09-03, v:4.55.0) Sean O'Neill: Extension goes black
Either LastPass doesn't fill in the Username or Password, or the extension goes black. What's up???
- (2020-09-03, v:4.55.0) Andrew Zareck: Extension not working
All of a sudden the chrome extension is not working. Deleted and re-installed to no avail. Just updated Mac to 10.15.6. Was this the problem?
- (2020-09-03, v:4.55.0) Peter Jones: Plugin is black
Hi, I can't get the plugin to work at all on the chrome bar. It went black some time ago, I removed and reinstalled the app but it's still black and is not working. I. checked the setting and everything seems ok. What should I do next?
- (2020-09-02, v:4.55.0) William Manca: Moved to new computer
Can't get Lastpass installed properly, lost master password and cant get extension for chrome. I'm a current customer.
- (2020-09-02, v:4.55.0) Domingo Fumero: LastPass Chrome extension ID
Hello, To be able to an Lastpass Chrome extension in my computer, I need to add the extension ID in registry editor (regedit). Is it possible to have it? Where can I find it? Thanks