LastPass, an award-winning password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device.
Only remember one password - your LastPass master password. Save all your usernames and passwords to LastPass, and it will autologin to your sites and sync your passwords everywhere you need them. "This robust password manager is a must-use free tool that supports multiple operating systems and browsers." - PCMag Editors' Choice Save Everything: - Store login usernames and passwords - Checkout fast by adding credit cards & shopping profiles - Attach docs, PDFs, images, audio, and more - Save any piece of data you need to keep secure and easy-to-find - Manage everything from a simple, searchable vault - Add, edit, view, delete, and organize your passwords Access Everywhere: - LastPass is free to use on any computer, laptop, phone or tablet - Install the LastPass browser extension on all computers - Login with the same LastPass account everywhere - Anything you save on one device is instantly available on all your other devices - Download LastPass to all your computers and get our app for your smartphone or tablet Improve Your Online Security: - Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones - Create new passwords as you sign up for sites - Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication - Use the LastPass security check to review your passwords and flag weak and duplicate passwords Simplify your life: - Never forget another password - Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember - Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing! - Securely share your passwords with friends and family - Only worry about one master password Only you know your master password, and only you can access your vault. Your master password is never shared with LastPass. That’s why millions of people and businesses trust LastPass to keep their information safe. We protect your data at every step. Learn about more features and get LastPass Password Manager for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and Opera from www.LastPass.com
- (2020-02-18) Samuel O Goodleave: sog,made
- (2020-02-18) Laura Morilla: No me ha funcionado bien
- (2020-02-18) Umberto Oliveira de Araújo Filho: Top!!!!
- (2020-02-17) Sarah Ory: I loved this app but lately it will not allow me to click and pull up my dashboard. I have to go to google and search "Lastpass login" to find the page to allow me to access my dashboard. I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times. It would be nice if this issue could be resolved...
- (2020-02-16) Marcelo Roberto: Para mim, o melhor sistema da categoria de organizadores de senhas. A única coisa que precisa melhor é o aplicativo para mobile. Tenho dificuldade em utilizar ele por lá mas, pela web, nota 1000!!!
- (2020-02-16) JL P: The latest update doesn't let me open the vault.
- (2020-02-15) Kristen R. Zampino: Hate It. Extension goes incognito and despite many uninstalls/reinstalls, and even clearing all browser history, cookies, cache, etc, it won't login or stay signed in in the background to auto fill.
- (2020-02-15) Laszlo Stadler: Too many issues. I was logged out again today and did not let me log in. I had no such issue on another computer with Chrome. Also the premium is too expensive. I would buy a family license for 1$ a month or so, but I won't pay more. It's not that great...
- (2020-02-15) Kết Nối Tân Dậu Toàn Cầu: Rất tuyệt nhưng gần đây hay tự động đăng xuất trên chrome .
- (2020-02-14) M S: No longer works. Useless.
- (2020-02-12) MULESKINNER 23V: OMG! I've been with LP for years (5 yrs) and I even paid the $36.00 to have 100% access to my LP account and now logging in is like hit or miss! It happens to me on Chrome, IE, FireFox and my cellphone. My home has over 100mps so speed should never be an issue. I'm sad to say I will be leaving LP very soon. I've been disappointed too many times to count. In a personal emergency I can't access my passwords that burns me up bc LP has been really reliable the first 3 yrs now I've moved on to another service. I'm going to miss LP. I even informed my soldiers on how convenient LP is for our line of duty, now I feel embarrassed. Loyalty is very crucial to me, I can no longer give my loyalty to LP. Like I previously said.....I'm going to miss LP. "Muleskinner 2-3 OUT"!
- (2020-02-12) B H: What happened? It doesn't work anymore. Have to keep going back in and changing the password. Used to be good. Now its trash.
- (2020-02-12) send second: начинаю писать мастер пароль а поле заполнения становится на красном фоне это система заранее мне говорит что я ввожу неправильный пароль хотя все верно , приходится удалять и заново переустанавливать и так 2 раза в месяц . уже заебало надо на другой переходить.
- (2020-02-09) Irben Gimz: Amazing but one HUGE issue. Almost like clockwork every 2 weeks or so, the extension fails and I can't click on it or open. It won't auto fill anything. Only fix is to remove the extension then reinstall. I've done this about ten times so far. Please fix this as its extremely annoying and makes the extension almost useless...
- (2020-02-09) Alan Bland: After many years I'm ready to give up on Lastpass. The ongoing bug right now for the past few weeks is that the extension does not honor the settings to automatically logout after a set period of time. If I forget to manually logout of Lastpass and I leave my computer unprotected for one minute, someone could have access to my passwords. Lastpass was very slow to acknowledge it and so far have not fixed it. Bugs like this come and go. The developers seem unable to fix a bug without introducing one or two others. Usually they're just annoying things, but this one is a severe security issue. Do they even have a suite of basic tests they run before each release?
- (2020-02-08) Daniel Russell: Three cheers for first to market IP that rests its entire success in the future on that designation!! I used to LOVE lastpass. I would praise this concept and the company to anyone who would listen. But the changes theyve made with version updates have caused me more headache than I think is reasonable. For example, if you (LP) are going to create 20 categories of websites in my vault, and automatically sort my passwords into them, then don't be so terrible at it. And holy hell, if I want to delete your category, does it really make sense that all the contents are deleted unless I move them out myself one by one?? Just one of several personal gripes with this horror show. There are better alternatives out there. Just Google "Lastpass vs" and you can find a better option.
- (2020-02-07) Curtis Ni: 更新完了没中文，好懵逼
- (2020-02-06) Fernando Bellincanta: Já foi melhor, faz mais de ano que tem algum bug bizarro que me obriga a ter de instalar e desinstalar periodicamente para funcionar corretamente.
- (2020-02-05) rakion99 -: no sirve para nada, para empezar al registrarme dure media hora intentandome registrar pero siempre me mandaba errores asta que use autoclicker y milagrosamente me registre y ni 1 correo me mandaron ni para confirmar el correo :v eso significa que es un sitio inseguro que cualquiera puede usar correos de otra gente, luego tube que instalar esta extension que solo hace chrome mas lento y que use mucha mas ram, y luego a cada rato me cierra la sesion y abre su pagina de que ya casi esta listo para usar............... total basura, luego intento usar una contraseña que me conpartieron y nomas abre la pagina pero no rellena nada... literalmente las contraseñas guardadas de Chrome son mejor y no molesta como lastpass jamas volvere a usar algo como esto no lo recomiendo para nada nomas pierden su tiempo y regalan sus contraseñas a extraños
- (2020-02-05) James Townsend: Will not log you out after time limit setting. I've uninstalled and re-installed the extension but it still does the same thing. Please help.
- (2020-02-04) Mark Perkins: I like this extension a lot, but I'm giving it one star for repeatedly botching updates. The latest version (4.41.0) is ignoring some of my settings again. In particular, the setting to log out of LastPass after some minutes (I use 5min) of inactivity is ignored. As others have said, this is a basic security issue, as it leaves me logged in forever unless I remember to log out manually.
- (2020-02-04) Rungwit J.: ดีมาก
- (2020-02-03) Константин Винниченко: Русский язык убрали, пишет обновление и висит, не обновляет One Moment...LastPass is updating. Далее бесконечно крутит, ничего не происходит. Разве что создал море копий логинов и паролей, нет смысла разгребать, так как создаст снова. Было приложение на Windows теперь его тоже нет.
- (2020-02-03) Young Kwok: 虽然现在没有中文了，对于我这种不想记那么多密码的懒人来说，还是神器！一直都在用，现在已经离不开了~
- (2020-02-02) Gregor Vand: Great when it works. However on chrome updates and intermittently, it just hogs CPU and I have to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work again. Take a look LP....
- (2020-02-18, v:4.41.2) Chris Peterson: Overheating laptop
Since the Feb 16th update my laptop fan has been running nonstop. I first realized Chrome was causing the fan spike, then I looked into the Chrome Task Manager and LastPass was using a tremendous amount of resources. I'm going to trying limiting LastPass to only prompt on websites on click to see if it helps.
- (2020-02-17, v:4.41.2) Can't download app for my PC from the store.
Trying to activate and download app. Use AOL, not chrome.
- (2020-02-17, v:4.41.2) Roger Rasmussen: Password forgotten
I cannot remember my password. Is there any way to delete myold data/password and start over with a new account
- (2020-02-17, v:4.41.2) Brendan Dudley: Password Exposed
When logging into www.mydanaherbenefits.com LastPass fills both the username and password fields with my password -- if you attempt to login, LastPass then offers to "Add to LastPass" with the actual password exposed as the username.
- (2020-02-16, v:4.41.2) Bob Coleman: Can't install on Chrome Windows 10
I went to install the extension but its not there. I am also seeing issues that others are having. Did I buy an app that I cant use now on my laptop? If so - how do I go about getting a refund?
- (2020-02-16, v:4.41.2) Raymond Haag: chrome web store has disabled last pass app and I can NOT ADD LAST PASS EXTENSION TO BROWSER PLEASE HELP
CHROME WEB STORE HAS DISABLED LAST PASS APP in chrome and I can NOT ADD EXTENSION TO MY BROWSER..PLEASE HELP!!!!
- (2020-02-16, v:4.41.2) Paul Gregersen: Disabled
I used to have this, but it looks like Chrome is disabling this extension. Is not allowed any more? Please help
- (2020-02-15, v:4.41.2) Tony Olson: Not picking up current connection status
My internet was down when Chrome launched. I fixed my connection, and LastPass wouldn't refresh so I had to turn it off in "Manage Extensions" and turn back on again in order to finally login after trying every other way to login, to no avail.
- (2020-02-15, v:4.41.2) Ruth Lange: My iPhone7
I downloaded the LastPass on my phone, but it doesn't' ask for my Master password before allowing me to view my passwords! Help!
- (2020-02-15, v:4.41.2) Susan Rosso: trying to install and make work
got all signed up, etc. and nowhere indicated to go further???? Where is NEXT, or a button, or ???
- (2020-02-14, v:4.41.2) Althea Sexton: HELP
- (2020-02-14, v:4.41.2) Althea Sexton: geez I need to buy this on the 1st, I cant remember all this, somebody please help this old lady get an account
geez I need to buy this on the 1st, I cant remember all this, somebody please help this old lady get an account
- (2020-02-14, v:4.41.2) Антон Перевалов: Authorization in extension
In recent days, the application in Chrome does not work correctly. It constantly leaves the account, you have to enter it manually. Today I reinstalled the application. Now I can’t log into my account at all. Help solve the problem!
- (2020-02-13, v:4.41.1) Kandace Arena: Does not work when clicking on it
The extension is there and is red, but when I click on it, nothing happens. I uninstalled and reinstalled the extension and now its just grayed out and still is not clickable on Chrome. A few of my co-workers are having the same issue. How do we fix this?
- (2020-02-13, v:4.41.1) Jim Burnette: Instruction manual?
Keep having problems, so it would help to have a manual.
- (2020-02-12, v:4.41.1) Ronald Saya: i want 2 get it but it wont work
cant get it
- (2020-02-11, v:4.41.1) Stewart Walker: Log out after this many minutes of inactivity
i have my logout set to 5 minutes of no activity, for a few weeks now it will stay logged in for days or unless i reboot. Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit) thank you
- (2020-02-11, v:4.41.0) seanblue: Not logging out automatically
Recently the extension doesn't log me out automatically after the specified time. I have to log out manually.
- (2020-02-10, v:4.41.0) Hi Recently changed to a new laptop now lastpass does not autofill my signon and password info??
how do I get lastpass to auto fill my signon info and passwords as I open sites? Thanks
- (2020-02-10, v:4.41.0) J D: Current PW does not work; getting extension error
Title says it all. Cannot create new PW due to extension error message saying to use another browser. Uninstalling app now.
- (2020-02-10, v:4.41.0) Donna Bickerstaff: Crash and stall
I am having a terrible time for the past few weeks getting Last Pass Extension to stop crashing. I have to uninstall and re-install constantly. Not very productive.
- (2020-02-10, v:4.41.0) hasan shafeq: Recover Account Issue
Im trying to recover my acoount but it says last pass account recovery faild
- (2020-02-10, v:4.41.0) Isaac Pawley: Latest Chrome update is causing DevTools to fail when parsing SourceMap onloadwff.js.map
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd/sourcemaps/onloadwff.js.map
- (2020-02-09, v:4.41.0) Michael Brinton: using copy and paste to log into Last Pass.
it does not seem to be a viable method for login to Last Pass. Why?
- (2020-02-08, v:4.41.0) Mark Powell: My chromebook says I need the Lastpass Validator as well as the regular Lastpass. Where do I get it?
I need to install the Lastpass Validator along with my Lastpass. Where is it to download?