LastPass, an award-winning password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device.
Only remember one password - your LastPass master password. Save all your usernames and passwords to LastPass, and it will autologin to your sites and sync your passwords everywhere you need them. "This robust password manager is a must-use free tool that supports multiple operating systems and browsers." - PCMag Editors' Choice Save Everything: - Store login usernames and passwords - Checkout fast by adding credit cards & shopping profiles - Attach docs, PDFs, images, audio, and more - Save any piece of data you need to keep secure and easy-to-find - Manage everything from a simple, searchable vault - Add, edit, view, delete, and organize your passwords Access Everywhere: - LastPass is free to use on any computer, laptop, phone or tablet - Install the LastPass browser extension on all computers - Login with the same LastPass account everywhere - Anything you save on one device is instantly available on all your other devices - Download LastPass to all your computers and get our app for your smartphone or tablet Improve Your Online Security: - Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones - Create new passwords as you sign up for sites - Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication - Use the LastPass security check to review your passwords and flag weak and duplicate passwords Simplify your life: - Never forget another password - Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember - Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing! - Securely share your passwords with friends and family - Only worry about one master password Only you know your master password, and only you can access your vault. Your master password is never shared with LastPass. That’s why millions of people and businesses trust LastPass to keep their information safe. We protect your data at every step. Learn about more features and get LastPass Password Manager for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and Opera from www.LastPass.com
- (2019-12-09) James Filby: I'm bumping this down to one star. The LastPass extension in Chrome for Mac is currently non-functional. This has been a widely reported issue and has been ongoing for several months. LastPass don't seem interested in fixing it. If I didn't have to use this, I wouldn't.
- (2019-12-09) Slinda Ok: 时不时的失效，有点头疼！
- (2019-12-08) Enrico Lamperti: It doesn't work on Firefox, now it doesn't work on Chrome either. Sick of reinstalling it every other week to fix its random crashes. Time to move on to other password managers.
- (2019-12-08) Karan Sharma: For a major password manager, one would expect support for subdomain portals hosted on popular sites like taleo.net or workday.com. Moreover, updating or creating entries suddenly started failing with "Hmm... This is taking longer than usual." There should be a link to a support page rather than this totally user-unfriendly message.
- (2019-12-08) Mark Johnsen: Works great for me. Easy to use.
- (2019-12-07) Justin Reinhart: Session keeps expiring. In addition to that I've had so many issues with the extension becoming "corrupted" and no longer doing filling in passwords or responding to clicks until the extension is completely removed and reinstalled. This is so tedious! Additionally the sharing of passwords while keeping the password hidden provides as false sense of security, as Chrome allows user to see any password that was entered, even if LastPass hides it.
- (2019-12-06) karim mortaz: با تشکر برنامه بسیار خوبی و کارآمدی است. اما در آبدیت جدید زبان فارسی از آن حذف شده که در اینجا خواهش میکنم زبان فارسی را اضافه کنید
- (2019-12-06) Xiny Yao: 原来有中文支持啊 这尼玛 更新把中文更新没了
- (2019-12-06) Robert Koeppel: Far better than any other authentication app. I've tried most of the other password/two factor applications and this is clearly the best.
- (2019-12-04) Owen Brown: The best software ever
- (2019-12-04) Jonas Stangl: Was working perfect, now broken... Ubuntu 18.04 Chrome
- (2019-12-04) Jorge González: Todo iba bien hasta que me dí de alta como PREMIUM. Pagando empezaron los problemas y llevo 2 meses sin cuenta. Tuve que cerrar la sesión y al no recordar el password empezaron los problemas, no hay forma de que recuperar la cuenta, llevo más de 12 mails, redes sociales, etc y nada. He intentado restablecer la cuenta y nada de nada, no recibo mails para ello. Solo me queda ekliminar la cuenta y tampoco lo consigo porque no me llega el mail. Es un desastre el servicio de atención al cliente, ES INCROMPENSIBLE QUE NO TENGAN UN SERVICIO LIVE PARA ESTOS CASOS.
- (2019-12-03) Debbie McNulty: I love using LastPass, but have ongoing issues with the Extension. It works and then it doesn't. I can't even tell you how many times I have had to remove and reinstall the extension to get it working again. I wish they would fix this issue.
- (2019-12-03) Lee James: I have used it for years and I do depend on it. I do get issues once in a while but it been caused by another extension. I have contacted the developer a couple times and found h/r to be responsive, First thing to remember is that we are talking about a "free" app that hold all of our sensitive information. If you want better service but the premium and then you can complain. I hear a great deal of that from people who are getting a service for nothing. I don't the monitoring so i did suggest the developer have an "in between service" for people who want the extension kept as close to bug-free as possible with premium support. I would pay for that without a complaint. The olympic complainer are above and would complain about just about anything. Thanks for lastpass. Think about my suggestion.
- (2019-12-03) Harold Holsappel: Over het algemeen goed, maar als je iets wil doen dat geavanceerder is dan een wachtwoord kopiëren crasht de hele bende. Vraagt steeds opnieuw in te loggen en als je een shared folder wil maken krijg ik "Invalid JSON response". Erg buggy als je Keepass gewend bent.
- (2019-12-03) Adam St. John: I've been an avid and happy user for a while, but the latest version has been driving my CPU up to 100%. The only way to make it stop is to kill the extension and actually re-install it.
- (2019-12-02) Carlos Enrique Lorenzo: Me encantó, la uso desde que apareció y nunca tuve un problema, tengo 170 lugares que visito asiduamente y jamás un problema... antes de opinar en contra deberían aprender a usar esta fantástica utilidad... La uso con Chrome, Firefox y Opera. Leer Y COMPRENDER la ayuda (explicacion de funcionamiento) no hace daño. Felicito a los programadores de esta exelente herramienta.-
- (2019-12-01) Eric: Switch to Dashlane. Trust me, I don't work for them but they are the superior product. When it works, it's great 4 stars. But there are far too many bugs and UI issues that make this an awful password manager. I used this for personal and work passwords and ran into many (many) recovery issues. Fortunately my work passwords were fine since we have administrators to help recover them. But my personal passwords were all lost.
- (2019-12-01) Ice Fly: 商标在中国被恶意抢注,天价要挟,不得不退出中国市场,知乎上是这么说的,我只想说抢注公司nmsl
- (2019-11-30) Kev l: Has an issue were once logged in clicking on the icon in Chrome will do NOTHING. It is constantly at the top for CPU usage in the Task Manager. Unsure what it is trying to do but this is rendering the addon completely useless.
- (2019-11-29) Kevin Taliaferro: This is ridiculous. I've been using Last Pass for over a year and the still refuse to fix the problem with Chrome. What the heck, is everyone on vacation? They need to fix Chrome bugs. This would be great if I didn't have to Uninstall/Reinstall every couple days in order to keep it working properly.
- (2019-11-29) Christopher Fritz: Buggy as can be. I am a web programmer, and it worries me to see it throwing random errors in the developer console when I'm trusting this service to protect my passwords. I might see if I can switch to Bitwarden sometime soon.
- (2019-11-29) Fenix: Верните русский язык!
- (2019-11-28) 培君: LastPass is updating. 一直提示这个，无法更新
- (2019-11-27) Хозяин: поломалось... стало тормозить, не заполняет формы, просит обновления и висит в режиме обновления часами...
- (2019-12-09, v:4.38.0) James Filby: Extension Crashes
Additionally, after having un/reinstalled the extension, I find that it is now completely non-functional. The extension does not work, and the options page is also non-functional. Customer support seems non-existent with no replies either on here, nor on your support forums. Absolutely appalling. I have the enterprise version of this and will be recommending a new provider for my organisation. Be better.
- (2019-12-09, v:4.38.0) James Filby: Extension Crashes
As others have reported, I find that after some time the LastPass extension becomes unresponsive and requires uninstalling and reinstalling (Chrome - multiple versions, OSX). This has been an extensively reported issue for several months now. Please fix this.
- (2019-12-06, v:4.38.0) andré lossouarn: extension lastpass
s ouvre aussitot que j ouvre chome 78 avant fonctionnait (version premium) incompatible? desinstalle reinstalle toujours pareil firefox fonctionne bien
- (2019-12-06, v:4.38.0) James Young: games
i can't get games
- (2019-12-06, v:4.38.0) Grant: Update Master Password
I got access to my account using the One-Time Passcode, but I need to update my master password. How can I change it?
- (2019-12-05, v:4.38.0) David Young: Reset master password
I have been logged out of last pass and I do not have my master password. I need to reset it to retrieve individual passwords entered into the password manager.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.38.0) David Hoffman: Chrome extension
Hello - the Lastpass extension longer displays passwords on pages where I have saved them. I cannot click and open the extension, I am only able to right click and see the general options. I am running Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-12-05, v:4.38.0) Robert Duquette: Last Pass Opens Without Entering Password
I recently discovered that ANYONE can access my data because it doesn't require a password to enter my data. Even though I click and close the software it can be reopened without a password. I have been using LastPass for several years and didn't realise this could happen. Please tell me what is going on! I find it difficult to believe LastPass would allow this to happen. Robert Duquette
- (2019-12-05, v:4.38.0) Alain Lemaire: Trouble logging in
I downloaded the android app, had trouble creating an account and then signing in (multiple can't reach server messages). I downloaded the chrome extension on my laptop, started to add around 40 passwords. Second day of vaulting, I had trouble staying connected on the extension (had to keep logging in every minute or so). Third day, I log into my vault only to see the work of the second day isn't there anymore. I have now locked myself out of about 20 accounts. I then arrive home and install the chrome extension (I can't sync chrome because I have changed passwords now >:( ). I can't log in my account on extension nor website. WHAT THE FU** IS THIS SERVICE ??????
- (2019-12-05, v:4.38.0) Lori Cummings: Lastpass applied to Google Chrome Extension - NOT WORKING
For a couple of weeks now, Last Pass stopped working with my Chrome browser. It is turned on, shows the icon on the browser bar, but when I click on it, nothing happens. If I right click, I get a submenu where I can see options, go to Last Pass online, remove from Chrome, etc.; but it does not respond to left click. I have removed & reinstalled it multiple times and it works for a time but doesn't stop it from repeating the process listed above? It was working perfectly. How can I get it to work correctly again?
- (2019-12-05, v:4.38.0) Michelle Deutch Deutch: I want to cancel/get refund. I cannot recover my password; have tried for several weeks
I cannot recover my master password. I have tried for several weeks with no help from LastPass.
- (2019-12-04, v:4.38.0) David Young: Help resetting master password.
I had Webroot passwords which was converted to Lastpass. Upon conversion I don't recall setting a master password. I am unable to open my Lastpass service and I need to reset my master password. Some of the passwords locked in Lastpass cannot be recovered so I need someone form Lastpass to assist in resetting my master password to gain access to my other passwords. I need HELP NOW!!
- (2019-12-03, v:4.38.0) Ene Ramona: cat?
o intrebare de 1000 de cuvinte
- (2019-12-02, v:4.38.0) justin agan: constantly logs out when browser is closed.
LastPass is constantly logging me out whenever the browser is closed. I have checked both boxes to remember my email and password and to stay logged in. I have even went into the extension settings and made sure that the box for logging out when browser is closed is unchecked. yet still it refuses to stay logged in. this is highly inconvenient as I use this every day, multiple times a day.
- (2019-12-02, v:4.38.0) Ellen Lubiewski: Won't Update
Latest Update will only give an error- ERROR: Invalid Response! This is on all of my computers with Chome. In MS Edge it will not respond. Can you either create a new update that will install or tell me a fix? I have tried to uninstall both Chrome and Last Pass
- (2019-12-01, v:4.38.0) Shelly Delaney: Chrome extension not working
Multiple times, the Last Pass Chrome extension has stopped working, so I have uninstalled & re-installed, which seemed to work. Today it stopped working again, so I removed & re-installed it, but this time, it didn't fix it. My Chrome seems to be up to date. I am using a mac running macOS Mojave 10.14.16. I use last-pass everyday, so this is a big inconvenience to me. How can I fix this issue?
- (2019-12-01, v:4.38.0) B Michael: Last Pass Problem in Chrome
A couple days ago, Last Pass stopped working with my Chrome browser. It is turned on, shows the icon on the browser bar, but when I click on it, nothing happens. If I right click, I get a submenu where I can see options, go to Last Pass online, remove from Chrome, etc.; but it does not respond to left click. I have removed & reinstalled it, but it didn't fix it. It was working perfectly. How can I get it to work correctly again?
- (2019-12-01, v:4.38.0) Josh Friede: cannot log in
I enter my correct password and two factor authentication information, it behaves as if everything was correct, but it still shows I am logged out
- (2019-11-30, v:4.38.0) Genesisjoy Terrenal: cant open my lastpass acct.
icant open my lastpass throuhg my master pasword ,,
- (2019-11-29, v:4.38.0) Sara Mitchell: LastPass will not accept my bank information
I have filled out the form in LastPass to enter my bank in the vault. I have saved it multiple times. Yet when I click on the icon in the bank, my only option says "edit" instead of "launch". How can this be fixed. All fields have been filled out.
- (2019-11-29, v:4.38.0) Tomas Chrastil: Import
I try to import from Chrome and from CSV file, both doesnt work :-(
- (2019-11-28, v:4.38.0) Ellisa Evans: Lastpasss keeps stopping working. I reinstall, fixes for a day only
Lastpass stops working in Chrome browser on my Surface 6. I remove and reinstall plugin which fixes it for a day or so, then it stops responding when clicked on, either in the top menu bar or in right click menu.
- (2019-11-28, v:4.38.0) Ken Treybig: Importing from KeyPass
I have been using KeyPass for years and have around 800 strong passwords stored. I tried importing an XLM file that I exported from KeyPass, but LastPass saves MOST of the entries as just NOTES instead of as password keys. I use notes extensively in KeyPass and a number of them have passwords for various sub-entries of a main account--like different company files all within QuickBooks. I'd like to switch to LastPass for the browser-based approach. Is there a better way to import them?
- (2019-11-27, v:4.37.0) Manuel Sevilla: What happened with the log off button?!
I don't seem to find the log off button that I would use every single day. This seems terrible for me right now, I'm stepping off my office computer for the day, I want to log out of LastPass. What happened here?
- (2019-11-27, v:4.37.0) Alan Anderson: Problem in Joomla
Working in Chrome I add the URL for internal links in a Joomla website by browsing to the item in question. Last Pass places its own icon directly above the Joomla browse icon. I find myself being invited to create a password when all I want to do is link to a file. I solve the problem (for now) by disabling the Last Pass Chrome extension, but it would help me a lot if you could de-bug this. I would send you a screenshot but there is no way to add an attachment to this message.