Psono Password Manager, store and share your passwords securely.
Psono is the password manager. It's used to securely create, store and share passwords with others across multiple devices. Never use a password twice again. No password will ever leave your computer unencrypted. An overview of Psono's security approach can be found here: https://psono.com/security/ An overview of Psono's features can be found here: https://psono.com/features-for-users
- (2021-05-19) Prajit Paul: aawesome
- (2021-04-11) G C: Ich bin beeindruckt! Echt genial!
- (2019-11-09) Toni Wagner: Psono is on a good path. We use it for a small startup and it's technically fine, needs some work on ux though and I am sure they will get there! The chrome extension is a bit annoying at times - mostly for me on gmail, where it triggers for spelling-popups and other clickables.
- (2019-01-30) Karsten Klinger: Ansich toller Password Manager. Leider funktioniert bei dem Plugin nicht das Ausfüllen der Formularfelder.
- (2018-08-19) julian weber: It's cool because it's free :)
- (2017-08-20) H. P.: Toller open-source PW-Manager.
- (2020-08-01, v:1.17.1) COLLEEN LANDRUM: won;'t let me log in
can;t log i . won't accept anything I PUT IN. SAYS ALREADY HAS USER NAME EMAIL AND PASSWORD BUT WON'T LET ME CHANGE THE PASSWORD SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.
- (2019-11-09, v:1.14.6) Toni Wagner: Gmail triggers
Hi, we are having trouble with the chrome extension of psono. The most annoying problem is on gmail, where word-suggestions and a lot of "empty space" will open the psono popup when clicked (see a simple example screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/lArvBva.png ). Any workaround or fix possible for that? In any case, thanks for a cool project ! Toni
- (2019-07-08, v:1.14.0) Oliver Baehler: Manually select User Domain
Hi I Setup Psono CE Version for my own usage. Now I would like to use the Chrome extension as well. No I have the following Problem. My Psono is published under an address like 'psono.domain.ex'. I defined as default domain 'domain.ex'. So a user's entity would look like [email protected] Now when i try to connect to my psono server (psono.domain.ex), this is automatically choosen as the domain. But in my case the psono address doesn't equal the user domain. Is there any workaround or implementation planned to change this behavior or is this made on purpose? Best, Oliver
- (2019-01-30, v:1.8.4) Karsten Klinger: Ausfüllen der Formularfelder
Leider werden die Formularfelder, auch nach Auswahl (bei Klick auf das PW im Formularfeld) des korrespondierenden Eintrags, nicht mit den Zugangsdaten gefüllt.