Password App (powered by Passportal), is a password manager that saves and secures your passwords for easy use from any device.
You can save all your usernames and passwords to Password App, and it will automatically log you in to your websites and sync your passwords to all of your devices. Anywhere Access: - Install the Password App browser extension on all computers - Login using the same My Password App account on any device Improve Your Digital Identity Security: - Generate unique and complex passwords - Create new passwords as you sign up for sites - Protect your Password App account with Multi-Factor Authentication Save Everything: - Store login usernames and passwords - Manage everything from a simple, searchable “password vault” - Add, edit, view, delete, and organize your websites Why should you use Password App? - Never forget a password - Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember - Passwords are automatically entered for you on your websites when loaded - Share your passwords with co-workers in a secured manner - Only remember 1 password! My Password App uses AES-256 encryption with hundreds of rounds of encryption processed using SHA-256 hash keys. Our team can never see or access your passwords.
- (2019-01-25) Reuben Gray: Useless software. Will not login, will not accept the correct password or passphrase despite it working fine on the website. Worse still, it doesn't even register in my passportal that there was an attempted login.
- (2018-11-28) Quý Cậu Kim Ấm: ok
- (2018-11-27) Good, but it really needs the ability to turn off prompt to save password where I don't intend to ever save the password.
- (2018-05-10) دكتور شعبان الضبع: تحت التجربه
- (2018-04-24) Liam Phillips: Makes life a lot easier.
- (2017-07-25) Mike Davis: Overall it's a good app, it gets me where I need to go. I do have 2 issues: 1) I have access to multiple logins for some sites. It would be nice if I could set a prefered or default signin so I didn't have to change the user name every time. 2) There are websites that I'll never save the password for. It would be nice if this app, like most other password apps, gave the option to never be asked to save the password for a specific website again.
- (2016-11-25) Ryan Green: This is one of my favorite parts of the PassPortal product. My favorite feature is being able to generate a new secure random generated password when creating a new account for a site and have it already saved for future use when I return.
- (2016-10-21) Rex Huggins: So far so good, I'm really enjoying the app's interface and useability. The chrome extension seems written solidly, and works as advertised. The only improvement to their overall product would be a mobile app for IOS and Android. but as far as this chrome extension goes... it's a 5/5.
- (2015-11-25) Maria Pacheco: Makes life easier.
- (2019-02-22, v:184.108.40.206) Unable to log into the extension with 2FA
When I enter the DUO 2FA code there is the following site errors: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND chrome-extension://agoebdicoenidlkgnfhcjblfkjmplnha/src/bg/background.js:550 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'twofactor' of undefined at logIn (chrome-extension://agoebdicoenidlkgnfhcjblfkjmplnha/src/bg/background.js:550) at HTMLFormElement.<anonymous> (browser_action.js:116) at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery.min.js:5) at HTMLDocument.y.handle (jquery.min.js:5)
- (2018-12-25, v:220.127.116.11) Ralph Hanna: How to delete person from e-mail
My wife-s name jumps up on e-mail, even though I am defult user. Need to remove her name.
- (2018-10-01, v:18.104.22.168) Peter Peters: Extension will not log in
I am unable to login with the extension. It use to work. But for the last few weeks I cannot log in. I have confirmed the username/password and passphrase by logging onto the website on different browsers. But consistently getting a invalid login error. Have removed and re added the extension with no luck.
- (2018-07-31, v:2.0.17) Bret Esquivel: Lackluster
The inability to differentiate between subdomains is painful.
- (2018-04-26, v:2.0.15) SweetBlu: No longer working,
This Chrome app is no longer working as of this morning. It shows I have no passwords stored for any website.
- (2017-12-04, v:2.0.12) Mort Hurt: Password
I thought I had set a password for Ocular but when I use it I get a message saying my password is not correct.