Secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents & digital identities of enterprises.
Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises. The benefits of deploying Password Manager Pro include: 1. Eliminating password fatigue and security lapses by deploying a secure, centralized vault for password storage and access 2. Improving IT productivity many times by automating frequent password changes required in critical systems 3. Providing preventive & detective security controls through approval workflows & real-time alerts on password access 4. Meeting security audits and regulatory compliance such as SOX, HIPAA and PCI
- (2020-01-23) Riley Jones: The app constantly asks if I would like to save the password to the personal vault, even though I'm using the app to sign in. Auto-populates on maybe 2/20 sites I have passwords saved for, all the rest I have to click the personal drop down and choose the password I want to use. Also logs out a lot. Still definitely clunky, but I do love the idea of saving department wide admin logins for vendor accounts, etc.
- (2019-07-16) Md. Burhan Uddin: Does not work with Federated login.
- (2019-04-17) Simon Lewis: Not intuitive or quick, have to login each day. Takes several steps to find the login you want. Really needs work - they should take a look at the competition for inspiration e.g. Password1 which is slick, one-mouse-movement etc.)
- (2018-08-19) Pete Muney: very ordinary product.
- (2018-08-02) Bahaz . ,BNK: You must mark "Prevent extension from prompting to add accounts" every time that we open the browser. Discouraging
- (2018-07-19) Praveen Dodamani: not working after opening the web page once.It was very good earlier, please fix it at the earliest
- (2018-04-24) Kevin Roth: Adds an error to the console on every page load: Error in event handler for (unknown): TypeError: Cannot read property 'status' of undefined at chrome-extension://hfdkpbblioghdghhkdppipefbchgpohn/js/PMP_CS.js:130:26 Not the best integration, either. LastPass extension is way better.
- (2018-04-21) Dmitry Titov: So so product. You are wasting time of users, since search doesn't support searching at the same time combination of needed CI + login, users may only search for one of them and then browse manully though all accounts, looking for needed one. It's 21st cetury, spaceships plow Universe open spaces..., and you allow yourself this kind of unprofessional usability...
- (2017-07-13) Michal Hauzírek: Requests to the Password Manager API originating from this extension contain plaintext user password in query string. That does not seem to be the best approach for an application to which you trust your precious passwords.
- (2017-01-20) Jeffrey Bullock: Clunky login, does not auto login, will not show personal passwords, and bad sorting... Truthfully I cannot see the use to this over the web site.
- (2016-08-28) Krzysztof Dubicki: Server not reachable. Verify entered details
- (2016-05-19) Nathaniel Pitts: Handy plugin, but for some reason when I have it enabled, it affects some dropdown lists from dropping down. This is not every case, but it definitely happens with VROps when attempting to select an authentication source on the login page.
- (2016-02-02) Tony Haagen: Its ok, but i miss some features. Autologon doesnt work on all sites an might be difficult to accomplish due to different site structures. When you have a resource up and copy the username and paste the username then when you go back to the pmp addon your data is lost and you have to browse or search for the resource again for the password? The resources is not displayed in alphabetic order as on the PMP web page, why not? Otherwise easy to access and i would love some work work on it. ONly that you now see the resources is great! THanks
- (2016-01-18) Artur Rzasa: Works OK. Would be good if the app could auto login like the webpage does. Or have longer than 24 hour before logout as my PC is secured, and even if it weren't, people can auto login via the browser page anyway.
- (2016-03-28, v:220.127.116.11) Manage Engine: test
- (2016-02-26, v:18.104.22.168) Ryan Christie: Personal Resources
Please make the personal resources accessible. It's forcing us to use Password Manager Pro for shared university resources and another application (ie LastPass) for individual account resources.
- (2016-01-15, v:22.214.171.124) Dave Hayes: Does not give access to all passwords
We use PMP at work and there is one corporate password shared with me. I can use this plugin to access that password. PMP has a "Enterprise" and "personal" section and I have added many passwords to the "personal" section. This plugin does not give me access to the "personal" passwords
- (2015-11-09, v:126.96.36.199) Alex Franco: Configuration
I am attempting to configure the plugin though the plugin is unable to connect with out PMP server. Are you able to offer tips on how to narrow down the issue? I input the server name and port though the progress bar just spins. Does it generate a log I can review?
- (2015-11-06, v:188.8.131.52) goldandwild limited: NEED TO ADVERTISE
HOW CAN I DEVELOP A WEBSITE FOR FREE...